What shows do you guys Actively watch?

nharmon91

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Curious what everyone activeily watches, no dvds/ reruns. My dvrs normal schedual got raped this tv year with so many cancelations and shittifacations.

Heres Mines:

Scrubs
30 Rock
CSI
CSI: Miami
CSI: NY
The Office
Prison Break
Lost
My Name is Earl
Dexter
Shark
Heroes
Jericho :bomb:

Next Fall I Plane to add:

Entourage
Battlestar (I know, last season)

Prison Break is over, HD versions of the entire seaon (in one file) are at just about every bittorent site.

If thats how you roll.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Heroes.

I lost track of The Office and Prison Break ages ago, so I'm gonna catch up after the seasons are over.[/QUOTE]

Both seasons are over. :lol:

Heroes, Smallville, Bleach, and Daily Show/Colbert Report

I used to watch scrubs religiously but I never was able to catch it with my work schedule so I'll just wait for the dvd's.

[quote name='sonderiaom']Heroes, Smallville, Bleach, and Daily Show/Colbert Report

I used to watch scrubs religiously but I never was able to catch it with my work schedule so I'll just wait for the dvd's.[/quote] Its gone downhill, though the second half of this season picked up.

The Office
House
CW reality shows (America's Next Top Model and Beauty & the Geek)
Misc HBO shows that are on/not cancelled (The Wire)
Naruto (non-filler Japanese episodes), if that counts

Ninja Warrior, Penn and Teller's Bullshit... That's about all I actively watch. Everthing else I wait for DVD...

Here we go:

AOTS
Lost
Heroes
Prison Break
House
South Park
Scrubs
The Soup
Daily Show/Colbert Report
Whitest kids U know
Smallville
NBA/NFL/ESPN
Family Guy
The Simpsons
X-play
cant think of the other ones

Not including sports (NBA, Barclays EPL, MLS, NFL):

Robin Hood (on BBC America)
Scrubs
Real World / Road Rules: Inferno III
Katie and Peter
Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee
South Park
King of the Hill
Family Guy

Also, during the Summer, I'm a Big Brother freak. Watch the shows, the feeds, everything. All the time.

Let's see...24, Lost, South Park, and Scrubs are the four that are crucial. I try to keep up to date on House and The Office, and I watch Monk and Pysch when they're running new episodes.

Do The Daily Show and The Colbert Report count? :lol:

24 is the only show I've actively watched this year. Last year I kept up with Lost, but it just doesn't interest me anymore. I watched an episode or 2 of Jericho and Heroes and didn't like either of them.

Back in the days of WCW I was a pretty big wrestling fan and made sure to tune in every week. These days I might watch a few minutes of RAW or ECW, but it seems that the overall quality of wrestling has deteriorated in recent years. I'd say that I've become quite disinterested in TV in general.

South Park
NCIS
ER
Mythbusters
Deadliest Catch
Future Weapons
Pimp Mah Ride
Brainiac
Top Gear
Stargate SG1/ Atlantis
How it's Made
Holy S@#%
GA (yeah yeah...)

Heroes and Family Guy are the only ones I download to watch. I enjoy How I Met Your Mother and watch that when I don't have to work. Other than that, the only show I enjoy that I usually get to watch at work is The Office.

The Office
The Ultimate Fighter

Everything else I am too late to start watching now, so thats what the DVDs are for ;)

Sadly the only form of shows I actively watch is the NBA and ESPN but since those don't really count, then nothing. I just wait until shows make it to dvd.

I can not believe how many shows some of you guys can keep up with all the time, wish I could.

Heroes, until the season ended, Bullrun, see above, NHL (Panthers, Preds, all playoff games). That's it. If I have to watch TV, it's the History Channel or maybe Discovery, pretty much everything else sucks. I WOULD be watching BG, but I'm so far behind, I'll just get around to getting the DVDs someday. PS: Reality TV can rot in hell.

Futurama, Simpsons, Family Guy, Naruto, Bleach, Married with Children, South Park, King of the Hill, WWE/ECW/TNA, Scrubs, Seinfeld and Three's Company.

bread's done
Back