What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I have no backlog and I need something to maybe kill time in puerto rico, so getting suikoden in a bit.[/quote]

Excellent game. I remember renting it years ago and playing it from start to finish over a 3 or 4 day stretch.

Let's just say they have my $5.99! ;)

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']Excellent game. I remember renting it years ago and playing it from start to finish over a 3 or 4 day stretch.

Let's just say they have my $5.99! ;)[/quote]

this game is getting so much praise, I can't deny getting it. I haven't played an RPG in a long ass time so this will be nice.

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE IN THE STREET FIGHTER GROUP:

i have now recieved the money from everyone and will purchase now
after done downloading i will send each of you the account and password one by one. when you are done message back back and tell me so i can let the next person start their download

Thanks

Alright Sony, I did my part and downloaded Castlevania Chronicle and Suikoden. Now make with the Suikoden 2, Valkyrie Profile, and Street Fighter Collection.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/12/27/happy-holidays-from-capcomand-a-special-surprise/

A few interesting bits of news from John Diamonon (Capcom PR guy) about their plans for next year:
A personal highlight of mine this year was producing the Street Fighter Underground Remix exclusive to PSN. It made sense since the store launched a new music area. I love the idea of integrating different forms of media with gaming. Wait ‘til you hear the next album…
More music from Capcom for the PS Store?
So what’s in store for 09? Well, I’m working with Grace and Ro at SCEA to come up with some innovative ways we can offer games and programs on the PlayStation Store. You can expect to see a whole slew of downloadable PSP and PSone titles from our vault next year.
Looks like some more Capcom PS1 games and their PSP stuff will be coming out on the PS Store next year.
I’m also excited by one of our upcoming PSN games, FLOCK! which will arrive sometime early next year. I know, I know. I said January last time but you might have to wait just a little longer. We’re working on some cool features that I know you’ll enjoy. In-game XMB music anyone? In the meantime, you can download the winter demo from the next Qore issue (You don’t need to be a yearly subscriber this time).
Whether they make Qore free again for the next issue is the big question, but I'm not sure why they don't just release the demo on the PS Store now.
Oh yeah, there’s also a big (sentence deleted by Capcom and SCEA PR ninjas)….Can you believe it? Wow, how can you not be excited about that? I’m just glad that I was finally able to talk about it. It’s been a long time coming but I’m ecstatic that it’s actually going to happen.
Could be a joke, but you can speculate on what that may be referring to or not. Trophies for their past few PSN games?

He's also giving away codes for PSN games for people that get the 100th comment up to the 2000th comment, I think, for that post, so you can try to get a free code if you're desperate for a free game.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Looks like some more Capcom PS1 games and their PSP stuff will be coming out on the PS Store next year.[/quote]
Breath of Fire III & IV please.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Breath of Fire III & IV please.[/QUOTE]BoFIII, possibly not (since it got a PSP port, but you never know). I do hope BoFIV comes since I sold my PS1 copy.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']BoFIII, possibly not (since it got a PSP port, but you never know). I do hope BoFIV comes since I sold my PS1 copy.[/quote]
Suikoden 1 and 2 got a PSP port, but the first one showed up.

Be aware that currently, Penny Arcade Adventures: OTRSPOD Chapter 2 has a save loading glitch, http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=77833 that basically requires you to play through it in one sitting, making loading past a certain point impossible, the dev team is aware of it, and has a patch ready, but its currently waiting on approval from Sony, who are on vacation.

Anyone else play the first game? I found it to be pretty great all in all. I will hopefully enjoy the second one just as much once this patch is issued.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
Could be a joke, but you can speculate on what that may be referring to or not. Trophies for their past few PSN games?[/QUOTE]
I don't think so. There was apparently a big announcement accidentally posted on Capcom's homepage briefly a week or so ago. Probably something to do with that.

He can't be serious about that blog posting. We all know he's just milking comments.

As for Capcom's Big Announcement...probably something to do with Trophies for past games (Not just PSN) and the Street Fighter character in PAIN (Which is coming, we all know it)

Is Pain any good? It, like High Velocity Bowling, gets so much goddamned support and DLC.

Instead of PSOne Class...oh, you know this already. ;)

At least I know for a fact we won't get any PSX games this week. Or anything, for that matter.

[quote name='mykevermin']Is Pain any good? It, like High Velocity Bowling, gets so much goddamned support and DLC.
[/QUOTE]

Pain is in my opinion, ok, it can be amusing in short bursts, but its not a game i usually think about playing.

[quote name='lilboo']

I'm so happy that the Lumines Holiday pack was free..because it sucks :([/quote]

I totally agree. These must've been the really bad skins that the producer didn't know what to do with. 'We'll call them Holiday pack, and make them free. :lol:'

Pain seems to be one of those love/hate games. I don't really have any interest in it myself, but it was the only PSN game my brother-in-law bought. Go figure.

Does anyone know the status of Savage Moon. It was supposed to be released on the 23rd in the states but was only available in the UK and Australia. Any word on the US release. I am really looking forward to playing this game.

[quote name='flybrione']Does anyone know the status of Savage Moon. It was supposed to be released on the 23rd in the states but was only available in the UK and Australia. Any word on the US release. I am really looking forward to playing this game.[/quote]

Last I heard it had been delayed to Jan.

Where would one go about finding out about video side updates? Fanboy and here updates the game store side, but I have no source for the video side.

[quote name='cartman58']Where would one go about finding out about video side updates? Fanboy and here updates the game store side, but I have no source for the video side.[/quote]
Official blog puts up the video store updates weekly.

[quote name='dallow']Hmm, the ingame store might still have it.
They seem to have the songs before the Sony updates usually.

Not sure though.[/quote]

Not this time :( I will have to pretend to be Joe Walsh at a later date...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

Looks cool, but I'd rather spend money on puzzlers with infinite replay value (i.e. not limited to x number of levels). I'm not sure the online component is the hook that will keep me coming back to the game once all the levels are beaten, or if I get stuck on a level.

So I just noticed this, but I find it odd. The 3 Disgaea 3 character. 2 are $1.99, 1 is $0.99, with the bundle at $4.99. Why on Earth would you get the bundle? The bundle doesn't save you any money.

bread's done
Back