What is your height weight?

[quote name='Nibi']6'1" 270. Guess that makes me the biggest guy here. But thats only because I distrust banks and eat nickels.[/quote]

Guess again! 6'3" - 290lbs w/slight man-boobs

[quote name='javeryh']You people need to eat - I'm 6ft. / 200lbs. but I work out 5 times a week...[/quote]

6'1 245 and glad to see your over training your muscles, you need to give them recoop time ;)

Ha!, it seems that I opened the forums for us big guys. C'mon I know there are more of us out there. Lets go form a defensive line or something.

Actually I do eat and I eat a lot, at times. I think my pizza eating record is 14 pieces in one sitting playing Halo/DDR/SSBM with friends. The pieces were from a large sized pizza

[quote name='pimpinc333']6'2 155lbs yea i need to eat more, but i lift alot upper body is pure muscle, hells ya[/quote]

Don't be a Johnny Bravo. Hit those squats and deadlifts!

[quote name='Nibi']Ha!, it seems that I opened the forums for us big guys. C'mon I know there are more of us out there. Lets go form a defensive line or something.[/quote]

Heck, us big guys could be a QB nowadays, remember Jared Lorenzen from Kentucky? I believe he was 6' 4" 295.

bread's done
Back