What should Add or remove?

Toireht

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well I am getting a Xbox this week and made a gamelist. I would like help decideing which games I should add or remove, doom 3 isnt on there cause I played through on PC. Most games on the list are under $30 now and will be picking up those first, the others I will pick up when they drop.

Burnout 3
Ninja Gaiden
Forza Motorsport
Brothers In Arms
Unreal Championship 2
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Mechassault 2
Crimson Skies
MotoGP2
Republic Commando
Halo 2
Fable
Oddworld Strangers Wrath
Ghost Recon 2
Radinbow Six 3
Jade Empire
Conker Live and Reloaded
Thief Deadly Shadows
Star Wars Battlefront
Pirates

thanks if you can help

Knights of the Old Republic
Excellent game, one of my favorites for Xbox, even if your not that much of a RPG fan you should still get it. I don't like many RPGs these days and I loved KOTOR

EDIT: Since you probably have a capable computer, you should get Fable for PC instead of Xbox since it has alot of additions to it.

[quote name='Toireht']Well I am getting a Xbox this week and made a gamelist. I would like help decideing which games I should add or remove, doom 3 isnt on there cause I played through on PC. Most games on the list are under $30 now and will be picking up those first, the others I will pick up when they drop.

Burnout 3
Ninja Gaiden
Forza Motorsport
Brothers In Arms
Unreal Championship 2
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Mechassault 2
Crimson Skies
MotoGP2
Republic Commando
Halo 2
Fable
Oddworld Strangers Wrath
Ghost Recon 2
Radinbow Six 3
Jade Empire
Conker Live and Reloaded
Thief Deadly Shadows
Star Wars Battlefront
Pirates

thanks if you can help[/QUOTE]

Honestly...those are all pretty decent choices. I guess it depends what games YOU like, not us. Also, if you have LIVE is a BIG factor in choosing games for XBOX now (at least for me it is)

Well I had a capable computer, I got tired of windows and got a mac recently and decided to keep my gaming on the consoles where its alot more simplier. So games I have played on PC are: Half 2, Doom3, Kotor, Wolfenstein, and counter strike. I like most game genres, and will be getting Live first with Crimson Skies and Halo 2.

Those are some solid choices, but I second KotOR... that game was awesome.

*Edit: Saw you already played it, my bad.

IGN gave Pirates a good review on Xbox.

As for Forza Motorsports, I'm not very fond of simluation racing games but loved Forza, mainly because of the customization and the racing line made the actual races fun.

You should check out Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I loved every minute of the single player mode... can't say I liked the Live play all that much, but it's worth $20 for it's amazing single player.

There are tons of good to great games you can get for dirt cheap.

This is a list of games I really liked that should be fairly easy to find for cheap (certainly under $20, most under $10)

Max Payne 1 and 2 - easy to find for under $10
Sega GT/JSRF (get this for JSRF) dirt cheap
Splinter Cell (start with the original IMO)
Riddick
Freedom Fighters
Soul Caliber II
PoP: Sands of Time
SSX 3
Elder Scrolls
Beyond Good and Evil

The ones on your list are all pretty much nice choices. Although the fact that the Pirates demo on the latest OXM disc is 2 player only really turned me off :twisted:

bread's done
Back