What size are your feet?

13 for me, which usually means I only have about 3 to 5 choices when looking for shoes in any stores near me.

I can wear a wide 14 or a 15. I could always find shoes when my feet were 13 and below. We also used to have a Vans shoe store near me that always had 15s...but they closed, SO i buy expensive shoes online. I am sick of driving from store to store, only to be turned away. If anyone needs some dress shoes, I have some I forgot to return to shoe buy. I believe they are 14 and 15. I need to get rid of them cheap. I can post pics for those interested. Just trying to help out.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']8. But I have a ginormous cock. 2 inches...from the floor.[/quote]

That's the same size my sister wears.

Her cock is bigger, though. ;)

[quote name='SpazX']11. I'm 5'9"

It's just the opposite for me. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find shoes with flowers and rainbows on them in a men's size 11? I've been forced to just sew them on now.
[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm 5'1". My mom is 4'10" and my cousin is 5' and they both have bigger feet than me- size 6 for my mom and like 7 for my cousin. It's not directly correlated with height.

I can wear a few different sizes, I am mostly around a 10 in mens however I have gotten up to 11 on more than one occasion and also down to 9 on more than one occasion. I don't even bother with womens shoes anymore since all of them expect you to have pencil thin feet in order to fit your feet into them, and nothing in the stores goes over size 10 and I am past a 12 in womens on some occasions. My whole family has large feet and since I am the youngest its only natural that I got bigger feet than the rest of my family. My cousin (not my immediate family) already wears a size 9 in womens and she is only 11 years old. My message to the shoe companies is to make larger sizes in womens shoes because they are losing out on my business and tons of other women's business because they do not manufacture shoes that are large enough for the size of today's American's feet. My feet are also massively wide and thick (not fat) which means they are not going into womens shoes no matter how much I try.

The only good thing about it is that no one really looks at your feet, at least where I live. I am lucky I can even fit into mens sandals (most are too narrow or too hard, it takes a while to find a decent pair) but at least no one seems to care that I wear them.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']8. But I have a ginormous cock. 2 inches...from the floor.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when you're on your stomach.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

BTW
Wide
Hobbit-like

[quote name='SaraAB']i My message to the shoe companies is to make larger sizes in womens shoes because they are losing out on my business and tons of other women's business because they do not manufacture shoes that are large enough for the size of today's American's feet. My feet are also massively wide and thick (not fat) which means they are not going into womens shoes no matter how much I try.[/QUOTE]

They also need to make smaller sizes in women's shoes, though I do realize the need for smaller sizes is not nearly as great as the need for larger sizes. I feel your pain. I got a $20 gift card to DSW from an exec of the company who came to speak to my class and I can't even use it because none of their shoes fit me.

[quote name='lbradeen']Size 13 but have wide toes so i usually wear a 14.
What really sucks (and yes i understand i bring this upon myself) is that I don't buy anything with leather, suede, or anything else that requires an animal to be killed. cuts out about 80% of the shoes to start with, then i have to find them in my size.[/QUOTE]

Are you a vegan? I'm a vegan with big feet and it makes finding suitable shoes difficult. I wear a 15 but I may only be a 14. I'll need to experiment.

15 ... When I go shoe shopping, I ask "what do you have in 15?", and then usually get laughed at or shown 3 pairs of butt-ugly shoes.

[quote name='BlueWingX']Size 15. I'm 5'11". I've found I have pretty good luck with New Balance stores.[/QUOTE]

Yes, New Balance is good shit. If they don't have your size, they will order it for you. And their shoes are excellent quality; a lot of them are made in the USA. They sell for the same price or less as Nikes and they don't employ children in sweatshops. What a concept!

bread's done
Back