What T.V. shows are you still waiting to show up on DVD?

I'm getting the strangest feeling of Deja Vu from this topic... anyway, most of Beavis & Butthead is already on dvd, although I've yet to see the one where they kick the coach in the nuts, which naturally is the best episode.

As for this horse, of course, I want a full edition of Mister Ed on dvd, not this 20 something episode crap, I want all 143 episodes on dvd, and I want it now damnit. I'd also like to see Perfect Strangers on DVD, now that was a quality show.

[quote name='The_Way_of _Peace']The 1,2,3 seasons of the POWER RANGERS with kimberly jason and all of them. That show was so corny but it was cool[/quote]

Kimberly was hot, I was very disapointed when she left. Though, I was one of the few kids my age still watching that show.

Gargoyles by Disney
Batman Beyond
Superman: The Animated Series
Justice League
Three Stooges (COMPLETE)
He-Man (old school version)
She-Ra
Thundercats

MXC
Spiderman (the MTV series)
Aladdin by Disney
My Hero (British comedy that is only available in PAL right now)

There's a lot of good shows already mentioned here that I totally agree with, so I'll just add a couple of my own.

Kolchak: The Night Stalker
Tales from the Crypt
Amazing Stories
and for my mom, The Charmings

[quote name='The_Way_of _Peace']The 1,2,3 seasons of the POWER RANGERS with kimberly jason and all of them. That show was so corny but it was cool[/quote]

i want this so bad as well....

also kimberly was in a few adult movies

It would be cool to see SNL on DVD similar to what they did with mad TV (Season by season). Also, I've noticed that Full House has never been on DVD (not that I want to see it)

Not many people remember this one and I know they are doing it but there is no timetable for when it will be out.

THE STATE ON MTV

Thunder - Thunder - Thunder - Thundercats!
Are You Afraid of the Dark
Freakazoid
Animaniacs
Senseless Acts of Video
The Oblongs
Undressed
Titus
Weird Science
A decent season by season thing of Beavis & Butthead

Also, Scrubs, all of them... with all kinds of deleted things, and commentaries, and I want them to go on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

They had this little miniseries called Strange Frequency, I'd like that too

Alright, just got ahold of a list.. i'll link it since the formatting of it is a bit wonky.. this is for TV shows coming to DVD in the first three months of 2005.

Ehh.. I can't find a place to upload it. Just look here. http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releasesmonth.cfm

Highlights: Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Full House, Night Court, Married With Children, Chapelle Show season 2, Murphy Brown, Penn & Teller's Bullshit season 2, etc.

Oh, and one for the horse. http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releaseinfo.cfm?ReleaseID=4408

The Equalizer

EQ-title.jpg

[quote name='Scorch']Alright, just got ahold of a list.. i'll link it since the formatting of it is a bit wonky.. this is for TV shows coming to DVD in the first three months of 2005.

Ehh.. I can't find a place to upload it. Just look here. http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releasesmonth.cfm

Highlights: Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Full House, Night Court, Married With Children, Chapelle Show season 2, Murphy Brown, Penn & Teller's Bullshit season 2, etc.

Oh, and one for the horse. http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releaseinfo.cfm?ReleaseID=4408[/quote]

Night Court awesome!

Venture Brothers! It reminds of the old Jonny Quest cartoons.

If you haven't picked it up, get Arrested Development. Very funny show. You will not regret it.

All I want is some F'ing "Adventures of Pete and Pete" to come out on DVD. Seems like it's more popular than a lot of other forgotten/novelty crap that's been released on DVD - I don't get it.

Airwolf? I'm not sure if Airwolf is on DVD yet but there's a lack of helicopter based drama's on DVD. Like Blue Thunder and Riptide.

[quote name='stripespbj']Not many people remember this one and I know they are doing it but there is no timetable for when it will be out.

THE STATE ON MTV[/quote]

I'M GONNA DIP MY BALLLLLLLLLLS IN IT!

Desparate Housewives (too soon?)
Andy Richter Controls the Universe
Moonlighting (Amazon has a product page, but no availability info. How is this not out yet?)
Family Ties

and a bunch of others that have already been mentioned.

Edit:

Drew Carey

Thought of another one but I'm sure it has been said, Beavis and Butthead. Not the crappy collection they have now but one that is season by season and that includes all the music videos with it.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Thought of another one but I'm sure it has been said, Beavis and Butthead. Not the crappy collection they have now but one that is season by season and that includes all the music videos with it.[/quote]

I definately second that, some of the videos were even better then cartoons! I especially liked the videos where beavis kept talking about peeing on a wolf and the Rancid video I think, where beavis kept telling butthead I'd kick him in the nuts and then finally did it. "Beavis there will be 2 hits, my hand hitting your face, and then my hand hitting your face again". Pure comic gold!

Also does anyone remember an old sketch comedy show called "The Edge" I think it was on late night on fox and ran from 1992-1993, I loved that show!

[quote name='Renzokuken']Brisco County Jr.
Miami Vice[/quote]

Miami Vice Dvds will be out soon, if they are not already out, I saw a ad for it.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Xmen the animated series :D

Nip Tuck season 2[/quote]

IMO Nip/Tuck season 2 was severely lacking in comparison with season 1, I won't be buying the second season on DVD. I may pick up Lost or Rescue Me when they come to DVD, though.

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Thought of another one but I'm sure it has been said, Beavis and Butthead. Not the crappy collection they have now but one that is season by season and that includes all the music videos with it.[/quote]

I definately second that, some of the videos were even better then cartoons! I especially liked the videos where beavis kept talking about peeing on a wolf and the Rancid video I think, where beavis kept telling butthead I'd kick him in the nuts and then finally did it. "Beavis there will be 2 hits, my hand hitting your face, and then my hand hitting your face again". Pure comic gold!

Also does anyone remember an old sketch comedy show called "The Edge" I think it was on late night on fox and ran from 1992-1993, I loved that show![/quote]

You're right about the music videos. Some of them were funnier than the actual show and their commentary. I should have added that I think I read somewhere that the reason that the videos are not/most likely will not be included if they ever release them season style is because of licensing them and other redtape/baloney.

bread's done
Back