What version of MW2 will you be getting?

[quote name='Romis']I'll probably pass picking up any of these, rather waiting for it to drop or pick up a copy when someone gets pissed cause they think its sucks for some reason.. lol

People who order the prestige version will probably be disappointed with the bonus, i mean its just a gimmick to get you to spend more money. The night vision googles will likely be made of lesser quality than the ones marketed for kids called:
"Eyeclops Night Vision" (product link TRU)

pTRU1-4651190reg.jpg
pTRU1-4651190_alternate2_reg.jpg

update: a article at wired.com on this actual product too (link to EyeClops Review)[/QUOTE]

Stop making me have second thoughts!!!

Normal.. don't care about COD1 or the crappy night vision goggles. Definitely looking forward to the game though... it's about time we get a new great FPS.

Although I want COD1, I may end up just getting the standard version.

Still can't believe the whole night vision goggles thing. Seriously?

Normal.

I don't think there's a need for 3 versions. But IW knows their fans well. A big percentage of them being kids-teens who jumped on the COD4 bandwagon. I have a feeling the final choice to include night vision goggles was due in part to Halo 3 releasing a helmet that no one could wear on the Legendary edition. (Stupid either way.) So they made something kids can wear.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Can ya show the results yet?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. I have seen about five polls made by this guy in the past couple days and all of them have hidden results for some reason. Why he makes polls and hides the results, I do not know.

bread's done
Back