WHAT THE #$%^ DO I DO?!?

batman2million

CAGiversary!
Alright..im a #$%ing wreck! if u guys remember while baq. i told u bout my girl friend leaving me! well we got baq together..i couldn't just get up n forget her! After doing some work..i figured out she wasn't with n other guy. but im finding out more more more bull shit..

i pay for our cell phones..so i check the Text msg and theres this one number that jus keep showing up.. she told me it was one of her good friends ..a guy..aite thats coo..but im starting to figure out that its really someone else...

im sorry for complaining..but im just broken up here... it 545 am n i can't sleep.. one thing i kno is that she does care for me..she's always calling n she's always tryin to talk..i dunno wats going on! im just really fustrated... is she playing wit me..she really care...MAN>..

[quote name='batman2million']Alright..im a #$%ing wreck! if u guys remember while baq. i told u bout my girl friend leaving me! well we got baq together..i couldn't just get up n forget her! After doing some work..i figured out she wasn't with n other guy. but im finding out more more more bull shit..

i pay for our cell phones..so i check the Text msg and theres this one number that jus keep showing up.. she told me it was one of her good friends ..a guy..aite thats coo..but im starting to figure out that its really someone else...

im sorry for complaining..but im just broken up here... it 545 am n i can't sleep.. one thing i kno is that she does care for me..she's always calling n she's always tryin to talk..i dunno wats going on! im just really fustrated... is she playing wit me..she really care...MAN>..[/quote]

Turn on Comedy Central, Who's Line is it Anyway? is on, laughter will help calm you down.

What kind of BS is that? Never rule out suicide as an option? Give me a break. Anyway, I'd need to know more details about your girlfriend. But, if you don't trust her, and trust me, I've been there, dump her. What kind of relationship do you have if you can't trust each other. Sounds like you might be insecure. But, anyway, what do I know. I'm no Dr. Ruth.

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='batman2million']Alright..im a #$%ing wreck! if u guys remember while baq. i told u bout my girl friend leaving me! well we got baq together..i couldn't just get up n forget her! After doing some work..i figured out she wasn't with n other guy. but im finding out more more more bull shit..

im sorry for complaining..but im just broken up here... it 545 am n i can't sleep.. one thing i kno is that she does care for me..she's always calling n she's always tryin to talk..i dunno wats going on! im just really fustrated... is she playing wit me..she really care...MAN>..[/quote]

Turn on Comedy Central, Who's Line is it Anyway? is on, laughter will help calm you down.[/quote]

yea comedy is a good thing to turn to if your angry/sad. laughing helps you through it

[quote name='gmzone']Maybe he's drunk and that accounts for the poor grammar?[/quote]

No, he's spelling like he's from the ghetto. "U down wit 50?"

Just remember, this girl may seem to be your entire world right now, but by the time you're out of college, you will have probably dated and banged 5-50 chicks even hotter than she is! Hold on bro, i know your'e upset, but better things are on the way! :D

[quote name='JimmieMac']You are a giant pussy whipped bitch. Paying her phone bill? What the shaq-fu is wrong with you?[/quote]
What he sad, except not as mean.

[quote name='el bobo'][quote name='JimmieMac']You are a giant pussy whipped bitch. Paying her phone bill? What the shaq-fu is wrong with you?[/quote]
What he sad, except not as mean.[/quote]

Second'd. I mean, I was pretty whipped in my last relationship, but paying her bills just crosses the line into insanity.

if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

if you dont believe her, talk to her about it, good communication is also a must.

stop being such a creepy stalker and checking up on her bills like that...its creepy dude.

[quote name='batman2million']Alright..im a #$%ing wreck! if u guys remember while baq. i told u bout my girl friend leaving me! well we got baq together..i couldn't just get up n forget her! After doing some work..i figured out she wasn't with n other guy. but im finding out more more more bull shit..

:shock:

I'm torn..snide remark...leave it alone...snide remark...leave it alone.

I'll let this one go.

Thats OK, WhipSmartBeavis, I'm here.

Dude, you're better off without her. You really need to concentrate if you ever hope to catch up on those remedial English classes.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You are a giant pussy whipped bitch. Paying her phone bill? What the shaq-fu is wrong with you?[/quote]

I know, huh? The most I'd do is pay for her phone, not her phone bill.

[quote name='punqsux']stop being such a creepy stalker and checking up on her bills like that...its creepy dude.[/quote]

Stop encouraging him to get trampled on like a little bitch. He's paying the fucking bills, he can check up on whatever the fuck he wants.

Whipped! Seriously, there should never be any woman that should be able to get a man so wrecked up he becomes insecure w/o her. Like her? Fine. Love her? Fine. But from your previous situation, I'm thinkin' that you gave in since you were afraid to try out someone new or being lonely. If you don't trust her enough to stay faithful to you, you need to do 1 of 2 things:

- do a gutcheck and assess whether or not you want this relationship to be long-term or a quick fling. If it's long term thing, communication is key. Talk to her straight out instead of asking faceless strangers on the Intar-Web. If it's a quick fling, what're u getting emotional for?

- toss her to the curb and find someone you WILL trust

It's seriously a waste of both your time and your money to obsess over a trivial thing such as a girlfriend cheating. You don't have a commitment to each other. If you did, you would've already married her. Now get off your butt and find a girl who'll make you happy. I'm hoping a kick in the butt will help you more to be more self confident than sympathy.

No one, and I mean no one is ever worth the shit you are putting up with.

1. She's lying.
2. She's cheating.
3. Being alone is far better than being with someone that makes you miserable.

Women are only as faithful as opportunity allows. Anytime a better option comes along, they will take advantage of it. But she won't cut you loose until it's a sure thing.

[quote name='VelvetHammer']No one, and I mean no one is ever worth the shit you are putting up with.

1. She's lying.
2. She's cheating.

Women are only as faithful as opportunity allows. Anytime a better option comes along, they will take advantage of it. But she won't cut you loose until it's a sure thing.[/quote]

I second that - its like you read my mind.

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='punqsux']stop being such a creepy stalker and checking up on her bills like that...its creepy dude.[/quote]

Stop encouraging him to get trampled on like a little bitch. He's paying the shaq-fuing bills, he can check up on whatever the shaq-fu he wants.[/quote]

its stalker-ish and creepy. end of story!
it prooves that he does not trust her.
its an invasion of her privacy, dispite the fact he pays the bills.

[quote name='batman2million']Alright...I'm a fucking wreck! You guys might remember a while back I told you about my girlfriend leaving me; well, we got back together. I couldn't just move on and forget her! After doing some work, I figured out that she wasn't messing around with another guy; but now I've found out some more bull shit...

I pay for our cell phones, so I often check the text messages on our account. Theres this one number that just keep showing up; she told me it was one of her good guy friends, which is cool, but I'm starting to figure out that its really someone else...

I'm sorry for complaining, but I'm just broken up here. It is 5:45 am, and I can't sleep. One thing I do know is that she does care for me; she's always calling and she's always trying to talk. I don't know whats going on! I'm just really frustrated...Is she playing with me, or does she really care? MAN!![/quote]

There. I feel better now that I can read that shit in English; it took a while to translate that garbage, but it was worth it.

Someday in the future college students will be studying the language used by retards on the internet much as we now study ancient glyphs.

PS. I've never been so broken up about a chich that I suddenly thought I would be taken seriously if I intentionally misspelled words.

[quote name='VelvetHammer']No one, and I mean no one is ever worth the shit you are putting up with.

1. She's lying.
2. She's cheating.

Women are only as faithful as opportunity allows. Anytime a better option comes along, they will take advantage of it. But she won't cut you loose until it's a sure thing.[/quote]

Talk to any guy over 30 and the majority of them will tell you the same thing. Women are lying, cheating whores. As long as you know how it is, you can use it to your advantage.

[quote name='kaji7p56']
Talk to any guy over 30 and the majority of them will tell you the same thing. Women are lying, cheating whores. As long as you know how it is, you can use it to your advantage.[/quote]

Sad that it takes us that long to figure it out, eh?

If you are paying the bill then you have every right to look the entire bill over as you see fit. If it really is bothering you then TALK to her about it. If you are not satisfied with her answer and still don't trust her... your options are to either hire a private investigator or end the relationship. Either way the relationship is doomed without trust and honest comunication.

[quote name='VelvetHammer'][quote name='kaji7p56']
Talk to any guy over 30 and the majority of them will tell you the same thing. Women are lying, cheating whores. As long as you know how it is, you can use it to your advantage.[/quote]

Sad that it takes us that long to figure it out, eh?[/quote]

Well, I'm 21, but I pay attention when guys give me advice. I have stopped being a sucker for good. The shame is that most guys my age think they know everything and get fucked over.

I didn't want to believe this about women, but after experiencing it first-hand, I know it to be true. Don't pay attention to the image of women that TV portrays. Women are sharks. You can either be eaten by the sharks or you can be like that guy in Jaws and hunt those bitches. Once you're done, throw them back!

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='VelvetHammer'][quote name='kaji7p56']

Sad that it takes us that long to figure it out, eh?[/quote]

Well, I'm 21, but I pay attention when guys give me advice. I have stopped being a sucker for good. The shame is that most guys my age think they know everything and get shaq-fued over.

I didn't want to believe this about women, but after experiencing it first-hand, I know it to be true. Don't pay attention to the image of women that TV portrays. Women are sharks. You can either be eaten by the sharks or you can be like that guy in Jaws and hunt those bitches. Once you're done, throw them back![/quote]

Sad about the majority, it should be taught in school...fortunately, my painful lesson happened when I was 17 so I've had 10 years of fun since then (I'm 27).

[quote name='punqsux']its stalker-ish and creepy. end of story!
it prooves that he does not trust her.
its an invasion of her privacy, dispite the fact he pays the bills.[/quote]

It's not her bills, it's his if he's paying them. He said pretty plainly that there's a trust issue. If she wanted to be so damn private, she'd take care of her own bills.

If your really miserable, then buy a friendly goldfish

i suggest taking her phone off the plan then when she asks why it wont work, tell her your broke and you dont have enough money for two phones.......then tell her that she gave you bad herpes and that you sold her pants to Martha Stuart, if she stays with you then shes a winner..........

[quote name='stocker08']If your really miserable, then buy a friendly goldfish

i suggest taking her phone off the plan then when she asks why it wont work, tell her your broke and you dont have enough money for two phones.......then tell her that she gave you bad herpes and that you sold her pants to Martha Stuart, if she stays with you then shes a winner..........[/quote]

great minds think alike. :roll:

Meh... heres what you do.
Step 1. Take incriminating photos of this chick. Then make a few copies and show them to her.

Step 2. Now tell her that you'll post these all over the internet/campus/whatever if she doesn't play it straight with you.

Step 3. Post these all over the internet/campus/whatever even if she does cut the bull.

Step 4. Engage in the drowning out of your sorrows with whiskey.

Step 5. Find a good bud and go start a blues band

There ya go. Problem solved in 5 easy steps.
You can thank me later.

[quote name='kaji7p56']

Ditto. And as long as you DON'T really know how it is, she'll keep taking advantage of you. She's already milking your balls for phone money. She probably gets a thrill from doing it, I've known plenty of women like that.

Stop being a sissy bitch and find out - call the number. Do some investigating, it's not 'stalking', Punq doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. If you're dumb enough to keep sticking your dick in her, then you damn well better know if somebody else is doing the same - your life is at stake.

[quote name='punqsux']if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

if you dont believe her, talk to her about it, good communication is also a must.[/quote]Says the man with the most posts on CAG.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux']if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

if you dont believe her, talk to her about it, good communication is also a must.[/quote]Says the man with the most posts on CAG.[/quote]
says the waffle dripping with syrup.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux']if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

if you dont believe her, talk to her about it, good communication is also a must.[/quote]Says the man with the most posts on CAG.[/quote]
says the waffle dripping with syrup.[/quote]Once again says the man with the most posts on CAG.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux']if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

says the waffle dripping with syrup.[/quote]Once again says the man with the most posts on CAG.[/quote]
repeated the waffle dripping with syrup

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux']if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

says the waffle dripping with syrup.[/quote]Once again says the man with the most posts on CAG.[/quote]
repeated the waffle dripping with syrup[/quote]

Says the guy with a boxing hat thing on his head.

Sorry, had to jump into the fray.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux']if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

Sorry, had to jump into the fray.[/quote]

says cloud strife (i hope you fall back into the lifeline!!)

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux']if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

says cloud strife (i hope you fall back into the lifeline!!)[/quote]

Says the guy with the Monopoleay sig!

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux']if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

says cloud strife (i hope you fall back into the lifeline!!)[/quote]

Says the guy with the Monopoleay sig![/quote]

SAYS THE GUY WITH THE STUPID $5 LINK IN HIS SIG THAT MADE ME LOG OUT OF CAG EARLIER!!!! (you jerk) Xop

^^

You pay her cell phone bill? wow, I can barely afford to pay just my own let alone two people like yours. Sounds like you're investing a lot of time (and $$$) into this relationship but she isn't.

I haven't followed this, but if you are in high school, heed the person who said you'll find other tons of other girls in college. trust me. don't tie yourself down after high school, you'll be kicking yourself for it. College is where it's at. If you are in college and looking for something serious, well, trust is one of the most important things in a relationship, you guys should be able to talk it out, in person. DO NOT do it over the phone or email. Get it sorted out, then do what your heart tells you to do. I don't know the details, but it sounds like she could be playing you, then again maybe not. Until you know who this guy she keeps calling is, you'll never know. Her answer seemed rather vague...

bread's done
Back