what system should i get this game for ?

firecloud134

CAGiversary!
i want to get teenage mutant ninja turtles but dont know what system to get it on.  xbox 360 or 3ds.  

should i get this on 3ds ? i play my 3ds almost every night in bed before i go to sleep

or

should i get this on 360 ? i havent touched my 360 in like a year but maybe this might be the game that gets me back into playing my 360 and plus the achievements. 

Xbox but if you're gonna choose that version you might as well get the arcade which looks very fun in terms of gameplay in comparison to either of them but it's your choice.

It's cheaper too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you have both consoles you might as well get it on the Xbox 360 .

Unless you frequently play outside your house, then you should get the 3DS version :p

I don't think you even read his post. He said he almost never touches his 360 but plays his 3DS every night. Obvious answer - DS version. You'll be more inclined to play it all the way through opposed to being forced to play it on something you use as a table display.

Guys, should I go turn off the light in my foyer? I mean, I like the glow of the light...but I don't like high electric bills. I'm also anticipating a rather serious "soup or salad" dilemma this weekend that I'm probably going to need help with.

bread's done
Back