What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='Mr. 420']Everyone should buy Sega Rally Online Arcade because it is amazing. Best game i have played online in years.[/QUOTE]

Is there a demo?

There's a demo on Xbox Live if not on PSN. I didn't like it very much at all. They should've just done an arcade perfect port of Sega Rally 1 and called it a day. Or bundled Sega Rally 1 with the original Daytona USA (licensing issues?). The Saturn port of Sega Rally 1 is decent but Daytona is pretty terrible.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/07/31/the-drop-week-of-august-1st-2011-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

Dragon Age: Origins — Dragon Age: Origins is the spiritual successor to BioWare’s critically acclaimed Baldur’s Gate, featuring deep character customization and role-playing, morally challenging decisions, tactical party-based combat, and a wealth of gritty, mature sub-plots. It is a dark, heroic fantasy game that combines original storytelling techniques with classic role-playing challenges.

Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team (Demo Available) – Jump into the rich world of Warhammer 40,000 in this fast-paced 3rd person action shooter. As one of the Emperor’s Elite Space Marines, you have been sent on a vital mission to assault a gigantic Ork Kroozer headed for an Imperial Forge World. Choose your Space Marine Chapter and weapons class and commence the purging of brutal Orks and vicious Tyranids on board. Team up to form a 2-man Kill Team in same screen co-op mode and benefit from multiple team pickups to help survive the onslaught.

Galaga Legions DX (Demo Available) – The arcade shooter Galaga has captivated players all over the world, and now the legend lives on with Galaga Legions DX.

minis

One Epic Game — Zombies, Aliens, Nuclear wasteland, Fantasy and World War II … finally in one epic game! Become Alpha Dog, as you run, jump, shoot and kill anything that gets in your way in this fact-paced platforming action game! The world can’t save itself, you know!

Monochrome Racing — Screeching tires, the smell of burned rubber, the rush of adrenaline and enemies that are left in the dust — these are the emotions that drive real racers. However there is much more than this in the world of Monochrome Racing — there is the passion for color! Color is everything here, it is what you strive for, in the world where everything is in black and white. Color is your fuel, color gives you speed, color makes you stronger and ultimately makes you the true leader of the monochrome racing world.

I guess I can give them a pass because releasing BoF4 is going to save me like $40.

Kmart needs to have another deal where I can get cheap Sony-money.

Sega rally online arcade doesn't have a demo on psn but i believe there is a demo on xBox. From what i have learned on the web sega rally revo's controls are absolute crap compared to the newer game. It only has 5 courses but that just means that the online races get that much more intense because everyone knows the tracks. I posted an incredible time on the desert track with my 2nd lap ever in the icelandic racer i got the 6th best lap time posted for online races. The andorra racer is a beast for drifting and is making it hard to put the game down. Seriously the most fun ive had online in a long time, drafting other cars, and drifting inside of them on corkscrew and hairpin turns.

Deals
Auditorium HD - $4.99 - Move Compatible - Temporary Sale
Caterpillar - PS3/PSP - $2.49 - Temporary Sale
Comet Crash - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Gold Fever - PS3/PSP - $2.49 - Temporary Sale
Ninjamurai - PS3/PSP - $2.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Panda Craze - PS3/PSP - 2.49 - Temporary Sale
Resident Evil 5 - Versus Mode - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Resident Evil 5 - Desperate Escape - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Resident Evil 5 - Lost In Nightmares - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Resident Evil 5 - Untold Stories Bundle - $5.99 - Temporary Sale
Rocks N’ Rockets - PS3/PSP - $2.49 - Temporary Sale
Shapo - PS3/PSP - $2.49 - Temporary Sale

Qore
Qore Episode 39 - August 2011 - $2.99 Single Episode, $24.99 Annual Sub

Games
Dragon Age: Origins - $29.99 - 12 GB
Galaga Legions DX - $9.99
Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team - $9.99

Minis
One Epic Game - $3.99 - 22 MB
Monochrome Racing - $4.99 - 25 MB

Demos
Galaga Legions Dx
Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team

Add-ons
Brink: Agents of Change - Free
Dirt 3 - Ken Block Special Pack - $1.99
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - Mission 01 - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - Mission 02 - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - Mission 03 - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - Mission 04 - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - Mission 05 - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - Mission 06 - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - Mobile Suit Pack 1 - $5.99
EA Sports Season Ticket - $24.99
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Buzz Lightyear Costume - $1.99
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Toy Story 1 Costume Pack - $5.99
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Hamm Costume - $1.99
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Rex Costume - $1.99
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Toy Story Level Kit - $5.99
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Slinky Dog Costume - $1.99
ModNation Racers - Oil Stain Mod and Kart - $1.75
ModNation Racers - Oil Stain Mod - $0.99
Red Faction: Armageddon - Path To War - $6.99
Rock Band 3 - “Make Some Noise” by Beastie Boys - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Barracuda” by Heart - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “No Sleep Til Brooklyn” by Beastie Boys - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Super Bad, Pts 1 & 2" by James Brown - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Tell Me Something Good” by Rufus (ft. Chaka Khan) - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Better Off This Way” by A Day to Remember - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Dreamchaser” by Amberian Dawn - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - “Hangman” by Drugstore Fanatics - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - “Pressure Cooker” by Magnus ‘SoulEye’ Pålsson - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Buried Cold” by Rose of Jericho - $0.99
Section 8: Prejudice - Blitz Pack - $2.99
Section 8: Prejudice - Overdrive Map Pack - $3.99
WWE All-Stars - Southern Charisma Pack - $2.99

Videos
Bioshock Infinite – Full E3 2011 Playthrough Trailer
Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Announce Trailer
Fast Draw Showdown Gunfighters Trailer
Dragon Age 2 – Legacy Trailer
Gatling Gears Teaser Trailer
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows – Part 2 Launch Trailer
Captain America: Super Soldier Launch Trailer
GT Academy National Finals in Orlando

Premium Themes
Retro Stars - $2.99 - Dynamic

Wallpaper
Section 8: Prejudice (3)

Under Siege - $0.49
----------------------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
One Epic Game - PSP/PS3 - $2.00
Farm Frenzy - PSP/PS3 - $1.50

Qore
Qore Episode 39 - August 2011

Games
Crash Commando
Destruction Derby - PSP/PS3
Dr. Maybe and the Adventures of Scarygirl - PSP/PS3
Dragon Age: Origins - Full Game Trial
OMG-Z! - PSP/PS3

Themes
City - Dynamic

Probably going to pick up the RE5 addons while they're on sale. Was originally interested in Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, but without online co-op I think I'll pass. Should be pretty standard for top down shooters nowadays.

Kinda disappointed in the update overall, but that's probably because of all the AAA titles coming out in the following months.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/08/03/coming-to-playstation-plus-comix-zone-free-and-early/

Coming to PS+ for the next two weeks:
Here is the content list for August 9th and August 16th:
Free PSN:
Comix Zone, Aug 9
Free DLC:
Crash Commando Add-On Bundle, Aug 9
Full Game Trial:
Far Cry 2, Aug 9
Exclusive Avatar Bundle:
Breath of Fire IV PSN Avatar Bundle, $0.99, Aug 16

Last Chance Items – Coming Down Soon

Free PSN: Golden Axe, Ends Aug 9
Free Exclusive Themes:
Junebug Static, Ends Aug 9
Summertime, Ends Aug 9
Fast Draw Showdown Dynamic Theme, Ends Aug 16
PlayStation Plus Anniversary, Ends Aug 9
Free minis: Guerrilla War, Ends Aug 16
Exclusive Discounts:
MotorStorm Apocalypse – Revelation Vehicle Pack Bundle, Ends Aug 9
Amazing Earth: Volcano Dynamic Theme, Ends Aug 16
Apache Gunship Dynamic Theme, Ends Aug 16
Destination: Japanese Temple Dynamic Theme, Ends Aug 16
Divine Light Dynamic Theme, Ends Aug 16

Wish they would've put some of the Dragon Age DLC on sale as well. I just finished Origins and would've liked to play Witch Hunt. (But not for $10)

What is the best way to get Desperate Escape, Lost in Nightmares, and Versus Mode? I was thinking of buying the Untold Stories Bundle and then Versus Mode or the Gold Edition disc, but I already own the vanilla version.

[quote name='eldergamer']Wish they would've put some of the Dragon Age DLC on sale as well. I just finished Origins and would've liked to play Witch Hunt. (But not for $10)[/QUOTE]
Yea- especially when you can get the Ultimate Edition and play all of it for cheaper than it'd cost to buy 50% of it.

[quote name='MSI Magus']You realize its not BoF 4 its avatars of BoF4 right?[/QUOTE]

yep I buy most of the avatars ;) probably spend more on those than anything else with my son

does anyone know when that floaty scarf desert game is going to be released? i cant remember the name for shit but i remembered it looked cool.

[quote name='lokizz']does anyone know when that floaty scarf desert game is going to be released? i cant remember the name for shit but i remembered it looked cool.[/QUOTE]

'Journey', and there is no known date yet.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/08/05/psnplay/

A new Summer of Arcade-esque promotion was announced called PSN Play:
We’re excited to introduce a new PlayStation Network event: PLAY. PLAY is a brand-new annual program, where we’re bringing you four of the season’s hottest PlayStation Network action titles. With every purchase of a PLAY title in the PlayStation Store throughout the duration of the program, you’ll receive a separate piece of DLC for each game, plus a new theme with every pre-order. If these incentives aren’t enough, if you’re 18 years or older and purchase all four PLAY titles in the PlayStation Store, you’ll get a voucher code for PAYDAY: The Heist as a bonus gift. And, PlayStation Plus subscribers will get an automatic 20% off every purchase.

Pre-orders will be available for all four PLAY titles starting next week on August 9 in the PlayStation Store. Remember, in order to qualify to receive PAYDAY: The Heist as a bonus gift, your purchases must be made by September 19, 2011.

PlayStation Network PLAY is going to be an annual program. Here is the 2011 line-up:

August 23: The PLAY program kicks off with Capcom’s highly-anticipated Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition, available to pre-order through August 18, 2011. This action-fighting title features 20 playable characters, HD graphics, more than 200 pieces of unlockable content, more than 100 trials and more than 100 challenges. When Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition is purchased during the PLAY promotion, purchasers will be able to unlock GILL, the self-proclaimed god, without having to beat the game with every character, as day-one DLC. All pre-orders will also receive a Capcom-produced theme. Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition will be $14.99.

August 30: Hothead Studios’ The Baconing will be available to pre-order through August 25, 2011. This action-RPG title is the third in the popular DeathSpank series. Attempt to defeat the Anti-Spank and his army of Cyborques, before they cast an evil shadow over Spanktopia. Discover exciting new worlds and battle hordes of enemies as you search to unlock the secret within the Fires of Bacon. When The Baconing is purchased during the PLAY promotion, purchasers will receive an additional co-op character, Roesha – One Bad Mutha. All pre-orders will also receive a static theme, exclusive to PLAY. The Baconing will be $14.99.

September 6: Majesco Entertainment’s BloodRayne: Betrayal will be available to pre-order through September 1, 2011. This 2D side-scrolling platformer features 15 bloodthirsty levels where Rayne attempts to infiltrate a treacherous castle, take out a fiendish horde and stop an evil vampire massacre. When BloodRayne: Betrayal is purchased during the PLAY promotion, purchasers will receive a BloodRayne: Betrayal virtual item for their PlayStation Home avatar and an exclusive dynamic theme. In addition, all pre-orders will also receive a static theme exclusive to PLAY. BloodRayne: Betrayal will be $14.99.

September 13: The SEGA title Renegade Ops will be available to pre-order through September 8, 2011.This top-down, driving shooter from SEGA features a huge variety of vehicles, guns and endless enemies. The game features Sandbox-style missions, so there are many different ways to play. When Renegade Ops is purchased through PLAY, purchasers will receive a Vehicle & Character Pack with two new vehicles and special weapons. All pre-orders will also receive a static theme, exclusive to PLAY. Renegade Ops will be $14.99.

Bonus gift: PAYDAY: The Heist. This gritty, first-person shooter from Sony Online Entertainment lets players take on the role of a hardened career criminal executing intense, dynamic heists in constant pursuit of the next “big score.” A voucher code for PAYDAY: The Heist will be provided as a bonus gift to PSN users 18 years and older that purchased all four PLAY titles, for redemption when the game releases. The game can also be pre-ordered separately starting September 20, 2011, and all pre-orders will receive a static theme. PAYDAY: The Heist will be $19.99.

What gamer doesn’t want to get more action? Get ready because PlayStation Network PLAY pre-orders start next Tuesday, August 9.
Though the title sounds like what their Move marketing team would called a new PSN paid online multiplayer service, the idea to offer pre-orders and bonuses for paying up early is a cool idea since they've rarely taken advantage of that feature.

Ooh, guess I'm at least getting Third Strike on PSN thanks to the discount. I might get all of them, the descriptions above are all pretty great.

Played a bit of the two Minis that were offered for PS+ this week (OMG-Z and Dr. Maybee and the Adventures of Scarygirl) and they're both good games that PS+ and normal people should check out.

Scarygirl is a 2D platformer/adventure game with more of a focus on story and the option of exploring to get all of the collectibles in each level. It has a nice, relaxing pace to it that is a nice change of pace compared to what you'd expect from a 2D platformer.

OMG-Z is a zombie puzzle game where you're a sniper that is trying to take out all of the zombies in a level with a limited number of shots, which includes a number of special zombies that have different ways of causing chain reactions for the best medals.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/08/07/the-drop-week-of-august-8th-2011-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

Far Cry 2 — Caught between two rival factions in war-torn Africa, you are sent to take out “The Jackal”, a mysterious character who has rekindled the conflict between the warlords, jeopardizing thousands of lives. In order to fulfil your mission you will have to play the factions against each other, identify and exploit their weaknesses, and neutralise their superior numbers and firepower with surprise, subversion, cunning and, of course, brute force.

Demos

Madden NFL 12 – Madden NFL 12 continues the rich tradition of the storied franchise by bringing fans closer to the NFL than ever before. Featuring all 32 teams, stadiums, and all your favorite players in the league, Madden NFL 12 is True to the Game. All-new collision system, advanced defensive A.I. enhancements highlight the 2012 edition’s improved feature set, with Custom Playbooks also added provide a more authentic gameplay experience. Franchise mode includes more than 100 new features and enhancements, while Superstar mode now allows fans to control the growth of their superstar with an all-new progression system.

Dynamic Player Performance creates unprecedented realism as a player’s skills and confidence will rise and fall based on his performance throughout a game or in Franchise mode, just like the real NFL. No two players will play the same in Madden NFL 12. Further adding to the experience, Online Communities will provide an all-new way for Madden NFL gamers to meet and play, and Madden NFL Ultimate Team continues to offer the perfect combination of Madden NFL Football, fantasy football, and trading cards.

Driver: San Francisco — With crime lord Charles Jericho now on the loose San Francisco faces a terrible threat. Only one man can stand against him. He has driven the streets of a hundred cities, spent his whole life putting criminals behind bars. But to take Jericho down, there can be no turning back, and he knows that this may very well be his last ride. His name is John Tanner. He is the Driver.

Driver: San Francisco marks the return of the blockbuster driving franchise. Gamers play John Tanner, a hardened detective involved in a relentless manhunt throughout the City by the Bay. Thanks to a groundbreaking gameplay feature, players can now seamlessly shift between more than a hundred licensed vehicles, keeping them constantly in the heart of the action. With its timeless atmosphere, unique car handling and renewed playability, Driver: San Francisco offers the free-roaming, classic, cinematic car chase experience.

Goddamn really? Two demos and a poorly received FPS from a couple years ago?

At least I'll be able to preorder SF3 but fuck, I could've gotten a new PSOne game while I was at it.

[quote name='Halo05']Goddamn really? Two demos and a poorly received FPS from a couple years ago?

At least I'll be able to preorder SF3 but fuck, I could've gotten a new PSOne game while I was at it.[/QUOTE]

The first line is hilarious.
The PlayStation Network continues its summer dominance this week on The Drop.

[quote name='whoknows']Driver demo sounds good to me.[/QUOTE]

Didn't realize there was a demo... been a longtime Driver fan, and I'm 50/50 about this... I kinda lost interest once Reflections stopped making them.

I've been pretty impressed with what I've seen so far. If the demo doesn't disappoint I'll grab it...not at release of course since it's Ubisoft, but after a price drop/sale or two.

Also I hope they drop the prices of Peace Walker and 3rd Birthday on PSN soon. They're $19.99 pretty much everywhere now. Why's PSN so slow?

Deals Auditorium HD - $4.99 - Temporary Sale Boom Beats - PS3/PSP - $1.99 - Permanent Price Drop Caterpillar - $2.49 - Temporary Sale Gamelion Summer Minis Bundle 2011 - PS3/PSP - $2.99 Gold Fever - $2.49 - Temporary Sale Grand Theft Auto IV - The Ballad Of Gay Tony - $9.99 - Temporary Sale Grand Theft Auto IV - The Lost And Damned - $4.99 - Temporary Sale Mega Man - PS3/PSP - $2.99 - Temporary Sale Mega Man 2 - PS3/PSP - $2.99 - Temporary Sale Mega Man 3 - PS3/PSP - $2.99 - Temporary Sale Mega Man 9 - $4.99 - Temporary Sale Mega Man 9 - DLC Bundle - $2.99 - Temporary Sale Mega Man 10 - $4.99 - Temporary Sale Mega Man 10 - Mega DLC Bundle - $2.99 - Temporary Sale Midnight Club: Los Angeles - South Central Ultimate Content Pack - $6.49 - Temporary Sale Panda Craze - 2.49 - Temporary Sale Red Dead Redemption - Deadly Assassin Outfit - $0.49 - Temporary Sale Red Dead Redemption - Golden Guns Weapon Pack - $0.49 - Temporary Sale Red Dead Redemption - Legends And Killers Pack - $4.99 - Temporary Sale Red Dead Redemption - Liars And Cheats - $4.99 - Temporary Sale Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare Collection - $9.99 - Temporary Sale Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare Pack - $4.99 - Temporary Sale Red Dead Redemption - War Horse Pack - $0.49 - Temporary Sale Rocks N’ Rockets - $2.49 - Temporary Sale Shapo - $2.49 - Temporary Sale TestYourself: Psychology XL Bundle - $5.99 - Full Game + Add-on Pulse Pulse - 8/9 Edition - Free Games Far Cry 2 - $29.99 - 3.85 GB Demos Madden NFL 12 Driver: San Francisco Add-ons Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - Mobile Suit Pack 2 - $5.99 Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - Death From Above! Jet Armor Weapon Pack - $2.99 Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - Pounds Of Pain! Battle Armor Weapon Pack - $2.99 LittleBigPlanet 2 - Perseids Costume - Free ModNation Racers - Haunted Parts Pack - $4.99 Mortal Kombat - Freddy Kreuger - $4.99 Mortal Kombat - DLC Warrior Bundle - $14.99 Rock Band 3 - Def Leppard Pack 01 - $9.99 Rock Band 3 - “Animal (Live)” by Def Leppard - $1.99 Rock Band 3 - “Bringin’ On The Heartbreak” by Def Leppard - $1.99 Rock Band 3 - “Photograph” by Def Leppard - $1.99 Rock Band 3 - “Pour Some Sugar On Me (Live)” by Def Leppard - $1.99 Rock Band 3 - “Rock Of Ages” by Def Leppard - $1.99 Rock Band 3 - “Undefeated” by Def Leppard - $1.99 Rock Band 3 - “Crazy” by Nonpoint - $1.99 Rock Band 3 - “Miracle” by Nonpoint - $1.99 Rock Band 3 - “Positive Force” by Magnus ‘SoulEye’ Pålsson - $0.99 Rock Band 3 - “The Battle Of Lil’ Slugger” by dB soundworks - $0.99 Rock Band 3 - “What’s Left Of Me” by Blessthefall - $1.99 TestYourself - Attention - $1.99 Worms 2: Armageddon - Forts Pack - $4.99 Worms 2: Armageddon - Puzzle Pack - $4.99 Videos Starhawk Telling The Story Mortal Kombat Trailer RAGE Untethered Trailer Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension Gameplay Trailer BloodRayne: Betrayal Trailer Eufloria Trailer Premium Themes After Glow - $1.99 British Bulldog - $2.99 - Dynamic Bulldog - $2.99 - Dynamic Castlevania: Symphony of The Night - $1.99 Destination: Seattle - $2.99 - Dynamic Orange Flares - $2.99 - Dynamic Avatars MotorStorm - $0.49

Deals
Auditorium HD - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Boom Beats - PS3/PSP - $1.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Caterpillar - $2.49 - Temporary Sale
Gamelion Summer Minis Bundle 2011 - PS3/PSP - $2.99
Gold Fever - $2.49 - Temporary Sale
Grand Theft Auto IV - The Ballad Of Gay Tony - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
Grand Theft Auto IV - The Lost And Damned - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Mega Man - PS3/PSP - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Mega Man 2 - PS3/PSP - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Mega Man 3 - PS3/PSP - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Mega Man 9 - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Mega Man 9 - DLC Bundle - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Mega Man 10 - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Mega Man 10 - Mega DLC Bundle - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Midnight Club: Los Angeles - South Central Ultimate Content Pack - $6.49 - Temporary Sale
Panda Craze - 2.49 - Temporary Sale
Red Dead Redemption - Deadly Assassin Outfit - $0.49 - Temporary Sale
Red Dead Redemption - Golden Guns Weapon Pack - $0.49 - Temporary Sale
Red Dead Redemption - Legends And Killers Pack - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Red Dead Redemption - Liars And Cheats - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare Collection - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare Pack - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Red Dead Redemption - War Horse Pack - $0.49 - Temporary Sale
Rocks N’ Rockets - $2.49 - Temporary Sale
Shapo - $2.49 - Temporary Sale
TestYourself: Psychology XL Bundle - $5.99 - Full Game + Add-on

Pulse
Pulse - 8/9 Edition - Free

Games
The Baconing - $14.99 - Pre-Order, Out 8/30
BloodRayne: Betrayal - $14.99 - Pre-Order, Out 9/6
Far Cry 2 - $29.99 - 3.85 GB
Renegade Ops - $14.99 - Pre-Order, Out 9/13
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $14.99 - Pre-Order, Out 8/23

Demos
Madden NFL 12
Driver: San Francisco

Add-ons
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - Mobile Suit Pack 2 - $5.99
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - Death From Above! Jet Armor Weapon Pack - $2.99
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - Pounds Of Pain! Battle Armor Weapon Pack - $2.99
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Perseids Costume - Free
ModNation Racers - Haunted Parts Pack - $4.99
Mortal Kombat - Freddy Kreuger - $4.99
Mortal Kombat - DLC Warrior Bundle - $14.99
Rock Band 3 - Def Leppard Pack 01 - $9.99
Rock Band 3 - “Animal (Live)” by Def Leppard - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Bringin’ On The Heartbreak” by Def Leppard - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Photograph” by Def Leppard - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Pour Some Sugar On Me (Live)” by Def Leppard - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Rock Of Ages” by Def Leppard - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Undefeated” by Def Leppard - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Crazy” by Nonpoint - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Miracle” by Nonpoint - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Positive Force” by Magnus ‘SoulEye’ Pålsson - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - “The Battle Of Lil’ Slugger” by dB soundworks - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - “What’s Left Of Me” by Blessthefall - $1.99
TestYourself - Attention - $1.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - Forts Pack - $4.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - Puzzle Pack - $4.99

Videos
Starhawk Telling The Story
Mortal Kombat Trailer
RAGE Untethered Trailer Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension Gameplay Trailer
BloodRayne: Betrayal Trailer
Eufloria Trailer

Premium Themes
After Glow - $1.99
British Bulldog - $2.99 - Dynamic
Bulldog - $2.99 - Dynamic
Castlevania: Symphony of The Night - $1.99
Destination: Seattle - $2.99 - Dynamic
Orange Flares - $2.99 - Dynamic

MotorStorm - $0.49
---------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
The Baconing - $11.99 - Pre-Order, Out 8/30
BloodRayne: Betrayal - $11.99 - Pre-Order, Out 9/6
Renegade Ops - $11.99 - Pre-Order, Out 9/13
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $14.99 - Pre-Order, Out 8/23

Games
Comix Zone
Far Cry 2 - Full Game Trial

Add-ons
Crash Commando - Add-on Bundle

Megaman 2-3 were my favorite when I was little. I honestly can't say if they would hold up if you don't have the nostalgia crutch.

I'd say that they are probably pretty solid still though if you like old school platformers like that.

10 has an easy mode, so if you're hesitant to jump into the harder games, that may be the way to go. 9 & 10 have demos if you want to try them out first.

I've been waiting for MM on sale. What is the $15 Mortal Kombat Warriors Collection? All 4 of the DLC for $15? (rip off, already got the other 3 warriors)

This DLC bundle contains four downloadable warriors Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and Freddy Krueger. Buy this bundle and get all four warriors for the price of three. This bundle does not include any other Mortal Kombat Downloadable content. If you have already purchased the Mortal Kombat downloadable warriors individually do not purchase this bundle as you will be charged twice for the same content. Visit www.themortalkombat.com for details.

bread's done
Back