What Not to Say on a First Date

[quote name='shrike4242']This will not end well. :nottalking:[/quote]

Yeah, that'd probably piss her right off if you said that. Especially if you add in the cross-armed gesture.

I actually had a girl tell me once (seriously) that she needed to check with her parole officer to see if she could go out the next weekend. We weren't really on a date at the time, we were at a youth function in high school, but it still seems approprate for this.

Those cheezy pickup lines... because I know people who have said them on dates. Some examples... "Do you have a mirror in your pants, because I see myself in them", or "I'm a bullet, you're gunpowder, let's bang."

I made up the latter one on the fly... pretty good eh?
The yahoo ones are just lame.

[quote name='pacifickarma']I actually had a girl tell me once (seriously) that she needed to check with her parole officer to see if she could go out the next weekend. We weren't really on a date at the time, we were at a youth function in high school, but it still seems approprate for this.[/QUOTE]

holy shit!! You got to be fucking kidding me! If some girl told me that I would have gotten up and left.

Don't care how hot she was... parole officer=trouble.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']/thread[/QUOTE]

and I was just thinking of you when he said that Dead of Knight lol.. That should be on your sig.

This is one that might accidentally happen to some that frequent this site.

"Don't get anything over [x amount], there's a big sale this weekend and I got to make sure I have enough."

One of my friends said this on a (blind) first date, the very first words out of his mouth, after the introductions.

"You are much too ugly to be my date." and another time, "I thought I paid for the deluxe package, where is the Asian and the blonde, and why don't you have humongous tits?"

Amazingly he didn't get slapped either time, and went out with both a few times.

Hmm...NSFW
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX8_M-KI7IQ[/MEDIA]
"Bitch get me a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries!"

[quote name='ITDEFX']holy shit!! You got to be fucking kidding me! If some girl told me that I would have gotten up and left.

Don't care how hot she was... parole officer=trouble.[/QUOTE]

Unless she was a sex offender. Then your in luck ;-)

What Not to Say on a First Date

#1. "So, do you put out on first dates? Because your sister/mom/dog does, so I figure you do too."

#2. Any comment involving a highly inappropriate sex act, like a Dirty Sanchez or donkey Punch. I.e. "Do you know what a Dirty Sanchez is? No? Why don't we go back to my place and i can show you!"

And the classic from American Pie: "Suck me, beautiful!"

I REALLY like your Sweater.
Glenda.jpg

[quote name='MadFlava']"Do you have any Italian in you? ....."[/QUOTE]

Very guilty of this one. And Italian, too.

[quote name='MadFlava']"Do you have any Italian in you? ....."[/quote]

OH MY GOD

i just read your custom title and i CANNOT BELIEVE i finally found another Pootie Tang fan

Everyone i know either dislikes the movie or has never even heard of it

sir, i salute you

From a male to a female: 'How many guys have you been with?'

....to which the male would think to himself, SLUT! or LIAR! :whistle2:$

Another question: 'How do you feel about...other girls?'

"Hi. You'll do."

"Butsex?"

"Can't wait to make a discussion topic on the message board about you!"

"I left my wallet at home. Could you pay this bill?"

"I got you these flowers from the nearby store. They had it at 25% off, and I used the $5 off coupon I printed off from a website and I wanted you to know that you are worth every penny."

"....so luckily my grandma had dentures and there was no need for her to go to the dentist after she was curb-stomped by those bikers."

bread's done
Back