What was the last game you payed full price for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borderlands 2. Before that, Mass Effect 3 (think I got Amazon preorder credit for that one though).

I only buy a handful of games a year these days, so a lot are day 1 purchases. Though I do grab an older game I missed cheap here and there, especially since getting a PS3 last winter as I had a lot to catch up on there.

Rock Band Blitz.

Actual retail title though? Oof, I don't even remember, but it's been way over a year since that happend.

2004?

And even worse, I've seen 3 uses of "payed" in the thread. The word is paid people.

Then again, maybe that's how they spelled it back then.

Last game I paid full price was for was SMT: Nocturne. Probably back in 2005.

Borderlands 2 from the MS store to get the 1600 MS points and $10 coupon. Same thing for Kinect Sesame St, which had a full price of $30 I think.

Barman Arkham City (PC), in my pre-CAG days. I actually preordered it at Gamestop, even payed an extra $3 for "insurance" if anything happened to it (useless because you have to keep the receipt, even if you are a power-up member and have proof of purchase online)..Looking back as a CAG, I'm not sure what I was thinking. I mean the game goes for $20 now, and Amazon even sold it together with B:AA for $10 recently. That's what this website will do to you:)

I feel sad for kittycatgirl2k….

I'm not sure what my last full price purchase was. Maybe something on the Sega Genesis. LOL!

Borderlands 2 Loot Chest Edition. My next will be... I don't know, when I get some extra money, the next big RPG that's either Gothic style, like ES, or a game like BL/Fallout.

Mugen Souls Nendoroid set. Before that, probably Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 LE.

Edit: Oh, I paid full price for FTL and Pharoah+Cleopatra, both at $9.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back