What kind of milk do you drink?

[quote name='JolietJake']It isn't soy mik, it's soy juice. There's no soy tittie, is there?[/QUOTE]

Did I even refer to it as soy milk in the post... I mention it because thats what I drink in place of milk... THATS WHY I VOTED OTHER... read what I actually post next time

[quote name='zman73']Did I even refer to it as soy milk in the post... I mention it because thats what I drink in place of milk... THATS WHY I VOTED OTHER... read what I actually post next time[/quote]

Don't let Jake bother you...

He's just trying to pass off Lewis Black jokes as his own...

NSFW due to language:

(The soy talk starts with 1:06 left)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCZRXW-pFcE

Skim. I used to not like it at all, and drank nothing but 2%. I'll probably switch back once my son starts drinking real milk instead of forumla.

2% for me most of the time, but skim is cool with me too.

Also, you left buttermilk and chocolate milk off. :lol:

BTW, soy milk is the bomb. I love vanilla Silk.

Do they still make strawberry Quik? I used to drink that shit everyday when I was in middleschool. The powered variety, though.

[quote name='shieryda']Do they still make strawberry Quik? I used to drink that shit everyday when I was in middleschool. The powered variety, though.[/QUOTE]

I just had it yesterday.

I've found out I'm mildly lactose intolerant (it causes a mild allergic reaction, usually leading to sinus infections over a long period)

I'm glad I'm off the stuff, milk and dairy products are kind of nasty anyway. You ever see how they make cheese in Ireland?

[quote name='camoor']I've found out I'm mildly lactose intolerant (it causes a mild allergic reaction, usually leading to sinus infections over a long period)

I'm glad I'm off the stuff, milk and dairy products are kind of nasty anyway. You ever see how they make cheese in Ireland?[/quote]

Irish cheese >>>>>> anything that could ever be produced in the US. I was eating the cheese and drinking the milk over there with no issues at all. Here, I have to blow out within a half-hour of eating ice cream or other such dairy products.

Grew up with 2% and the doc recommended I cut back to 1% for lower cholesterol/fat intake. Can't say I've ever looked back. I still drink 2% when I'm out at my in-laws, but I don't notice a huge difference between the two.

Can't drink skim and can't drink whole. We go through a bag (about a quart and 1/3) per day in our house.

Anybody here ever try goat's milk? I've always heard it was disgusting and tasted very different, but I tried it recently and didn't find it much different than regular cow milk.

[quote name='hero101']What does breast milk taste like anyways? I figure most of you don't drink it anymore.[/quote]

probably depends on what the supplier has been eating?

[quote name='Fanboy']

Can't drink skim and can't drink whole. We go through a bag (about a quart and 1/3) per day in our house.[/quote]

Dude, where do you live that you buy your milk in bags?

I only drink skim now, with the occassional chocolate (which I guess is more like whole milk). When I was younger I thought skim was gross, but now I absolutely love it. Fat in milk to me is just wasted fat intake, drink it for the calcium and modest amount of protein, which skim has in similar amounts to the other variations.

That Silk soymilk, esp. chocolate is delicious but its sooo expensive, I just stick with the store brand skims which are still like $2.60 a gallon.

[quote name='hero101']What does breast milk taste like anyways? I figure most of you don't drink it anymore.[/quote]

Thin and watery goodness!

[quote name='hero101']What does breast milk taste like anyways? I figure most of you don't drink it anymore.[/QUOTE]I honestly don't remember how regular milk tastes like. In ways, I don't feel like trying.

I friggin hate milk by itself no matter if its skim-1-2-or whole. That said, I use 1% in my cereal and other foods. Skim's taste is just too horrible and 2% or whole is just too fatty and nasty for you.

[quote name='shieryda']Dude, where do you live that you buy your milk in bags?[/QUOTE]

Here in Toronto (not going to speak for the rest of Canada) I would say most milk is sold in 4L bags that contain 3x 1.33L bags. Take the 1.33 bag, cut the corner and put it (the bag) into your milk jug.

2co68m0.jpg

milk.JPG

Weird, so I guess if I went to Toronto and somebody said something about "milk bags" I couldn't assume they're talking about titties...

EDIT: Btw, why don't you just pour the milk out of the bag and into a pitcher?

[quote name='SpazX']
EDIT: Btw, why don't you just pour the milk out of the bag and into a pitcher?[/quote]

:lol:

I figured the bags had to be a Canadian or European thing.

[quote name='SpazX']Weird, so I guess if I went to Toronto and somebody said something about "milk bags" I couldn't assume they're talking about titties...

EDIT: Btw, why don't you just pour the milk out of the bag and into a pitcher?[/quote]

There's a special clip that can then be put on the milk bag and that keeps it fresh. I believe that it spoils quicker without the bag.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']There's a special clip that can then be put on the milk bag and that keeps it fresh. I believe that it spoils quicker without the bag.[/quote]
Only stupid Americans drink sour milk. :lol: Stupid Americans, you must be stupid if you're American and you post stupid Americans... :applause:

bread's done
Back