What's a game you've played multiple times?

DOOM series

QUAKE series

Metal Gear Solid- First PS 1 Game

Zelda: OoT

Half-Life 2

Einhander

& Apocalypse (Bruce Willis game on PS 1)

And above all...

ICO (a masterpiece!)

Secret Of Evermore, Chrono Trigger, Clash At Demonhead, W&W3:  Visions Of Power, Faxanadu, Shadowrun GEN(emphasis here) and Snes, Dragon Force, Final Fantasy VI SNES, Final Fantasy NES, Clock Tower 3, RE:CV, FF4, Chaos Control, Secret Of Monkey Island PC, Lunacy, Shadow Hearts.  There are others I'm sure.  If Shadowrun for Genesis got a KS for FASA people to patch it up with a few more character models, cutscenes and quests for Sega CD I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.  That game and "Dragon Force" are pure crack.

D&D:  Shadow Over Mysteria, Dracula X TG-Duo,

Oh and Rodimus why no FFVI?!  WTF man?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
  • Borderlands
  • Borderlands 2
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Starcraft
  • Resident Evil
  • Grand Theft Auto III
  • Grand Theft Auto Vice City
  • Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
  • Twisted Metal
  • Twisted Metal 2
  • Final Fantasy IV
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Mass Effect
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Mass Effect 3
  • God of War
  • God of War 2

I'm sure there's a few more I can't think of.

Mass Effect 1-3

Persona 4 Golden

Metal Gear Solid

Bioshock 1-2

Grand Theft Auto (Vice City, San Andreas, 4)

Jet Set Radio

Jet Set Radio Future

Pokémon Red

I've played and beaten Sonic 3 & Knuckles at least once a year since the year S3&K was released.

Beaten LoZ A Link to the Past like a hundred times. Double for Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario World. 

The fallout and serious sam series! They are a ton of fun and have a good replayability ( fallout) value .

Lunar Silver Star and Lunar Eternal Blue. I must have beaten them 20 times a piece, I'm never going to get sick of those two games.

Grandia II is another. Legend of zelda ALTTP. Super Metroid, Dragon age origins.

Besides the obvious ones like all the Super Marios, Smash Bros, Mario Karts, Donkey Kongs, etc.,

I always go back to The Sims, Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour (I go on binges playing this), The Uncharted series, and Sly Cooper. Starcraft is a given.

Quake 2 & 3 I played like crazy along with
Unreal
Unreal Tournament 1 & 3
Battlefield 1942
Day of Defeat
Counter_Strike
Metal Gear Solid 1, 2 & 3 multiple times

Never Halo. Compared to the games listed above its always been way too slow for me. I was always a PC fps player.

I'm currently playing LoZ: OoT and LoZ:WW through the umpteenth time. Ive only played twilight princess trough once! I should fire that up today..

Fallout 3

Bioshock Infinite

Metro: Last Light

Destiny

Tomb Raider (2013) - PS3/PS4

Dishonored - PS3/PS4

The Sly Collection - PS3/Vita

Borderlands 2 - PS3/PS4

Over the years I can think of the following.

Fallout 3 (x2) - PC

Borderlands 2 (x4) - PC

Halo1,2,3,4,5,Odst (x2 each) - Xbox 360/One

Super Mario 64 (x12+) - N64 

Call Of Duty 4 (Normal mode + veteran mode ) - Xbox 360

Dead Island (x2) - ps3

Animal Crossing (x2, if you count paying off your house) - Gamecube

I'm sure I have played quite a few games at least twice, but one game(s) I know I have played multiple times was Pokemon Red & Blue on the Gameboy Color haha

I went through that game a dozen or more times when I was a youngster.

I don't think this forum is big enough for me to list them all, since it includes hundreds in the NES/SNES/Sega era lol. The most, I'd say Chrono Trigger and the Mega Man X series (mostly the first 3)

Its usually games that have an amazing story more than anything else that I wind up playing multiple times. Here are a few of the top of my head that I have played multiple times:

Day of the Tentacle

The Dig

Monket Island 1 & 2

Zal McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Flight of the Amazon Queen

The Longest Journey

Baldur's Gate I & II

Icewind Dale I & II

Ultima IV Quest of the Avatar

Warcraft 3

DIablo II

Dragons Age Origins

Half Life 1 & 2

Mass Effect Trilogy

Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

Batman Arkham Asylum & Arkham City

Red Dead Redemption

GTA Vice City

Halo 1-4

Shadow Complex

Dues Ex

If you include HD remasters and definitive editions then my list would also include:

GTA V

Final Fantasy X

Borderlands 2

Resident Evil

Stae of Decay 

Grim Fandango

Gears of War

Indigo Prophecy

Metro Redux

Hitman Trilogy

SIlent Hill Collection

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Splinter Cell Trilogy

Prince of Persia Trilogy

Tomb Raider Trilogy

The Sly Collection 

Beyond Good and Evil

Jak and Daxter Collection

Resident Evil Code Veronica

Residen Evil 

Demon's Souls - Played this game enough that my character is immortalized in the top 10 NA soul collectors hall of fame above the nexus.

Donkey Kong Country - Multiple playthroughs for this one; I was in love with the graphics and gameplay for a while.

Diablo II - Played this online for ~2 years and managed to get a nova sorc to 99 that could clear a full hell cows game in 2 minutes flat.

Ducktales - Probably my most replayed NES game of all time. Moon stage music. Yep.

Elder Scrolls Games - Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. All of them have been played extensively to explore, play mods, or just mess around.

ICO - Replayed this one many times as a classic and HD remaster.

Just Cause 2 - My second highest hours played on Steam, I played this game to near 100% completion and dabbled in the MP mod for some good times.

Killing Floor - Clocking in at over 400 hours played, this has been my go-to game for online FPS games. They keep supporting it with new maps and guns, I keep playing.

Legend of Zelda - One of the earliest games in my NES library, this one got a lot of replays.

Red Dead Redemption - Played this one to max prestige online for the silly donkey horse skin to ride around on. Loved this game and the sandbox playstyle.

Resident Evil - Out of all the RE games, this one is still my fav for its charm. The opening live action cinematic is just too classic. Loved the HD remaster on gamecube and was the only reason I bought the system originally.

Shadow of the Colossus - One of the few PS2 games I replayed multiple times, especially to use the climb/grab exploit for getting atop the castle for the garden.

STALKER - Probably beat this game close to ten times over the years, multiple PCs and trying different mods. This game blew me away for atmosphere.

Super Mario Kart - Easily the most played SNES game I owned. Many memories of solo play and multiplayer with siblings.

Super Metroid - The only game I ever tried speedrunning. Inspired by the whole multiple ending depending on speed, I used to play this one over and over to beat my own time. Loved this game.

Twisted Metal 2 - The one PS1 game that stands out as hundreds of hours put in, I would play this game daily after school for a while there.

Unreal - This was the first PC game I played upon getting my own PC. Since then, I've broken in every new PC I buy by playing through it.

World of Warcraft - Over the years, I put in at least 365 days of play into one character. Yes, an entire year of continuous play added up. Most of that was spent PvPing and raiding, but a big chunk was probably AFK in town. I've retired from the game with no intention of going back.

I'm just going to list a few that I've played a bunch of times instead of a novel of games I've played 2x that technically count

Gears of War 1, 2, and 3

God of War 3

Metal Gear Solid 3

Ratchet and Clank series

There's a few games that I played twice:

Suikoden 1 & 2

Lunar 1 & 2

Legend of Dragoon

MGS 1

Legend of Legaia

Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2 (Dreamcast & Gamecube)

GTA 4

Final Fantasy 7, 9 & 12

Pokemon Blue

Uncharted 3

& I've played thru the story of GTA 5 probably 4 times by now.

Its usually games that have an amazing story more than anything else that I wind up playing multiple times. Here are a few of the top of my head that I have played multiple times:

Day of the Tentacle

The Dig

Monket Island 1 & 2

Zal McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Flight of the Amazon Queen

The Longest Journey

Baldur's Gate I & II

Icewind Dale I & II

Ultima IV Quest of the Avatar

Warcraft 3

DIablo II

Dragons Age Origins

Half Life 1 & 2

Mass Effect Trilogy

Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

Batman Arkham Asylum & Arkham City

Red Dead Redemption

GTA Vice City

Halo 1-4

Shadow Complex

Dues Ex

If you include HD remasters and definitive editions then my list would also include:

GTA V

Final Fantasy X

Borderlands 2

Resident Evil

Stae of Decay

Grim Fandango

Gears of War

Indigo Prophecy

Metro Redux

Hitman Trilogy

SIlent Hill Collection

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Splinter Cell Trilogy

Prince of Persia Trilogy

Tomb Raider Trilogy

The Sly Collection

Beyond Good and Evil

Jak and Daxter Collection

Resident Evil Code Veronica

Residen Evil
You sir, have good taste in games. Objectively.

I replay games a lot, 1) to re-experience them and see how my thoughts about them change, and 2) because I'm a cheap ass and at this point I have a big back catalog of games. Every year I replay Super Metroid and Link to the Past to be reminded of what a masterpiece is. I also do the same for Orwell's Animal Farm.

NHL Hitz 2002 is probably my all time most played game. Anytime my brother and I are both home it is a must play. Halo series is a close second.

I used to beat Ninja Gaiden 1 on NES several times. Once I learned the spawning system, the placements of the enemies and items, and the bosses, it became quite manageable.

pokemon red
donkey kong country 1&2
mario 1 2 3 world
street fighter 2
sonic 1 2 & knuckles
resident evil 2
devil may cry
metal gear solid
final fantasy x
tekken 3
marvel vs capcom 2

hmmm realizing i was more likely to replay games when i was younger since i had less games to play & more time compared to now where i have a crap load of games & less time to play.

if i wasn't a cag & had more free time I'm sure there would be more recent games I'd end up replaying.

[SIZE=10pt]I like to solve mysteries and currently my fav game is aztecs real life game in LA. I've played a lot of escape games before but this particular one is just incredible. It's like you're in completely different reality. Each time I play it I forget about everything and spend great time solving puzzles with friends.[/SIZE]

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater: The story and classic spy movie feel always pulls me into tack it again & again. 

Bayonetta:This beat up toppled many of the other ones I encounter. I always could easily get lost in a session enjoying this title; sad I can't play Bayonetta 2 as much since I lack a switch

Zone of the Enders: Second Runner: guilty pleasure that lived up to the original

Batman Arkham Asylum: Even now, I can still seem myself enjoying this game digging into the lore and engage more into the plot. It was legendary

God of War: I have a thing for classic games I guess

7th Saga for Super NES.
Incoming long ass story:

When I was a kid, a friend and I rented the cart from a local video store. We created a save file and used all 3 save slots in case someone overwrites one, we could still beat it. I mean, we were kids, so we didn't have money to pay to rent all the time and parents would beat that ass if there were late fees when they went to rent a movie...

Anyway, even though we would use all 3 save slots, they would STILL get erased, so we would just start over trying to beat it in a weekend, which we never could...

So we saved up some money and the plan was to do a double rental and keep it for 4 days and beat it. Well, this particular game is well knows to have a MASSIVE difficulty spike after one of the bosses in the past, so once we beat that boss, we saved it and went out to grind and figure out where to go next... WELL all of the damn mobs were so massively overleveled that we couldn't even hit them and they would one-shot us.

Needless to say, we never beat that game...

So now, every year, every summer, I load the ROM, load onto the file all the gameshark cheats for max everything except magic, (for reasons you can look up to find out,) and proceed to anally rape this game without lube.

I started doing this in about 2005ish because a friend and I were talking about it so I was like "F that, I want to see the ending." It takes about 5 hours to beat the whole game now since I one shot everything and know, by rote memory, exactly where to go on every map.

So that is the game I have played through the most times in my life.

HoMM III, HoMM IV, Fallout 2, Super Mario Bros, Jedi Academy, Uncharted 3, Path of Exile
Diablo 2.
My mission is to spread the Path of Exile around the world, it is my mission and my calling, it is my duty. That's why whenever I get closer to the goal, I'm so happy. Most I want to buy PoE currency and have that currency a lot

From dawn to dawn and day and night, he buys currency with Odaelo help. This is not a novelty, the store is known, changes are coming in the Path of Exile. So to have up-to-date info and be on top, buy yourself exalted and you'll be on top. But if one day and one day, you fall out from the rest or sleep, do not be angry and be proud because you bought currency and clouds. Yours is in your head and you care, so I recommend odealo for the tower. So buy these orbs and use them yourself, it's such items for all weather.

Nothing changes, people are falling over in their heads, but cool, I know who I am. Do you think that it is a state of high necessity and it is our duty to give as many shots as possible and win poe currency

buy poe currency

So many to name.. 

Any side scrolling Mario game

Any Zelda game

Uncharted Series

Arkham Games

Mega man 1 and 2

marvel ultimate alliance 1 and 2

Tony Hawk series

Resident Evil series

Assassins Creed series

Sonic 1 and 2

Donkey Kong Country series

Matrix Path Of Neo

Scarface

Grand Theft Auto III

Super Mario Bros

Goldeneye

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1

Hitman Blood Money

I think im in the minority in that ive replayed a lot of my games.

Final Fantasy 7,8,9,10,12 

I think Ive played 6 multiple times too.

Legend of Legaia 

Arkham Asylum

Fifa (does it count lol)

Sonic 3 + knuckles

Last of Us

Ocarina of Time

Donkey Kong Country 1/2

Mario World

Banjo Kazooie

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2

Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Crystal/Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald

Im not even going to get into my HD remasters, the above are all games ive replayed more than twice. 

Lets be honest though, many of these games we replay due to nostalgia more than anything else.

I play free games mostly. I use proxy while playing to protect my privacy and data, it works well. One of my fav free game is Warframe. I've beaten it a few times already.

I play free games mostly. I use proxy while playing to protect my privacy and data, it works well. One of my fav free game is Warframe. I've beaten it a few times already.

bread's done
Back