What stores still sell pokemon items/plushies

FallMoon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm a huge pokemon fan, and have been collecting plushes, clothes, and a lot of other pokemon things for the past 8 years. Sadly, I can't find much pokemon stuff in stores anymore, and I have to buy expensive things online. What stores still sell pokemon stuff? Many plushes, is what I want.

The license for Pokemon traded hands from Hasbro to Jakks recently, so that's why there has been a derth of Pokemon things. But Jakks' Pokemon products have started to show up now. I've seen them at Target, TRU, and KB. For plushies I've seen Pikachu, Duskull and Tentacool.

The Nintendo World store in NYC is supposed to have a lot of Pokemon stuff. I imagine you might see a bit of a resurgence in Pokemon merchandise once Diamond and Pearl are released for the DS.

There are some okay plushies at Target. There's a cute Oddish that I'm waiting to go on sale.

And they've got a new line of action figures, though I don't know if any of them are in any way articulated. So I guess they're just plastic figures.

Nintendoworld used to be pokemon center so they would have the same merchandise you could get at pokemoncenter.com I'm pretty sure. I've bought a lot of pokedolls for my kids and target does have a few every now and then but very limited selection. I've bought quite a few from ebay from Japanese importers/sellers who buy them from the pokemon store there. A bit pricey but Japan gets a much better selection than the states does and I've never had a problem with counterfeits.

Target, TRU, Wal-Mart, any place that sells toys really. I always see this Mudkip plushie but pass on it each time. If you're trying to be specific, you gotta buy online.

bread's done
Back