What kind of job do you have?

Kinda unemployed. I sell stuff on ebay, and should start working for an IT temp company soon. Gonna finish up college hipefully in the fall.

I go to college full time, but for this summer I am working at a travel company sending out documents and going on CAG all day, hahaha.

i sit at work and feel bad about my inferiour post count.

actually, i just wait for montecarlo simulations to finish, or at least thats todays work. bad programmers are evil.

I'm a lawyer. It sucks - I work all the time and there is little time for anything else. The money is good though so it almost makes up for it...

I do tech support for a medical laboratory software company. I spend most of my time here at CAG. When I'm not here, I answer calls that have caused me to lose faith in the health care industry and more generally humanity.

I work at a Distribution center for a national retail chain.
I handle the shipping & Rec. departments.

on a side note....I used to write for a video game website doing game reviews & news and such. But I just didn't have enough time for both so I had to quit the one that wouldn't pay the bills.

I own nightcrawler farm. Dont laugh it brings in close to 300,000 a year and is not to bad of work similar to school in the aspect that I get the winter months off for the most part.

I know I already posted on this but tell me if this isn't hilarious:

This summer I have my job at the travel agency full time, whereas last summer I was unemployed for the entire summer.

Just now (seriously, 5 minutes ago) I received a call from Gamestop offering me an interview with an application I handed in last summer.

I said, sorry I have a job now, but I really wish you would have called me last summer!

Can you believe that? A year old application!

Discuss:

[quote name='Daz9402']chickenhawk, what firm in MN? I'm looking for a Management Consulting position in MN....[/quote]

It's called Fox Lawson & Associates. We're fairly specialized in Human Resources, Compensation, and some organizational design for the most part. We do alot of public sector work. I'd say that's 80% of our business. We're REALLY small. A total of 8 employees, including the 2 partners/owners.

[quote name='Snake2715']I own nightcrawler farm. Dont laugh it brings in close to 300,000 a year and is not to bad of work similar to school in the aspect that I get the winter months off for the most part.[/quote]

i didnt even know they had nightcrawler farms

Programmer\Technician, general Jack of all Trades
for a large IT firm that supports one of the Big Three.

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf'][quote name='Snake2715']I own nightcrawler farm. Dont laugh it brings in close to 300,000 a year and is not to bad of work similar to school in the aspect that I get the winter months off for the most part.[/quote]

i didnt even know they had nightcrawler farms[/quote]

So is it a pain when they start, like, teleporting all over the place and stuff?

Ah...couldn't resist, my bad.

Quality Assurance Research for hospitals in Boston.

[quote name='vanlandw']I work as a Support Tech at my local hospital...and check CAG when I'm at work when it's slow.[/quote]

What hospital? Maybe you guys use our LIS.

Just got a casheiring job, which sucks, but at least it's some money. And I do part time web design, but those jobs are few and far between.

Assistant Buyer for accessories department for national chain of computer retailer.

So when I'm not cruising here looking for cheap game prices, I'm nagging vendors to make cheap blank media prices!

I sit on my ass and play video games full time in the summer. August through May I have to go to school, and play video games part time.

[quote name='floormat']ice cream man.

Mann I am all shook up... We made Elvis ice cream yesterday =P[/quote]

lol, I have to hear Elvis every morning at work. I'm a caterer. We go and make food for people in factories and stuff, in the cesspool part of the town. Nothing fancy, but it pays money. :)

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='vanlandw']I work as a Support Tech at my local hospital...and check CAG when I'm at work when it's slow.[/quote]

What hospital? Maybe you guys use our LIS.[/quote]

I work at Spectrum-Health in Grand Rapids MI

bread's done
Back