WHAT THE #$%^ DO I DO?!?

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux']if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

if you dont believe her, talk to her about it, good communication is also a must.[/quote]Says the man with the most posts on CAG.[/quote]

says the waffle dripping with syrup.[/quote]Once again says the man with the most posts on CAG.[/quote]
repeated the waffle dripping with syrup[/quote]

Says the guy with a boxing hat thing on his head.

Sorry, had to jump into the fray.[/quote]

says cloud strife (i hope you fall back into the lifeline!!)[/quote]

Says the guy with the Monopoleay sig![/quote]Says the man that took attention away from me.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux']if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

if you dont believe her, talk to her about it, good communication is also a must.[/quote]Says the man with the most posts on CAG.[/quote]

says the waffle dripping with syrup.[/quote]Once again says the man with the most posts on CAG.[/quote]

Says the guy with the Monopoleay sig![/quote]Says the man that took attention away from me.[/quote]

did someone hear someone say something?

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux']if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

Says the guy with the Monopoleay sig![/quote]Says the man that took attention away from me.[/quote]

did someone hear someone say something?[/quote]Says the man with the most posts on CAG.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote:3319218a48="punqsux"]if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

did someone hear someone say something?[/quote]Says the man with the most posts on CAG.[/quote:3319218a48]

says the waffle dripping w/ syrup while wearing a santa hat while saying a comment on the guy w/ the monopoly sig which was started by the guy w/ the most CAG post saying stuff about communication and healthy relationships :D

[quote name='JimmieMac']You are a giant pussy whipped bitch. Paying her phone bill? What the shaq-fu is wrong with you?[/quote]

Really WTF is up with that. And you call your self a CAG.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='punqsux']creepy stalker!!!![/quote]

Hmmm, speaking of stalkerish behavior....[/quote]

dont look out your window

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote:73de74995d="punqsux"]if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

did someone hear someone say something?[/quote]Says the man with the most posts on CAG.[/quote:73de74995d]

:? I thought Casey had the most posts?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote:dc5d9e5ef0="sj41"][quote:dc5d9e5ef0="punqsux"]if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

did someone hear someone say something?[/quote]Says the man with the most posts on CAG.[/quote:dc5d9e5ef0]

:? I thought Casey had the most posts?[/quote:dc5d9e5ef0]

You guys are creative enough you should make a design with the quotes.

Right now it looks like an hour glass... what else can be made?

[quote name='Snake2715'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote:603a8ee982="punqsux"][quote:603a8ee982="sj41"][quote:603a8ee982="punqsux"]if she says its her friend, believe her, trust is a must in a healthy relationship.

did someone hear someone say something?[/quote]Says the man with the most posts on CAG.[/quote:603a8ee982]

:? I thought Casey had the most posts?[/quote:603a8ee982]

You guys are creative enough you should make a design with the quotes.

Right now it looks like an hour glass... what else can be made?[/quote:603a8ee982]

Commands the Angry pussy.

How long have you been with this girl?? And you are already paying her phone bill? Son, you are setting a bad precident if you plan on establishing any form of concrete relationship with this women. Either way, I'd cut her fooking ass loose. It's easy to say that, but trust me, I've seen a buddy of mine get massivley SCREWED by a chick of this caliber.

My bud was already Engaged to this woman. Paying her Cell, Car Insurance, Dining, & FOOKING COLLEGE TUITION !!!. They went overseas to plan the wedding, and at the same time, she is fooking her old boyfriend!

Needless to say, she postponed the wedding (This was were I chimed in). I say if she wants to postpone the wedding, then something is seriously wrong. A shame that I was right as he got all that news in one chunk. No use bothering to sue either. Daddy owned 2 Jewlery stores and had a warchest of money to back up a good lawyer. My freind ended up getting back the ring ($6000) but he was still saddled with $30,000 in debt!!!

This put my bud is a sorry state. He was chronically depressed for about 2 1/2 yrs. Borderline suidcidal. I stuck by him and he got through it. And he is better for it. Now, he's a straight up player. But he knows it will be time soon enough to settle and by then, he will know what he EXACTLY wants in a women and make no comprimises whatsoever.

To sum it up....GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!

I know what you guys mean, from the outside picture it looks like she's cheating. I only pay her bill cause she can't afford it. In the past two years she has been awsome, I still feel she can be the same way.

It does piss me off that she was talking to another guy behind my back. We broke it off but she still keeps calling me. I went to meet her after I went to watch Life aqutic, she told me to come. We talked, things were OKAY. Then later at nite, I called her n told her that i called her "friend" and she got REALLY pissed off at me.

I got the phone back, I'm gonna give it to my mom or dad if they want it. I'm hoping my best its not over, but I dunno, Batman is really confused

[quote name='batman2million']Alright..im a #$%ing wreck! if u guys remember while baq. i told u bout my girl friend leaving me! well we got baq together..i couldn't just get up n forget her! After doing some work..i figured out she wasn't with n other guy. but im finding out more more more bull shit..

i pay for our cell phones..so i check the Text msg and theres this one number that jus keep showing up.. she told me it was one of her good friends ..a guy..aite thats coo..but im starting to figure out that its really someone else...

im sorry for complaining..but im just broken up here... it 545 am n i can't sleep.. one thing i kno is that she does care for me..she's always calling n she's always tryin to talk..i dunno wats going on! im just really fustrated... is she playing wit me..she really care...MAN>..[/quote]

I say dump her and get hooked on phonics ASAP.
BTW, Are you even shaq-fuing this chic? If not then this is truly sad.

bread's done
Back