What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='QiG'][quote name='FriskyTanuki']NBA Unrivaled: This arcade basketball game is licensed with the NBA 2009 team and player roster. It boasts stylized graphics, local and online multiplayer, and a mechanic where players try to please the crowd with three pointers and free throws. [/QUOTE]

Sounds like the Eastern Conference Finals[/QUOTE]

th_burn.gif

It sounds like there's new sounds when you exit menus as well. Hopefully the FF7/Medal of Honor update will come up by midnight :D

[quote name='diddy310']It sounds like there's new sounds when you exit menus as well. Hopefully the FF7/Medal of Honor update will come up by midnight :D[/QUOTE]that'd be nice but there's no way I'm gonna start playing FF7 at midnight. It will be too late and I'll be too drunk by then after the red wings game.

So is FFVII the only thing today? I was watching the conference in the noisiest equipment room ever doing several things at once and didn't catch it all.

It's fine for me.

I noticed that King of Fighters '99 was in the Top Downloads list again for last week at #10 and Spyro: Year of the Dragon was #18, so PS1 purchases seem to be increasing as more games come out.

[quote name='gunm']So is FFVII the only thing today? I was watching the conference in the noisiest equipment room ever doing several things at once and didn't catch it all.[/QUOTE]

They are going to be posting E3 videos as well. I can't wait to watch The Last Guardian on the big screen!

PS1 Classics
Final Fantasy VII - $9.99
Medal of Honor - $5.99

Add-ons
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce - Pack #1 - Free

Videos
Uncharted 2 E3 Trailer
Hustle Kings E3 Trailer
Eye Pet E3 Trailer
Fat Princess Launch E3 Trailer
Final Fantasy VII Trailer
Gravity Crash Trailer
Heavy Rain Trailer
Infamous: Duality Trailer
PixelJunk Shooter E3 Trailer
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time E3 Video
Video Store Sizzle Reel
wipEout HD Fury Add-on Trailer
DISSIDA FINAL FANTASY TRAILER
DISSIDA FINAL FANTASY E3 TRAILER
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 E3 2009 Trailer
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier E3 Trailer
MotorStorm Arctic Edge E3 Trailer
echochrono E3 Trailer
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Phenonmenon Trailer
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Handover Trailer
Invizimals E3 Trailer
PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe E3 Trailer

Themes
Dissidia Final Fantasy

Wallpaper
Dissidia Final Fantasy (2)

[quote name='js1']Replay?[/QUOTE]

It's some time travel PSN game thing... that's all I know.

also note the Japanese store has a Tekken 6 trailer and Gran Tourismo trailers.

$10.. damn that's tempting. I was expecting some price upping from Square, but that's fair. Considering I've never played it, I might have to go for it.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Just a heads up: There's a ton of stuff not in the US store that just went up in the euro store... some new stuff we don't even know about yet like Replay.[/QUOTE]

I read that as Rapelay. What's wrong with me? D:

Hmm... might be in for some of those trailers if I think of it. Will probably wait till Thursday, though.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']I read that as Rapelay. What's wrong with me? D:

[/QUOTE]

I kept hoping it said Rapelay... is that so wrong?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's a bad idea to have the white E3 background and transparent menus with white text. I can't see which resolution each video is in that easily.[/QUOTE]
Yea, my eyes were burning just trying to read the text X_X

Anyone else wish they'd standardize the placement of 1080p and 720p video download links? For one video 1080p is first, then the next video 720p is first. :lol:

Wow $10 for FF7 is an amazing deal! I wonder what effect this will have on people's copies, probably only very small. A FF7 port/slight upgrade/remake has to be coming in the next few years after this.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Damn. Ultra hate-filled Rolento in effect now to call us homosexuals. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

whoops! I can see how that would read that way, but it's pronounced "Gah-eyes" like "Guys"... >_<

anyway... :bomb:

[quote name='gunm']DL'ing the Uncharted Beta now.

Man, I've got FFVII in the cart...why can't I pull the trigger??[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat... I'm holding out since Alpha 2 is coming out, but... yeah :lol:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']How funky does FFVII look on a 30+ inch HDTV?[/QUOTE]that's what I'd like to know too. How funky will it look on my 55"

[quote name='blueweltall']Are we getting that GOW III demo this Thursday?[/QUOTE]
There's not going to be a GoW3 demo until it's much closer to the launch.

bread's done
Back