What type of 360 do you own? [Poll]

Core from shortly after launch (Jan '06) and an Elite (that I may not keep if the label indicates it's not a Falcon) on the way from buy.com. Passing the core on to my younger brother if I do keep the Elite.

The Core's graphics card was beginning to crap out about 4 months into ownership so I sent it in, they sent me a replacement console. That one lasted a little over a year before RRoDing, so my core is on #3 right now.

I got the ELITE bundle deal via the AMEX Wishlist promotion. Elite (w/MUA&Forza), Madden 08, PGR3, Tiger Woods 08.

I then sold my Premium to a family member...thus it only cost me like $100 to upgrade (less than that after I sold/traded the extra games in).

Pro with HDMI (Is it pro and not premium now?). I technically have 2 right now, but one is going to my gf and the two will eventually be reunited again.

Elite -- bought it because it's black and matches my entertainment center better. I also don't mind the extra HD space and the price difference was trivial.

I'm surprised not alot of people have the elite i dunno the black and the 120 hd was perfect i don't see myself getting anything less the first go around.

[quote name='Mrcapcom']I'm surprised not alot of people have the elite i dunno the black and the 120 hd was perfect i don't see myself getting anything less the first go around.[/quote]

I thought about it. The price wasn't bad, especially considering that I bought the HDMI dongle for my Pro seperately (got it for $25 open box at Best Buy, then found one for $5 used at GameStop... now I have two lol).

I actually like the off-white color better though, and I don't see any need for the larger HDD. Maybe Xbox originals, but I'd rather have the physical disk than the downloaded version due to potential DRM issues.

[quote name='lilboo']Premium without HDMI.. :whistle2:(

Now that I have a new TV, I WANT HDMI. :bomb: Damnit damnit damnit.[/quote]

I had a Premium without HDMI, sold it and upgraded to a Pro bundle with HDMI, and just moved on to an Elite. I bought it mainly because I like my electronics to match, and because of the 120GB HDD.

lilboo, do what I did - just sell the old one and add in a little extra to get the HDMI model. It's worth it, IMO. I have an HD LCD and it's beautiful. Plus you can get a Falcon.

Falcon Arcade.

was able to get it for $200 + ~$60 for an HDD at Sears.

I got an Elite a few days after it was released last April. I could care less about the HDMI, I got it because I like the color, I heard it had better parts, and I like the bigger HD.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No multiple choice? I got a launch Premium and a Halo 3 Themed system.[/QUOTE]

The last option.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No multiple choice? I got a launch Premium and a Halo 3 Themed system.[/quote]
Yeah the last option should actually be "two or more 360s"....dunno if you can fix that or not

bread's done
Back