What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='mykevermin']Yeah, guys. Encourage them indirectly charging for access to digital content. Please do that.[/quote]

You will lose this battle before it even starts, trust me.

[quote name='QiG']You will lose this battle before it even starts, trust me.[/QUOTE]

Just because I'll be overwhelmed in terms of posts doesn't mean that I'm wrong.

I think of Qore every time I read some hamfisted "PSN is so free!" argument when discussing its superiority to XBL.

I hate having to pay for demos... demos should come free with no strings attached.
"Go pre-order Killzone 2 to get the demo!!!" fuck you.

Note: I was in the beta so I know it's totally rad, just using Killzone 2 as an example.

When they start charging to play online against my friends begins, that's when I'll be upset.

2 bucks for some exclusive behind the scenes video of KZ2 and Heavy Rain are worth it to me.

Also.
Veronica Belmont

[quote name='mykevermin']Just because I'll be overwhelmed in terms of posts doesn't mean that I'm wrong.

I think of Qore every time I read some hamfisted "PSN is so free!" argument when discussing its superiority to XBL.[/quote]

Don't get me wrong, we're on the same side here. ;)

Savage Moon was released for Europe with the last update before Christmas, so it doesn't seem like there's anything keeping it from coming out today.

I want a date for Fat Princess, already. I don't care how much it is, I want it.

NEW LBP content starts up the 22nd, and it seems they're doing another Crown Contest. I'm not continuing my levels until they fix the Profile Glitch, though. It should be soon, though.

As for Qore, if you want to blame anyone, blame Future for putting Qore out there. Pulse, the Sony version of Qore is free, but without exclusive 1 month downloads.

When's the Valkyria Chronicles DLC coming out anyway?

[quote name='KingBroly']I want a date for Fat Princess, already. I don't care how much it is, I want it.

NEW LBP content starts up the 22nd, and it seems they're doing another Crown Contest. I'm not continuing my levels until they fix the Profile Glitch, though. It should be soon, though.

As for Qore, if you want to blame anyone, blame Future for putting Qore out there. Pulse, the Sony version of Qore is free, but without exclusive 1 month downloads.

When's the Valkyria Chronicles DLC coming out anyway?[/QUOTE]

Whats the profile glitch?

I thought the Qore DLCs were only with full subs?

And yeah, Qore is by Future US, not "Sony" per se. Pulse is from Sony and its free. It's like you're paying $3 per show for Veronica Belmont and some demos.

I might grab Cuboid or whatever it's called.

It depends on the item, as I know early perks like SOCOM and R2 beta invites and two of the early demos were available for people that just bought the episode or had a subscription.

[quote name='gamer4432']Whats the profile glitch?[/quote]

The LBP Profile Glitch is where if you have too many items/pictures (Including DLC), you cannot save. So you have to delete a significant amount of items in order to save again.

Everything's up, I think.

Qore
Qore - Episode 8: January 09 - $2.99

Games
Cuboid - $9.99
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom - $9.99

Add-ons
Tom Clancy's Endwar - Faction Elite Pack - $3.75
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 - Roster Update - $4.99
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Storm Pack 6 - Free
Guitar Hero World Tour - European Track Pack 02 - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Guitar Hero World Tour - "Degenerated" by Backyard Babies - $1.99
Guitar Hero World Tour - "Johnny" by Di-Rect - $1.99
Guitar Hero World Tour - "Por La Boca Vive El Prez" by Fito & Fitipaldis - $1.99
Rock Band - "Funk #49" by James Gang - $1.99
Rock Band - "Hymn 43" by Jethro Tull - $1.99
Rock Band - "Space Truckin'" by Deep Purple - $1.99
Rock Band - "Take Back the City" by Snow Patrol - $1.99
Rock Revolution - Pantera Pack - $5.50 - Includes the five cover songs below
Rock Revolution - "5 Minutes Alone" by Pantera - $1.50
Rock Revolution - "Cemetary Gates" by Pantera - $1.50
Rock Revolution - "I'm Broken" by Pantera - $1.50
Rock Revolution - "Mouth For War" by Pantera - $1.50
Rock Revolution - "This Love" by Pantera - $1.50

[quote name='fatez']any videos on mahjong tales?[/quote]
There's probably a video online, but I know for sure there's a video preview for it on the UK store.

Just find the game, and select preview.
It's more than just straight mahjong, has a story and such, and different play modes, even multi I think.

[quote name='KingBroly']Here's a question about the Video Store. Is there ANYTHING there that's free?[/QUOTE]

Not that I'm aware of.

I bit on Cuboid. I already had money in my "wallet" and figured I'd give it a go. I've played like 6-7 stages and I dig it so far. Pretty basic, but fun puzzler. Already earned 2 trophies.

So are we going to now be TWO weeks behind 360 on Rock Band DLC? I assumed we'd get the classic rock AND Orbison pack this week...

Is there actually a fix in the works for the LBP profile glitch? I encountered that for the first time the other day... what a PITA >.

[quote name='Eviltude']More PS1 games, for the love of God![/QUOTE]

I haven't fallen further into a pit of despair as I've hardly started Suikoden but yes, this.

I'm totally buying more Japanese store money soon. I wonder how hard Xenogears is in Japanese.

Suikoden has eaten a huge chunk of the past few weeks for me. Love it... does make me wish more rare PS1 RPGs were released since I missed playing alot of them at the time. I don't like RPGs of the PS2 and beyond gen, so this is perfect.

I was thinking.......since there are still a lot of people who don't have internet/credit cards on their PS3, wouldnt it be a good idea to put 3-6 PSN titles on a disc (based on price per game), charge 30-40 bucks, and call it like a "Sony Value Pack"? The main reason Id want this personally is so I dont need to worry about disc space (I got a 40 GB and dont plan on buying a new HDD, after game saves I really only have like 10GB open). Then again, you (most likely) wont be able to gameshare them, so maybe its just me.

bread's done
Back