Whatever happened to (insert CAG username)?

What happened to that dude with the annoying Gara avatar (from Naruto)? I remember he used to bump his tradelist often but there wasn't much activity.

Inufaye was banned for something he did in a OTT I believe. He now resides on Steam.

Hero is silenced and can't discuss anymore TMK related topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to that dude with the annoying Gara avatar (from Naruto)? I remember he used to bump his tradelist often but there wasn't much activity.

Inufaye was banned for something he did in a OTT I believe. He now resides on Steam.

For those of you looking for Chase, he is still around and active if you know where to find him. He just stopped posting in main threads.

[quote name='integralsmatic']onetrackmind comes to mind when i saw this. he did some sick banner work. I remember long ago that his job consumed all his time.[/QUOTE]
This. I used to talk to him on AIM a lot, haven't heard much from him since.

Joevan and Chickenhawk too. Those guys used to always post in my TL back in the day. I think that might have been part of the reason the bump rule is in effect now. We used to have those shits going like the OTT or somethin haha. Either that or one of the mods just told us to stop. :lol:

[quote name='integralsmatic']onetrackmind comes to mind when i saw this. he did some sick banner work. I remember long ago that his job consumed all his time.[/QUOTE]

He posts in the wrestling thread from time to time lately but he was gone for a nice little while.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']This. I used to talk to him on AIM a lot, haven't heard much from him since.

Joevan [/QUOTE]

Joevan is still around, although his posts are very rare it seems.

[quote name='coolsteel']First person I thought of as well, Chase was about the only other person to watch Supernatural on a regular or semi regular basis on the board so his/her loss was pretty noticeable to me as the only remaining fan :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm pretty sure you've missed my avatar. But Chase was one of the few on here that watched regularly.

Whatever happened to...... Can't think of any unmentioned CAG

[quote name='darthbudge']Zenethian_Legend got banned I think... not sure why though.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm he was banned. I can also confirm that I don't know why (though shrike might). Or I could look it up but, meh, I don't feel like it.

I was wondering about jsweeney too - I actually got in a forum-fight with him very early on. That was an interesting experience, though we worked it out.

[quote name='io']I can confirm he was banned. I can also confirm that I don't know why (though shrike might). Or I could look it up but, meh, I don't feel like it.

I was wondering about jsweeney too - I actually got in a forum-fight with him very early on. That was an interesting experience, though we worked it out.[/QUOTE]
It is real simple Zenith got banned for cussing out a couple of folks and having a tantrum one evening.

Yeah... I liked the horse, but ZL was banned after calling more than one a person an n-word, and I'm pretty sure he did some other stuff which isn't tolerated here.

[quote name='io']I can confirm he was banned. I can also confirm that I don't know why (though shrike might). Or I could look it up but, meh, I don't feel like it.[/QUOTE]ZL had one too many tantrums, after being temp banned multiple times and warned about his behavior multiple times.

He didn't take the hint, so he was shown the door. Whether or not he came back with a new ID is another matter.

[quote name='bmachine']sblymnlcrymnl. That dude was cool. Good taste in music.[/QUOTE][quote name='jaykrue']Subbie, from the last post I saw he made, was off getting engaged (or married - don't remember) so I'm sure he's quite busy enjoying the privileges of new coupledom.[/QUOTE][quote name='Rocko']Yeah, Sub is getting married.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I'm getting married in July. But I still post occasionally.

bread's done
Back