What the f***, weather?

Hm. If it's happening on Jupiter...the weather change is not due to greenhouse gases...cuz last i checked, we aren't polluting Jupiter's atmosphere...

And global warming shouldn't cause below average temps for half a year, am i right?

heh. believe whatcha want.

Actually, if it gets too hot, the poles will melt. With out the solid ice to shape water flow, the currents will change. Water currents affect everything from the wind and jet streams to global rain patterns.

[quote name='Roedias27']Hm. If it's happening on Jupiter...the weather change is not due to greenhouse gases...cuz last i checked, we aren't polluting Jupiter's atmosphere...

And global warming shouldn't cause below average temps for half a year, am i right?

heh. believe whatcha want.[/quote]

I'm in San Diego and the other day it was over 100 Degrees! I was dying of heat, and this morning I woke up ready to to go school, holy shit it was cold outside, a few hours later it started raining like a bitch all of a sudden, I had to get coffee/hot chocolate because it was so cold. And if you say I don't know what cold is you are right, I've been living here all my life and I love it, so a thunderstorm is enough to freak me.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']pfft, my dad was saying we're about to have an earthquake now.

he keeps saying this is earthquake weather :whistle2:s[/quote]

lol, thats kinda funny cause my dad said the same thing too.

I really hope an earthquake doesn't happen, that'd be.... bad. It'd probably make China look like a little thump or something.

Here in Phoenix it has also been a little shaky these days to. Its was usually around 85-100 and then all of the sudden around the 60-70 and a little cooler at night then normal.

The weather is certainly getting out of hand!

[quote name='Scrubsy']Here in AZ it was 100 degrees the past few days then all of a sudden it drops to about 65-70 and starts to rain. Real big shift for AZ.[/quote]

Howdy, neighbor. :D

What happened with Scrubsy's Arizona is happening here in Las Vegas, Nevada. I dig it, myself. :drool:

That's not snow, its Lindsey Lohan's coke supply which was dumped all over CA so that it would always be available to her wherever she goes.

[quote name='Wolve11']That's not snow, its Lindsey Lohan's coke supply which was dumped all over CA so that it would always be available to her wherever she goes.[/quote]

Mama always told me snow was the dingleberries of angels. Is that not true? :whistle2:( ?

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']Didn't Southpark already answer this? Something to do with high levels of smug in California?[/QUOTE]

No!

It's Manbearpig!

*whooooooooooosh*

I just saw this thread. It SNOWED in Baldwin Park. fuckING SNOW. This had never happened in the 15 years that I've lived here. Shit was on the news

[quote name='crazytalkx']I just saw this thread. It SNOWED in Baldwin Park. fuckING SNOW. This had never happened in the 15 years that I've lived here. Shit was on the news[/quote]
craziness

bread's done
Back