What theme are you currently using?

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
Just curious. I'm personally using the Oceanic contest theme. It's pretty nice with the exception of when you call up the blade that pops up with the music/volume/personal settings.

I have been cycling through all of the Mass Effect themes. The art on all of them are really nice.

The Golden Compass theme, I like it cos the design on the tabs works well, plus I like the picture on the main blade which is the one I see the most.

I tried the Terminator one but all the blades were white, which seemed a bit stupid.

Rock Band theme w/ Charlie Oscar Delta guide background. Best guide background IMO. Most of the other ones make it hard to read.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just curious. I'm personally using the Oceanic contest theme. It's pretty nice with the exception of when you call up the blade that pops up with the music/volume/personal settings.[/QUOTE]
You can change the guide background, you know.

I use my own custom background pic. It's a dusk horizon type thing with a moon. It's kewl.

I switch to the default regularly, though, and mess around with it now and then.

I can't remember what it's called... I want to say steel, or granite.. something like that.. it's similar to default but with darker colors and metallic tones.

currently using the Rambo theme, with patriots logo as my gamer picture time to go change that!

The Oceanic theme. It's a boring choice right now, and it's extremely boring to look at, but I just got tired of looking at Master Chief in various poses.

I also bought the Lost picture pack last night. For once, five gamer pics I might actually all use!

[quote name='lawlflip']Some Halo 3 theme I got with the Legendary edition. I can't say as much about the game, but I love the theme.[/QUOTE]

theres a special theme in the legendary edition? I have that version but how do you access the theme?

I'm using the halo 1 theme from the live is 5

[quote name='Drnick']theres a special theme in the legendary edition? I have that version but how do you access the theme?

I'm using the halo 1 theme from the live is 5[/quote]

The bonus DVD that comes with the Legendary edition has gamerpics and a theme. Just pop it into your 360 and choose the download option from the menu.

Oceanic airlines theme on one xbox (just changed it today from the Live Earth theme), the other switches between two of the Beautiful Katamari themes.

Fable theme, but only the background pics. I reset the rest of it to default, since the Fable colors were too damn bright.

Ok, now that I am home, the theme I currently have is called "The Barbarians", but for some reason I don't see it listed on the Xbox site.

Heroes picture pack is sweet, i'm using the exploding man right now, and the axe theme is a mainstay, the chicks are so hot...
blue.png
cheerlead.png
fireguy.png
new_eclipse.png

liveblade.jpg
GamesBlade.jpg
MediaBlade.jpg
SystemBlade.jpg

bread's done
Back