What is your Mafia Nickname....

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']..... wtf:

Childlike Complexion[/quote]
Wow, baby face nelson wouldn't have been half as well known with a name like that.:lol:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']..... wtf:

Childlike Complexion[/quote]

WE HAVE A WINNER!

I tried it again and I got....

The Jerk.....??????

Actually if you read the code, it's pretty easy to see what you'll get.

Code:
var sopranoName = new Array("The Stare","Twinkle Toes","The Toweler","The Ox","The Xerox","The Bastard","Twenty Eyes",
		     "Extra Arm","Hair Lip","The Funny Moustache","Chimpy Nuts","The Blossom","Childlike Complexion",
		     "Baby Buns","Sweet Nostrils","Weed Whacker","The Compass","Junior Mint","Gandhi Mangler",
		     "Frankenberry","The Delicious","Cedar Teeth","The Grown Up","The Butcher, Baker and Candlemaker","Lonely Guy","The Self-Toucher",
		     "The Lone Drinker","Pants","Kids Incorporated","Dreamboat","The Coin Operator","The Heartbreaker",
		     "The Mannequin","The Hobo Clown","Danger-Prone","Thinks-he's-so-smart","Fancy Pants","The Abalone",
		     "The Bishop","The Butcher","The Clam","Del Murder","The Executioner","The Enforcer","The Fist","The Gimp","The Harpoon",
		     "The Hawk","The Icepick","The Island","The Jeweler","The Jury-Tamperer","The Just",
		     "Killer","The Knitter","Knuckles","The Lemming","The Mad Russian","The Mangler",
		     "The Merciless","The Mortician","The Mouthpiece","Napalm","No Mercy","No Thumbs","The Ogre",
		     "The Ostrich","The Pipsqueak","The Pope","The Porpoise","The Quill","The Rooster",
		     "The Sicilian","Six Toes","The Spaniard","The Squealer","Three Fingers","The Tiger",
		     "Two Fists","The Ugly","The Umpire","The Undertaker","The Vampire","The Venetian",
		     "The Vole","The Waterboy","The Wishbone","The Xenophobe","The Yak","The Yodeler",
		     "The Zebra")

[quote name='joe2187']WE HAVE A WINNER!

I tried it again and I got....

The Jerk.....??????[/quote]Congrats, you're Steve Martin.:applause:

this sounds like one of the billions of useless facebook apps

-The Weed Whacker

EDIT: ok here is wierd, I entered my girlfriends name and it gave me the exact same thing, but entering my sister or my parents names yielded different results
bizarre

Pants...when I used my abbreviated first name of Mark.

The Pipsqueak...when I used my full first name Markus, which is quite hilarious since I am 6' 6".

Fancy Pants

or shortened first name - The Fist

:lol: Entered my soon to be ex-wife's name - The Merciless
Entered with her maiden name - The Butcher

Should have used this a long time ago. :razz:

Fancy Pants

or shortened first name - The Fist

:lol: Entered my soon to be ex-wife's name - The Merciless
Entered with her maiden name - The Butcher

Should have used this a long time ago. :razz:

bread's done
Back