What type of OTT do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']So how doe she differ from the Idol chick?[/quote]

She's got better T&A that's for sure...needs a little work on the rest.

[quote name='lordwow']PM
To: LP's Wife
Subject: :whee:
Body: I just wanted to tell you you have a beautiful body. Want to come over later and watch American Idol?

- Mak

P.S. Do you like Genesis?[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='manthing']:shock:

Linkin's wife is a Futurama-style head-in-a-jar

:whee:[/quote]

Which also explains why I don't get any :whistle2:(

[quote name='JolietJake']So what you're saying, is that you like big, pale women?[/quote]I like 'em big, dog. 6'2'' - 225lbs? Yum!

[quote name='st0neface']I like OTT's that are about 1000% less corny than this one has been so far.[/QUOTE]

I hope wubb gives me 3 stars.

[quote name='lilboo']Lordwow, were you by any chance on South Street in Philly rockin a fur coat? :whistle2:s

You looked amazing if you were.[/QUOTE]

Was I running to the Rocky music? If so, yes, and of course.

[quote name='lilboo']Wait, did LP post his wife's pic or something??

LP do you really not get any? How often if you don't mind me asking.[/QUOTE]

He's married dumbass. Married people don't fuck. :roll:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:baby: mode getting tough Wubb? I told you this game is hard.[/QUOTE]

Nah, :baby: mode was pretty easy. It unlocks the top difficulty and I'm only on level 2 and it's getting pretty dicey. Manageable so far but I'm thinking I'll probably get stuck somewhere and not be able to continue. If I could drop down to Sith Lord if that happens and still get the achievement I wouldn't worry about it, but I think if you change the difficulty setting it hoses you as far as the overall achievement is concerned.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Ha.

Wubb, have you ever beaten a game on the hardest level?[/QUOTE]

Probably. I usually just do normal though.

I think the first Splinter Cell I replayed on the top difficulty. I love that game.

Also beat Cars on the top difficulty.

[quote name='lordwow']Wubb, are you collecting all that sith disk powerup crap?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did that on my :baby: play through. There are only a handful that are a PITA.

I have to say the memory of the battleship 'boss battle' is almost enough to prevent me from playing it again. Man that is just horrible. It's a shame the game couldn't match up to the outstanding story. The ending is just brilliant the way they tie it into Episode 4. Can't want to try the other ending.

I can't see grinding out 500 kills with every different method for those achievements so I doubt I'll 1000 GP the game anyway. :shrug:

[quote name='lordwow']Was I running to the Rocky music? If so, yes, and of course.[/QUOTE]

:shock:
Actually, there was something playing that song.

...I'm totally serious too

[quote name='lilboo']:shock:
Actually, there was something playing that song.

...I'm totally serious too
[/QUOTE]

What would a Wednesday morning be without a boo sighting?

Happy Birthday, Mak.

[quote name='JolietJake']fucking hell, it's only 27F outside. Although weather.com says it's 39F.:whistle2:?[/quote]

It's the real feel temperature.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']He's married dumbass. Married people don't fuck. :roll:[/quote]

Not true...:cool: And no you cannot have video, LP.

Both...

I havent been to the Theatre in a while. Last movie I saw on screen was TDK.

COD:WAW on Veteran...is kinda easy. Unlike COD4's Tripping balls insanity.

[quote name='wubb']Nah, :baby: mode was pretty easy. It unlocks the top difficulty and I'm only on level 2 and it's getting pretty dicey. Manageable so far but I'm thinking I'll probably get stuck somewhere and not be able to continue. If I could drop down to Sith Lord if that happens and still get the achievement I wouldn't worry about it, but I think if you change the difficulty setting it hoses you as far as the overall achievement is concerned.

Probably. I usually just do normal though.

I think the first Splinter Cell I replayed on the top difficulty. I love that game.

Also beat Cars on the top difficulty.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: @ Cars on top difficulty.

Sith Master does get dicey -- the bosses are what really fuck it up... the dude at the end of level 2 took me like an hour+ to beat on that difficulty... dude is a fucking bag of dicks.

[quote name='joe2187']Both...

I havent been to the Theatre in a while. Last movie I saw on screen was TDK.

COD:WAW on Veteran...is kinda easy. Unlike COD4's Tripping balls insanity.[/QUOTE]

They're about equal. There are a few parts in each that made me want to rip my hair out, but overall, if you're decent at the game, they're manageable. Though I will say there's no bullshit like MHC on WaW, which is niiiiice.

Aw fuck. I forgot I have to pick up my sis from school today. :| I enjoy my movies more with less people in the room.

---

I don't remember COD4 being that hard, but COD5 was just balls cheap. fuck those grenade throwing $$$$$$s.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Aw fuck. I forgot I have to pick up my sis from school today. :| I enjoy my movies more with less people in the room.

---

I don't remember COD4 being that hard, but COD5 was just balls cheap. fuck those grenade throwing $$$$$$s.[/QUOTE]

COD4 was tough as balls the last couple of levels and the ferris wheel.

And Mile High... gosh.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Aw fuck. I forgot I have to pick up my sis from school today. :| I enjoy my movies more with less people in the room.

---

I don't remember COD4 being that hard, but COD5 was just balls cheap. fuck those grenade throwing $$$$$$s.[/QUOTE]

There were a couple tough spots on CoD4 -- the TV room, waiting for the chopper, and the vast majority of no fighting in the warroom, not to mention MHC.

CoD5 has a couple missions that are aggravating -- burn 'em out was 10x more aggravating for me than it should have been because I only used the flamethrower -- the beginning of blowtorch & corkscrew is also brutal, since there's no checkpoint for a LONG ass time.

I'm currently stuck in heart of the reich trying to take out the anti tank 88 artillery -- seems the fucking panzerschrek (or whatever) doesn't register enough damage to kill one (at least, not when I hit it directly) -- so I can only manage to take one down with the charges prior to dying trying to get to the 2nd of 4.

[quote name='lordwow']COD4 was tough as balls the last couple of levels and the ferris wheel.

And Mile High... gosh.[/quote]

Own it...Never Played it. This is getting redonkulous...

[quote name='crystalklear64']Its all that WoW.[/quote]

Bingo! 8-[

But in general, I like PC gaming more. I have a lot less unopened PC games than I do console games. Having young kids in the house also doesn't help. I can't play the T to M rated games either without drawing a crowd.

[quote name='wubb']Sweet, buy shipped my XBL card. I should be set through my next 2 or 3 360s now.[/quote]

Runs to check...Nope still processing. Wonder if it's because I used Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back