What type of OTT do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soodie-Hoo:

Did you buy those San Andres copies at Hollywood Video/Movie Gallery?

You fucked up.

Shoulda bought a copy or 2 for the Xbox, it works on the 360!

[quote name='manthing']Soodie-Hoo:

Did you buy those San Andres copies at Hollywood Video/Movie Gallery?

You fucked up.

Shoulda bought a copy or 2 for the Xbox, it works on the 360![/quote]

I can just get another from somewhere.

[quote name='lordwow']I play espn nfl 2k5 on my 360 :cool:[/quote]

How good is that seriously? I never played 2k5 and to get a good football fix I was just thinking about trying to find a copy of that. What will I need to get current rosters?

I gained a few lbs after vacation in July.
Needs to go.

Plus, eating habits were getting out of control. Too much fast food and shit :(

did you have a stack of burger king cups and whopper wrappers accumulating behind your couch/in your closet like humansnatcher does, lilboo84?

i forgot the girlfriend's birthday was today... even though we talked about it last night. wonder what's gonna go on tonight. :]

[quote name='tiredfornow']did you have a stack of burger king cups and whopper wrappers accumulating behind your couch/in your closet like humansnatcher does, lilboo84?

i forgot the girlfriend's birthday was today... even though we talked about it last night. wonder what's gonna go on tonight. :][/quote]

Hmm...today is Mrs. Number83's birthday...coincidence? :whistle2:k

Anyone watch that show Jeremiah? Finishing up the first episode and I am not really feeling it that much wondering if it will get better.

That bikini chick on American Idol last night was hot. I don't even watch the show, but i had to watch that. She needs to keep wearing nothing but bikinis.:drool:

She also had a pretty decent voice, I liked how she called out the two female judges just to be a bitch. she was pretty :drool: though.

The guy Samuel L. Jackson plays in Lakeview terrace is straight up my cousin's father. Hate's anyone that isnt black and deeply despises that I'm apart of his family :)

[quote name='JolietJake']That bikini chicl on American Idol last night was hot. I don't eve watch the show, but i had to watch that. She needs to keep wearing nothing but bikinis.:drool:[/quote]

And so it begins...I hate American Idol talk :wall:

BTW: I wouldn't say she was hot...she was alright.

But we're Good Guys
norm-486e8d69d3cf4-Child%27s+Play+2+%281990%29.jpeg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']And so it begins...I hate American Idol talk :wall:

BTW: I wouldn't say she was hot...she was alright.[/quote]
Oh please, you'd LinkinTime it to a silhouette of her.

There will be no more idol talk from me unless she's back in a bikini, or, unlikely, naked.

[quote name='Number83']:cry:[/quote]
He was the actor who starred and created and produced and did some of the writing and directing of The Prisoner. That's not the only project he worked on, but that was such a brilliant show. Was a very intelligent man and actor. I think he's mainly known for The Prisoner and Danger Man.

[quote name='JolietJake']Oh please, you'd LinkinTime it to a silhouette of her.

There will be no more idol talk from me unless she's back in a bikini, or, unlikely, naked.[/quote]

My wife watches that shit...I was surprised that she had a really good voice.

[quote name='joe2187']LP needs 10lbs of Boobs to justify his manliness.[/quote]

I'm an ass man...though boobs are good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back