What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

Sony needs a fucking clock, get them a calendar while your at it.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']oh :lol:

more like he'll call out chewbacca to say it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he'll get WALL-E to do it .

I'm glad there was a Rock Band demo for PSP. I'm familiar w/ Frequency or Amplitude or whatever it's called (I forgot, but, man, I've fuckin' played it before, k?). But this wasn't on my radar.

But hey...it's fun. Might bite on it for $20-25, and won't ever buy DLC - but could be fun to own.

9.99 for re1 ps1 is fucking insane.. atleast for me anyways.

Doesnt everybody just use popstation or w.e to play it on their psp..or buy the actual ps1 disc for loose change

I got the cellfactor demo off the euro store, and it's not that bad. It's a bit clunky but still fun. I fear though that it's genna sell for $15, which it's not worth, but for $9.99 it's worth it.

May jump on RE1:DC. I don't buy much digital products, but I love classic RE. What are the added benefits? You can play it on PSP I believe, but will PS3 upscale it or allow for faster load times?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']faster loads, but I don't know by how much. upscaling and smoothing as well i'm sure.[/QUOTE]
Sweet. I have REmake but I still love the original.

as expected but good to know:

psstoree3.jpg

I see why the Fight Night Round 4 demo didn't come out this past week, as it's advertised on Xbox Live as an exclusive demo for one week. It'll be out this Thursday though.

From Joystiq:

It's been a long time coming, but the European PlayStation.Blog has confirmed Sony's online cake-fest a June release for Fat Princess. Just in case you didn't notice, that's this month. While the release timetable is only confirmed for Europe, it's likely the PSN capture-the-princess game will find a global release.

In addition to Fat Princess, SCEE confirmed June releases for Trash Panic, Numblast and a Ghostbusters demo. PSP owners will be able to expect Ape Academy 2, Everybody's Golf 2, Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow and WipEout Pulse in the European PS Store.

----

I know its Europe but all those will prob apply to the US as well.

Creat also announced two new PSN games (they made Cuboid, Magic Ball)

Diggers and Mushroom Wars.

Digger Features:

* Dynamic action. Make your way through 60 levels of underground mazes where there is something behind every corner, be it a monster, a bonus or a bag of falling gold.
* Test your skills. There are 240 special challenges and the non-stop gameplay of Survival mode.
* Move up in the world. Advance your way through the game and become either an Archeologist or an Exterminator.
* Secret trophies. Collect all the trophies and figure out how to achieve the secret ones. Are you up for the challenge?
* Old school style. Vintage Mode allows you to play Digger in its old school glory: original mechanics and levels - even the original graphics and sounds!

Mushroom Wars is an all-ages, fast-paced, real time strategy (RTS) game that brings arcade skirmish gameplay to the forefront. With a quaint visual style featuring opposing tribes of mushroom armies, your battles take place in close-quarters maps using simple, straight-forward controls. Play short campaigns with Domination objectives where your goal is to take control of key strategic points, or play Conquest battles where the only way to win is to completely annihilate your opponent. Upgrade your bases to support larger armies, improve weaponry or act as defensive installations. Move your armies into position and hopefully win the day.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/989/989107p1.html

Three new PSN games from Tecmo:
Today Tecmo announced its E3 lineup it will be showing here in LA over the next few days. On the list are three new downloadable games for PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade: Fret Nice, Puzzlegeddon, and NBA Unrivaled.

Fret Nice: A marriage between music games and 2D platformers, players attack enemies with guitar riffs and create their own soundtrack as they go. Tecmo says the experience will be different each time we play. The game uses a "facial attribute system" to indicate to the player what notes to play. Enemies' faces will reveal what tune is required. Local and online co-op play will allow people to clear levels together and take part in some friendly high score competition.

Puzzlegeddon: A puzzle game (obviously) that was released on PC last year. Players create matches of colored tiles and try to rack up combos in order to gather resources and blast enemies into space. Up to six people can compete both locally and online.

NBA Unrivaled: This arcade basketball game is licensed with the NBA 2009 team and player roster. It boasts stylized graphics, local and online multiplayer, and a mechanic where players try to please the crowd with three pointers and free throws.

The Ghostbusters demo wasn't supposed to happen. But with the help of the delays and publisher issues, looks like they found the time to work one out... Just hope it is from a late enough build that it doesn't scare to many people off.

Ive been waiting for an arcade NBA Jam type hoop game for a long time. I am very excited. NHL 3on3 Arcade is one of my most played PSN games

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']NBA Unrivaled: This arcade basketball game is licensed with the NBA 2009 team and player roster. It boasts stylized graphics, local and online multiplayer, and a mechanic where players try to please the crowd with three pointers and free throws. [/QUOTE]

Sounds like the Eastern Conference Finals

[quote name='smiggity']New Games>Arcade re-hashes[/QUOTE]

not always. I think TMNT in Time Re is going to be great. It can do what bionic commando re did easily.

also, it's a per game basis IMHO.

I expect some surprise PSN release today with it most likely being a PS1 game.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']not always. I think TMNT in Time Re is going to be great. It can do what bionic commando re did easily.

also, it's a per game basis IMHO.

I expect some surprise PSN release today with it most likely being a PS1 game.[/QUOTE]

Well I should have noted that in my situation, New Games>Arcade rehashes.

I can go down the street and play pretty much any arcade game that is worthy of an XBLA or PSN release right now for a couple of quarters.

bread's done
Back