What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='manthing']Jeez you fucking reek.

Only thing worthwhile is the Infamous demo.

And you're glad to see shitty PSX games released?

#-o

Are you 'genna' be glad ifwhen Sorny says 'We'd release more PSX games but nobody buys them'?

And what are your 'sources' saying is coming next? Action Bass? KISS Pinball?

:roll:

Don't praise garbage you dummy.[/QUOTE]

Look at it like this. The more garbage you dump the more likely some gems are genna be in that garbage.

I'm mainly praising it because sony is doing opposite of what they use to do; not release any PS1 games ever.

as for 'sources', my sources go great with meatballs and spaghetti noodles.

Going to DL Monster Hunter and Tiger10 Demos along with Pulse and Motorstorm livery pack tonight.

Is Infamous officially out yet?

Hm, NCSX is already shipping out copies. I guess it's not street dated? So maybe if you really wanted to, you could find a copy in store sooner?

[quote name='manthing']When the choice is eat shit or starve, I'm 'genna' choose starvation every time.

Enjoy your shit sandwiches 'Artist'!

:wave:[/QUOTE]

:lol: I can see Brak and Zewone have raised you in their knowlage.

anyone know if the Marvel vs Capcom 2 demo off of the European store have oniine? off of google translate, it says Online Multiplayer Demo, but I am not sure. If anyone can tell me, that would be great help, or I can just download it and see for myself (got a download going right now anyways).

[quote name='FroMann']Ford racing?! I WANT SOME fuckING CRASH TEAM RACING![/QUOTE]

I hear one of the spyro games has a hidden demo of that game... but yeah I agree. that was a very fun game the time I had it years ago.

Infamous is fun, and a great demo (i.e. relatively long - good taste for the game). I'll definitely pick this up down the line...

If you guys don't mind, I'd love if you could play the demo for Up and give me your feedback. Thanks. :)
If you hate it, be honest and tell me why.
If you love it, splendid. Why?

[quote name='M3wThr33']I was a programmer for it.[/QUOTE]

Ok. I was a bit curious about that one. I've still got Infamous, Tiger10, and Monster Hunter sitting in the queue though, so I won't be able to get to it until tomorrow night or this weekend.

Is Zen Pinball $10? I tried it last night and thought it was stupid at first but then I kept playing it over and over and realized I was hooked. I'm just not sure I can justify paying more than $5 for space cadet over PSN though.

Also, the Monster Hunter demo was pretty fun.

[quote name='M3wThr33']If you guys don't mind, I'd love if you could play the demo for Up and give me your feedback. Thanks. :)
If you love it, splendid. Why?[/QUOTE]

Ill check it out. It said play through the entire game in co-op so thats cool. I kind of enjoyed Wall-E too.

Well, I didn't work on Wall-E, but thanks.

Sorry about the file size. All of the sound files are packed in one chunk, so half of the 1GB is all of the sfx and music from the entire game.

Half the demo is sound files?? Jesus, I hope you didn't program that part, LOL.

But kidding aside, I did try out a little bit of the demo this morning before work and...

I like it!

I especially like the concept: basically, the Lego games with a much stronger co-op component and lots more puzzling elements.

I think it works pretty well in execution, at least in the demo, but the real test is if my son likes it when I try it with him this weekend.

Not knowing how the full game turned out, I can't really heap too much praise or criticism on it, but I'm liking what I see so far. Good job, programmer guy from Heavy Iron Studio!

I'm watching the new Pulse and there are a few interesting bits of somewhat news in there:

-Gunstar Heroes for PSN is "coming soon"
-Fat Princess is coming next month, aka June
-The Top 10 PSP Downloads for May:
1. Killzone Liberation
2. Beats
3. Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
4. Flow
5. Guilty Gear Judgment
6. WTF: Work Time Fun
7. No Gravity: The Plague of Mind
8. Syphon Filter Combat Ops
9. Brain Challenge PSP
10. Super Collapse 3

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm watching the new Pulse and there are a few interesting bits of somewhat news in there:

-Gunstar Heroes for PSN is "coming soon"
-Fat Princess is coming next month, aka June
-The Top 10 PSP Downloads for May:
1. Killzone Liberation
2. Beats
3. Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
4. Flow
5. Guilty Gear Judgment
6. WTF: Work Time Fun
7. No Gravity: The Plague of Mind
8. Syphon Filter Combat Ops
9. Brain Challenge PSP
10. Super Collapse 3[/QUOTE]

I noticed the Gunstar Heroes for PSN soon. I guess I'll end up buying that when it is released even though I own it on Sega Genesis, and have the virtual console one on the wii.

[quote name='M3wThr33']If you guys don't mind, I'd love if you could play the demo for Up and give me your feedback. Thanks. :)
If you love it, splendid. Why?[/QUOTE]

OK I downloaded this to give you some feedback. First off, I dont know anything about programming...so I cant give you that sort of feedback, Ill just give you "gamer" feedback. The game works nice, and I'm supposing its for little kids so its very good that they talk to each other saying "hey we need to do this etc." I feel like the graphics could surely be better, but you know...I'm not sure...maybe the budget doesnt call for it...or who knows? Basically it reminded me a lot of the Lego games with the sort of co-op play and I think kids will like the game. I usually look at movie games as just companion pieces to the film, especially childrens films, so in that way, it works fine.

:lol: as always.

on the note of PS1 games, anyone have a website that does at least decent reviews of recent PSN PS1 game releases? I can barely find any up to date sites and the ones with reviews always seem to take forever for them to review them.

Thanks for the kind words. Just remember it's $40 at launch, includes a movie ticket and has a platinum trophy, although it's not as easy as Terminator or Avatar. HA.

infamous demo seemed a little longer than most demos (not complaining at all). Tiger demo was pretty, although I'm gonna have to pick it up for the wii (disc golf + wii motion plus = win!!!). $10 for RE isn't too bad if your ...you know...with four other people

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']well, it makes sense since even Castlevenia:SotN sold for $9.99... damn... guess that means if a title is considered a classic it costs more >_

[quote name='manthing']Wrong.

SOTN sold for $10 because it was $10 on XBLA.

$10 for RE is plain old gouging.

Was there a premium on Biohazard on the Japan store? No, it wasn't.[/QUOTE]

There's no rule for matching a price on another system so in the end it's still gouging either way.

As for a premium, on some Japanese titles, there is a price jump. Look at Final Fantasy Tactics.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']There's no rule for matching a price on another system so in the end it's still gouging either way.[/QUOTE]

No there isn't, but when SOTN was released, the PS3 install base was small enough that I'm sure Konami didn't want to cause drama for XBLA pricing.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']As for a premium, on some Japanese titles, there is a price jump. Look at Final Fantasy Tactics.[/QUOTE]

Why are you basing your argument on a completely different title?

:whistle2:s

I asked(rhetorically) about a 'RE tax' in Japan, which there isn't.

[quote name='manthing']No there isn't, but when SOTN was released, the PS3 install base was small enough that I'm sure Konami didn't want to cause drama for XBLA pricing.

:whistle2:s

I asked(rhetorically) about a 'RE tax' in Japan, which there isn't.[/QUOTE]

but you directed it as a discussion on how Japan dosn't do it. The Japanese store is just as guilty as the US one, but on different titles.

:lol: I don't even see how this is really an issue :bouncy:

[quote name='manthing']
[/QUOTE]

Basing your argument on pricing of DLC on a different system doesn't really make sense, either.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']
:lol: I don't even see how this is really an issue :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You're right, we both agree that it's gouging.

I can't wait for the FF7 to hit the PSN store @ $30!

:bouncy:

bread's done
Back