What next generation system(s) are you purchasing?

I was a big fan of the ps2..but im a real xbox fan now...so in order probably the xbox 360 then the ps3....i only have 2 hands to play..

after hearing about the "virtual console" that Revolution will be (being able to get games from NES, SNES, N64).. i think the Revolution will be the second one i get 360 being the first (sorry.. i love my live)

I don't know. To be honest I'm not really sure what to make of the E3 Press Conferences. Hopefully some kind of clarification will go on about Xbox 360, cause I have no idea what the hell that was all about? VelocityGirl Marketplace Demo, absolutely horrible game videos(Xbox 1.5), etc. PS3 was sorry because of the massive pre-rendering videos that they showed and nothing of the Revolution was necessarily interesting at all. I have no idea how the hell people are psyched up about the next-gen.

I still have a huge stack of games to play especially with the recent $5 Game Crazy sale. Once I finish about 10 I'll look at the consoles. But for now its hands off for me.

I still must bring up a point I brought up in the past...
How can you truely consider yourself a CAG if you are seriously considering paying for a console at it's release?

Think about it. :}

I'll probably get either the xbox 360 or the ps3. I'm going to wait and see what games come out before I make my choice. I will probably end up getting the 360 though cuz I really like the PGR series. I'd get both except I'm a poor college student.

[quote name='STATIC3D']I still must bring up a point I brought up in the past...
How can you truely consider yourself a CAG if you are seriously considering paying for a console at it's release?

Think about it. :}[/QUOTE]

I think that would lean you more on the side of 'Gamer' than 'Cheap'. The cheapass in me wants to wait for multiple price drops on all of them. The gamer doesn't want to wait the two years or so that it'll take for price drops to happen across the board. Hopefully I'll find a balance between the two, where I wait for at least a $200 price and a small handful of $20 or less games worth owning on each before I purchase.

I am looking most forward to owning a Xbox 360, but will buy it when it drops $100, or becomes on sale at Costco. I'll see how the early batch of models start out, and buy more games when they drop to the $30 mark, or get to "Platinum" prices.

[quote name='gamefreak117']I am looking most forward to owning a Xbox 360, but will buy it when it drops $100, or becomes on sale at Costco. I'll see how the early batch of models start out, and buy more games when they drop to the $30 mark, or get to "Platinum" prices.[/QUOTE]
Your going to wait until it drops to $100? The xbox hasn't even dropped to $100. So your going to be waiting a long time.

[quote name='DT778']Your going to wait until it drops to $100? The xbox hasn't even dropped to $100. So your going to be waiting a long time.[/QUOTE]

I think they meant when it drops $100 OFF the launch price. I remember Xbox dropping in price 6 months after launch -- May 2002, but I don't recall if it was $249 or $199.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I think they meant when it drops $100 OFF the launch price. I remember Xbox dropping in price 6 months after launch -- May 2002, but I don't recall if it was $249 or $199.[/QUOTE]
My bad.

Ah Hell...looks like I'll be picking up SONY & MICROSOFT's finest again. My brother is the big Nintendo fan...so I'll let him get the Revolution. :) (& besides...I can't keep up with two systems, let alone 3!)

bread's done
Back