What size are your feet?

obviously depends on what brand of shoes (wear 13 to 13 1/2 when it comes to Nike) but its more in the 12 1/2 size when it comes to the majority of brands

[quote name='UnderwaterMadman']I should have added an option, "My feet are two different sizes".

Anyone suffering from this condition?[/quote]

It's not a matter of suffering, unless your feet expand and contract like crazy every few months to where you are 8 1/2 one month then jump to 11 1/2 a few months later.

[quote name='ITDEFX']It's not a matter of suffering, unless your feet expand and contract like crazy every few months to where you are 8 1/2 one month then jump to 11 1/2 a few months later.[/QUOTE]

I thought he meant one foot is a different size than the other.

Size 13 but have wide toes so i usually wear a 14.
What really sucks (and yes i understand i bring this upon myself) is that I don't buy anything with leather, suede, or anything else that requires an animal to be killed. cuts out about 80% of the shoes to start with, then i have to find them in my size.

Can't vote in the poll; my shoe size is a size 2-2.5 girls'. No joke. The smallest women's size, 5, is way too big for me unless I'm wearing casual sneakers or boots. I'm pretty sure I win for the smallest shoe size here. It is the biggest pain in the fucking ass to find shoes that fit that don't have flowers, hearts, or rainbows on them.

Men's 8 (y'all got some comfortable ass sneakers)
Women's 9.5-10 (9s for dress, 10's for everything else)

Speaking of which, I need new shoes. My posture is suffering. XP

14 here.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Can't vote in the poll; my shoe size is a size 2-2.5 girls'. No joke. The smallest women's size, 5, is way too big for me unless I'm wearing casual sneakers or boots. I'm pretty sure I win for the smallest shoe size here. It is the biggest pain in the fucking ass to find shoes that fit that don't have flowers, hearts, or rainbows on them.[/QUOTE]:shock:

I guess some people stuff their pants, you stuff your shoes? :whistle2:s

Size 10.5. Sometimes 11. I'm a 10 in Cons/Vans/Visions, and a 12 in Dr. Martens'.

[quote name='UnderwaterMadman']It seems on average that CAGs have above average sized feet.[/quote]

You know what they say about guys with big feet.
Apparently, they refuse to pay full retail price for videogames.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Can't vote in the poll; my shoe size is a size 2-2.5 girls'. No joke. The smallest women's size, 5, is way too big for me unless I'm wearing casual sneakers or boots. I'm pretty sure I win for the smallest shoe size here. It is the biggest pain in the fucking ass to find shoes that fit that don't have flowers, hearts, or rainbows on them.[/quote]

:shock:
I know you said people mistaken you for looking so young, but to have shoe size that small..whoa. What's your height btw?

[quote name='UnderwaterMadman']That is what I meant. I hear it makes buying shoes a pita.[/quote]

I think one of my arms is slightly shorter than the other :|

11. I'm 5'9"
[quote name='Dead of Knight']It is the biggest pain in the fucking ass to find shoes that fit that don't have flowers, hearts, or rainbows on them.[/quote]

It's just the opposite for me. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find shoes with flowers and rainbows on them in a men's size 11? I've been forced to just sew them on now.

I just got these shoes the other day: http://www.newbalance.com/products/MR710/

I got them on sale for $40 cuz I'm a cheapass, but I like black/red and they're pretty good shoes.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Wow, I thought my feet were about average in size, but I guess not.[/quote]

What is average anyways? Guess it's time to ask a Pay less or Foot Locker Employee for this answer!

or this guy
bundy2.jpg

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Wow, I thought my feet were about average in size, but I guess not.[/quote]

If the internet is correct (and when is it not?), the average shoe size for men is 10.5 and for women it's an 8. So you are about average, the average shoe size here is just above average. I think your height is about average too although here it seems the average height is above average (which correlates with shoe size I think, so it makes sense).

Anywhere from a 11 to a 12 depending on brand. Biggest pain in the butt is the fact that I have to get them wide. 11 wide isn't too hard to find , but 11.5 or 12 wide is a bit tougher. Fortunatly I can order shoes through my job that are pretty good quality and has plenty of variety in my size.

By the way , I'm about 5'9.

bread's done
Back