what music do you listen too before you go to bed?

Nirvanaguy777

CAGiversary!
I have a set up in my room, where my record player is hooked into my surround sound and I have 2 speakers right near my bed, so before I go to sleep I lay back, and play a soft jazz tune before I fall asleep. Anyone else have similar room set up or sleeping methods.

Heh. Well since it's summer time i use my A/C and turn it on high cool (this is when I actually sleep). Anyways I normally need some kind of background noise so I always use a fan, even in winter time. Just couldn't get used to lyrics in the background cuz if it was on a song I'd like I wouldn't wanna sleep, I'd wanna listen to it or if it was on music i couldn't stand i'd go insane... So yeah a fan pretty much works for me ;)

Cowboy bebop soundtrack/rainforest thunderstorm

i used to go to bed with NIN closer. My, how the times have changed...

EDIT:i almost forgot, thats only when my GF isnt right next to me, otherwise we leave the tv on sleep timer with adult swim or (ugh) law and order.

I listen to an entire cd sometimes. Just put headphones on and set the player to not repeat. I have listened to Both Coheed cd's and the Avenged cd's and The Mars Volta. I haven't done this in a long time though (about a month).

Sometimes I can leave my TV on and fall asleep, that's actually no problem for me.

Oh, and if that's the case then non-lyrical music might work, as long as it wasn't something I loved (Like beethoven).

lately i've been leaving on anime - one piece. i would queue like 10 episodes and watch till i fall asleep. most of the time im too crunk from the clubs n jus knock out.

note: who the hell still has a record player?

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Bann']I usually go to sleep with sportscenter on.[/quote]

Congrats on ye first post, lurker. ;)[/quote]

lol, yeah.......

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']welcome aboard the CAG FORUM train(and remember to kiss Mr. Defender's ass, VGD PwNs AlL!!_!__!__-!!_)

why the shaq-fu havent you posted before?[/quote]
I guess I just don't have much to say.

I usually just put the radio on Oldies and go to sleep, otherwise some softer music like Aphex Twins.

Record players are the best quality...cd is only (IMO) for portability...If i could play a record in the car i would...best sound ever

[quote name='nachzeher']When I have trouble sleepng I usually turn on Palchelbel's Canon in D. Really relaxes me, I never get tired of that song[/quote]

I hear ya...

Anything by Bela Fleck. Sometimes, when I'm in a nostalgic mood, Temple of the Dog, Mad Season, London Suede's Dog Man Star album. . . occasionally Vivaldi or other classical. Once in a great while, something by Tori Amos.

Svefn-g-englar by Sigur Rós

it's in the movie vanilla sky, i heard the whole thing and just fell in love with it. great chill out song that winds me down from my day.

Ummm... none? Seriously, I read a good book until I'm falling asleep in mid-sentence, then I turn off the light, and drift away...

[quote name='karmapolice620']Record players are the best quality...cd is only (IMO) for portability...If i could play a record in the car i would...best sound ever[/quote]

I'm with you on that. Records have such a warm sound. CDs are too perfect.

Reality's Fringe said:
Brown Shoes Don't Make It, by Frank Zappa. You know, Zappa doesn't get enough credit, so all of you should download that mini-operetta and enjoy it. +

I'm a big Zappa fan. Joe's Garage rules

Reality's Fringe said:
Brown Shoes Don't Make It, by Frank Zappa. You know, Zappa doesn't get enough credit, so all of you should download that mini-operetta and enjoy it. +

I have a ton of his LPs good stuff.

bread's done
Back