What's a game you've played multiple times?

God Hand is probably the only game I've ever replayed. Such an underappreciated gem that is also one of the weirdest (and coolest) Japanese games.

Final fantasy 3(vi in Japan)
Resident evil 4
Planescaoe torment
New Vegas
Witcher 3
GTA San Andreas, vice city,
Rdr 1 and 2
Mario 123
Super Metroid
SotN
Digital devil saga

I’m forgetting a ton

I used to play dota for almost 4 years.. i stoped playing recently and began betting at it. I think it is better then just playing for nothing cause i can get some profit. If someone interested i got usefull tips here so i hope it would be usefull for you too. By the way I played dota very well and i still have 6400 MMR. So i spent my best years of life for this lovely game :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Borderlands 1,2 and even TPS.

Gears 1 for sure.  Probably 2 and 3 but not 100% sure.  

GTA 5

Just Cause 3

Batman Arkham Asylum 

Tomb Raider (2013)

Rise of Tomb Raider

Bulletstorm

Halo 3 and 4

Uncharted 1-3

Many of the Telltale games 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished playing Bloodborne for a fourth time. Earlier this year I beat it, then right after I did a fresh playthrough for a platinum trophy run. I completely missed The Old Hunters dlc in my first playthrough, then I decided I wouldn't do it during my trophy run so I would have new content the next time I play the game.

The next time ended up being last month. I did another fresh playthrough to eventually get to The Old Hunters dlc. After beating the dlc and game I had the urge to do a blood tinge build, and bum rush the Chikage. So I ended up doing back-to-back playthroughs again.

Right after I finished I cleared out all the enemies up to and including the first boss in New Game+. Then I told myself I need to stop. I'll continue this playthrough no sooner that half a year from now. It'll be the first time I do a New Game+. I haven't done one because I enjoy leveling up a fresh character so much.

Bloodborne is now one of my favorite games of all time; not just this generation. I also feel that way about Nier: Automata. Another game I played multiple times, and once back-to-back.

bread's done
Back