--> What to do for an "unsatisfied" buyer on eBay (specific situati

[quote name='swetooth9']$10 Paypal compensation and it's a deal.

^^^

what he said...[/quote]

Well if you give him $10 back your taking it in the pants but since he paid with paypal and can easily screw you I'd do it. I love how you offer 5 and he doubles it knowing that you'll probably accept rather than deal with him anymore. This is why I don't respond to buy email after feedback has been left. :D Afterall I say no returns accepted.

As far as the paypal chargeback goes,If they paid via bank or paypal account transfer then they will pretty much do nothing but tell the buyer tough luck.

As the policy states they don't give a chargeback for defective or damaged goods. (atleast at last check it did)
As I have experienced getting shafted by paypal for poorly packed items.

If they used a credit card then the ball is in their court and your screwed

This is really 51/49. As the situation has pretty much all been solved.. Why did you advertise it as new if it obviously wasn't? And why did you use someone's photo rather than find a stock photo?

Think of it like this. What if you bought Twisted Metal Black online, it was listed as "new", you receive it and it was scratched? It's obviously not new.

You're not in the wrong, but you're not in the right, either. I'm glad you offered him options, though.

On a side note.. are these things any good? I wouldn't mind one in my backroom. Between me being back here screaming and cursing at my XBox, the cats, and eating back here, I wouldn't mind some fresh smelling scents.

they work pretty well in my opinion, but they make a little noise....and i said the unit was new, not the bottles, and he said in an e-mail that he already opened the shrink wrap off it to "look at the paper inside"...

and that was my picture from a previous auction a day before that one...

bread's done
Back