What was the last concert/show you went to?

[quote name='lolwut?']I just got back from the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival.

fucking 13 straight hours of metal; I went insane during Cannibal Corpse's set, headbanging like a mofo to Hammer Smashed Face.[/QUOTE]

HAAAAMMMMER SMAASHED FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!

DUNDUNDUN DU-DU-DUNDUNDUN DU-DU-DUNDUNDUN DU-DU-
^lol

Saw my first rap show with Lupe Fiasco with BoB. It was pretty damn good I got to admit. Plus he used a live band and not abunch of prerecorded beats like I was expecting.

Nashville Pussy with Psychostick and some local bands. Didn't get to stay long enough to see Green Jelly (who was suppose to be on tour with them, but weren't there for some reason), but had to leave early simply because had midnight tickets for Iron Man 2, which was bad planning on my part. Eitherway got to see Pussy before I left and Oh My fucking God, Karen Cuda is the hottest goddamn thing I've seen on stage in awhile if even ever.

Karen_Cuda-12991.jpg

Her hair was black with a streak of purple though and she was wearing leather pants and everytime she turned around all I could do was stare. Jesus so hot.

岡崎 Cam Hall 5/1/10 -
Story is No End
- just a dude with an acoustic guitar, surprisingly good, got some coheed vibes
TOA (Teenage or Adult)
Cosmic ECHOe
The Canadian Club
Chocolate Chip Cookies -
my favorite of the bunch, progressive happy punk
Sky Raddish

All the bands had great musicianship and I had a great time, my first Japanese concert.

Assemblage 23 with Endless Blue and Angel Theory.

Pretty cool show, although I wish he would've played more off of Storm.

Going to see Project Pitchfork in a month.

He played some cool remixes and Endless Blue Covered Portishead's Glory Box.

Saw Atreyu two weeks ago here in Vegas. Cool little 400 person show at Wasted Space in the Hard Rock. I get to see Bullet for my Valentine next Wednesday can't wait.

[quote name='powercreep']ZZ Top just last night. Good show![/QUOTE]

Lucky, I saw AC/DC in December of 2008, and I'm going to see The Scorpions and Ratt this summer.

The last concert ive been to was a couple of years ago at the filmore in SF. all american rejects headlined plus all academy is and pack at the disco

Joel McHale at the Chicago Theater on April 24. 2 other dudes from "Community" got up on stage at the end (Donald Glover was the opening act and did a hilarious set).

[quote name='DarkBubble']AC/DC last November. Going to see Tool next month. Gotta love free tix from vendors and clients.[/QUOTE]

I hate you. I was really angry when they posted tour dates and not one was anything on the east coast.

Went to the Kinetik Festival in Montreal last week, May 12-16.

Here's who I saw:

Covenant
Rotersand
Melotron
Hocico
Frozen Plasma
Lights of Euphoria
Imperative Reaction
16Volt
Chemlab
Alter Der Ruine
The Gothsicles
Caustic
Run Level Zero
Cesium137
Fixmer/McCarthy
ASCII.Disko
David Carretta
Leaether Strip
Vomito Negro
Tyske Ludder
Faderhead
Left Spine Down
Left Side Neighbor
Absolute Body Control
Decoded Feedback
Dive
Tactical Sekt
Hynoskull
Terrorfakt
Destroid
Nachtmahr
Memmaker
Synnack
Combichrist
Fractured
Detroit Diesel

Dancing, drinking, and socializing for 5 nights straight. It was insane.

[quote name='bmachine']Went to the Kinetik Festival in Montreal last week, May 12-16.

Here's who I saw:

Covenant
Rotersand
Melotron
Hocico
Frozen Plasma
Lights of Euphoria
Imperative Reaction
16Volt
Chemlab
Alter Der Ruine
The Gothsicles
Caustic
Run Level Zero
Cesium137
Fixmer/McCarthy
ASCII.Disko
David Carretta
Leaether Strip
Vomito Negro
Tyske Ludder
Faderhead
Left Spine Down
Left Side Neighbor
Absolute Body Control
Decoded Feedback
Dive
Tactical Sekt
Hynoskull
Terrorfakt
Destroid
Nachtmahr
Memmaker
Synnack
Combichrist
Fractured
Detroit Diesel

Dancing, drinking, and socializing for 5 nights straight. It was insane.[/QUOTE]

That would have been awesome. Why doesn't the US get industrial shows like that?

Last concert I went to was Assemblage 23 3 weeks ago.

Going to see Project Pitchfork in a couple of weeks.

[quote name='DestroVega']saw massive attack last tuesday in NYC... awesome show.[/QUOTE]
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?! :hot:

(After having done some research...) I'm kind of glad they didn't have a Montreal date, because I would hate to have missed out. Either way, I'm an envious mother fucker right now.

[quote name='2DMention']That would have been awesome. Why doesn't the US get industrial shows like that?

Last concert I went to was Assemblage 23 3 weeks ago.

Going to see Project Pitchfork in a couple of weeks.[/QUOTE]

I saw A23 in late April. He always puts on a great show.

We used to have the Dark Star and Black Sun festivals in CT but they were poorly managed and fell apart after a few iterations.

There's a new 3-day fest in NYC in early September called TRITON that you might want to look into.

July is a busy concert month for me.

Star Wars In Concert
311 and Offspring
Faith No More

I'm trying to work in seeing Melvins and ISIS next week but I may not make it.

Shit... I can't remember. But I'm going to one tomorrow at the world famous Whisky A-Go-Go in L.A. A band that some friends of mine are in is playing with, uh... some other bands. I really just wanetd to post the flier:

9861Flyer.JPG

Nate (bottom right) looks frightened; Brad (bottom middle) looks cool and suave; Mike (bottom left) looks ready to kick someone's ass, and Gabe (top) looks like he's shouting the line that's printed at the top.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']You better make that work. This is ISIS' last tour before they break up, and they're great live.[/QUOTE]

I know, that's why I really want to go. I don't understand why they're breaking up, it sucks.

bread's done
Back