What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

Anyone know if there is a specific way to get the free JP game by signing up for Plus? What I mean is, I bought a 1-year membership card at Best Buy for $50, input the code and it tacked on another year to my Plus subscription. But it gave me no info about receiving JP for free next week nor did it even acknowledge the fact that I signed up for another year. Do they email you a code or will it just label the game as free for me to download come next week?

[quote name='AdmrlBalls']Anyone know if there is a specific way to get the free JP game by signing up for Plus? What I mean is, I bought a 1-year membership card at Best Buy for $50, input the code and it tacked on another year to my Plus subscription. But it gave me no info about receiving JP for free next week nor did it even acknowledge the fact that I signed up for another year. Do they email you a code or will it just label the game as free for me to download come next week?[/QUOTE]
I imagine it'll show up as an account-specific download with a message from Sony. I renewed for a year on Monday morning and didn't get any notification for the JP promo either.

I have a question

If you buy a Playstation Plus card from the store, do you still have to put in your credit card?

I have a free trial for Playstation Plus that came with my Infamous 2 Ps3 Bundle, but it says a credit card is required. I find that weird, because I didn't need to put in a credit card when I got the trial from the Welcome Back package.

[quote name='doubledown']So, the Fight Night Champion Mode for $5 is the FULL single player game?[/QUOTE]
It's the story mode from Fight Night Champion.
[quote name='AdmrlBalls']Anyone know if there is a specific way to get the free JP game by signing up for Plus? What I mean is, I bought a 1-year membership card at Best Buy for $50, input the code and it tacked on another year to my Plus subscription. But it gave me no info about receiving JP for free next week nor did it even acknowledge the fact that I signed up for another year. Do they email you a code or will it just label the game as free for me to download come next week?[/QUOTE]
"You’ll receive a message to your PS3 mailbox the day the game releases."

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Yup, I'm pretty much the same. Also, is there a reason why the Breath of Fire 3 was released in the UK and not in the U.S. PSN? I mean, I can understand physical copies of the PSP version for whatever reasons based off of local laws or quotas. I wonder if people would be buy the PSone version and the PSP version if they were both available on the PSN?

Still waiting for Raiden Project and Silent Bomber for the PSone. Nothing I want from the Drop, hopefully some discounted games will be finally worth picking up.[/QUOTE]

Since both SCEE and SCEA are technically independent entities of one another with their own QA departments, they probably prioritize what to release (and also what is easiest, since by all accounts some games don't emulate properly on the PS3, according to some QA information released on the SCEE community site sometime back)

And I don't see why BoF3's sales would cannibalize one or the other, I've seen Nintendo do that from time to time on some games, but it wouldn't make a lot of sense for Capcom to do it. As both would be playable on PSP, but only the PS1 version would be playable on PS3 as well.

Yeah Raiden Project might be out on the JPN PSN (I'd have to look again) but I know Silent Bomber is (I've mentioned it before) and other than some small story elements, you could get it there and not miss much (except the time waiting for it to come here) and I don't suspect we'll ever see Rakugaki Showtime, Einhander, Rapid Reload and some other Square/Enix PS1 games on the JPN store to ever make their appearances over here. Food for thought.

You can get Raiden 1 on the JP PSN but not the full-on Raiden Project compilation. The one on JP PSN is based off the late-PSOne era "Arcade Classics" rerelease series. Same with some Magical Drop game and... a couple other things.

Overall it's a bit disappointed because as good as Raiden 1 is, Raiden 2 improves upon it in every way and renders the first one kinda pointless.

I have a question,If you buy a Playstation Plus card from the store, do you still have to put in your credit card? I have a free trial for Playstation Plus that came with my Infamous 2 Ps3 Bundle, but it says a credit card is required. I find that weird, because I didn't need to put in a credit card when I got the trial from the Welcome Back package

Does the Fight Night Champion story mode download come with working trophy support? $5 for a game I wanted to play for it's single-player sounds too good to be true.

Yeah, i think it does come with LIMITED trophy support. You get the trophies that are available for that mode. For example, if there were some trophies such as "win your first online game", you can't get them unless you buy the online add-on.

[quote name='Hostile']Does the Fight Night Champion story mode download come with working trophy support? $5 for a game I wanted to play for it's single-player sounds too good to be true.[/QUOTE]

yeah theres trophies i picked it up its fun .

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/11/13/the-drop-week-of-november-14th-2011-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

Red Dead Redemption – Red Dead Redemption features an open-world environment for players to explore, including frontier towns, rolling prairies teaming with wildlife, and perilous mountain passes – each packed with an endless flow of varied distractions. Along the way, players will experience the heat of gunfights and battles, meet a host of unique characters, struggle against the harshness of one of the world’s last remaining wildernesses, and ultimately pick their own precarious path through an epic story about the death of the Wild West and the gunslingers that inhabited it.

Jurrasic Park: The Game – On the stormy night when Jurassic Park fell apart, a desperate smuggler infiltrates Isla Nublar, hunting the precious canister containing the contraband dinosaur embryos. She collides — literally — with park staff trying to evacuate, and they become stranded amidst the collapsing park ruins, with the newly-freed dinosaurs on the loose. When InGen launches a perilous rescue operation, mercenaries, saboteurs, and survivors are thrown together in the struggle to escape the island.

In this intense adventure game based on the blockbuster film franchise, the survivors’ agendas clash, secrets of the park are exposed, and a new threat emerges: an eerie, nocturnal predator stalking the group, hunting them relentlessly across the island.

Hasbro Family Game Night 3 – The Hasbro Family Game Night 3 collection of titles will appeal to the entire family with versions of their favorite game brands brought to life in a new theme park setting with the loveable Mr. Potato Head returning as the host and park guide. Featuring both classic and remixed versions, players can spin the wheel of fate in The Game of Life, find out “whodunit” in Clue, tie themselves in knots with Twister, trigger crazy chain reactions in Mouse Trap, and try their hand at Yahtzee Hands Down.

Hollywood Squares – The Hollywood Squares game features all the favorite elements of the show as played on television, as two contestants play head-to-head in a bid to win money and prizes.

BurgerTime: World Tour – An all-time arcade favorites gets a second helping as BurgerTime World Tour elevates classic gaming to the next-gen universe.

Demos

LittleBigPlanet 2: Special Edition

PSone Classics

Vanguard Bandits – In a world where mythology and technology are one, a young man and his motley crew of friends are unwillingly drawn into a holy war being waged by a bloodthirsty general and his army of darkness. Join the charismatic Bastion as he realizes his destiny to lead the rebellion against the Junaris Kingdom: and to save the people of his world from an eternity of oppression!

Lead massive squadrons of robotic warriors into battle and take complete command of their actions. Smite your foes with cleaving swords, piercing spears, and sizzling magical spells. Use the wide variety of landscapes to your advantage and maneuver your forces into superior battle positions.

minis

Rumble Trucks

[quote name='Halo05']Ooh, Vanguard Bandits. Down for that assuming it's $5.99.[/QUOTE]

Nope 9.99. Ireland himself posted the price on Neogaf.

[quote name='Paco']Nope 9.99. Ireland himself posted the price on Neogaf.[/QUOTE]

fuck him then. It isn't a better game than Arc 1/2/3 or Alundra and they were $5.99 each.

PROTIP - If PS2 games are coming out at $9.99 each, PSOne games should be cheaper.

[quote name='lokizz']if you got the free jp dl do you have to wait for the store to update to dl it?[/QUOTE]
It has to be in the store for the redemption link to work.

[quote name='Halo05']fuck him then. It isn't a better game than Arc 1/2/3 or Alundra and they were $5.99 each.

PROTIP - If PS2 games are coming out at $9.99 each, PSOne games should be cheaper.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I'm not sure if it has the same level of popularity as most of the other $10 PS1 games either.. I mean I can see why the Final Fantasies, Metal Gear Solid, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, etc. would be $10.. but not so much for Vanguard Bandits.

Plus, I bet it'd sell far more at $6 than it would $10.

Deals
After Burner Climax - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Auditorium HD - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Comix Zone - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Golden Axe - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Magic Orbz - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Pinballistik + DLC Bundle - $7.99
Red Dead Redemption - $27.99 - Temporary Sale
Red Dead Redemption - Legends And Killers Pack - $6.99 - Temporary Sale
Red Dead Redemption - Liars And Cheats - $6.99 - Temporary Sale
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare - $13.99 - Temporary Sale
Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare Pack - $6.99 - Temporary Sale
Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare Collection - $13.99 - Temporary Sale
Red Dead Redemption And Undead Nightmare Collection Bundle - $34.99 - Temporary Sale
Streets Of Rage 2 - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Split Second - PSP - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Tron: Evolution - PSP - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop

Games
Burgertime World Tour - $9.99
Hasbro Family Game Night 3 - $29.99 - 1.3 GB
Hollywood Squares - $9.99
Jurassic Park: The Game - Full Season - $29.99
Red Dead Redemption - $39.99 - 8.2 GB
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare - $19.99 - 9.7 GB

PS1 Classics
Vanguard Bandits - $9.99 - 386 MB

Minis
Rumble Trucks - $3.99 - 25 MB

Demos
LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition

Add-ons
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Compatibility Pack 3 - Free
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Su-35 “Tekken” Skin Set - $4.99
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record - Cosplay Warrior Skills Pack - $1.99
Disney Universe - Villains Costume Pack - $2.99
Disney Universe - Cruella de Vil Costume - $0.99
Disney Universe - Evil Queen Costume - $0.99
Disney Universe - Hades Costume - $0.99
Disney Universe - Maleficent Costume - $0.99
Disney Universe - Ursula Costume - $0.99
Everybody Dance - Pack 2 - $8.99
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Assassins Creed Revelations Costume - $1.99
Need For Speed: The Run - Time Saver - $9.99
Real Steel - Fantom Lv. 5 Full Parts Set - $9.99
Real Steel - Cylatrix Arm Lv. 5 (L) - $1.99
Real Steel - Cylatrix Arm Lv. 5 (R) - $1.99
Real Steel - Cylatrix Legs Lv. 5 - $1.99
Real Steel - Fantom Body Lv. 5 - $1.99
Real Steel - Fantom Head Lv. 5 - $1.99
Real Steel - Khaos Fist Lv. 5 (L) - $1.99
Real Steel - Khaos Fist Lv. 5 (R) - $1.99
Real Steel - Achilles X-5 - $1.99
Real Steel - Behemoth Blood - $1.99
Real Steel - Titan Ultraprocessor - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - Stevie Wonder Pack 1 - $8.49 - Includes the five songs below
Rock Band 3 - “Higher Ground” by Stevie Wonder - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “I Wish” by Stevie Wonder - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Living for the City” by Stevie Wonder - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Sir Duke” by Stevie Wonder - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Superstition” by Stevie Wonder - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Downhill” by Rishloo - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - “Flight of the Bumblebee ” by Thomas Walker - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - “Heaven’s Calling” by Black Veil Brides - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Hey” by Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - “Hitman Blues” by The Blue News - $0.99
Rocksmith - "Jessica" by The Allman Brothers Band - $2.99
Rocksmith - "More Than A Feeling" by Boston - $2.99
Rocksmith - "Smoke On The Water" by Deep Purple - $2.99
Saints Row: The Third - Online Pass - $9.99
Saints Row: The Third - Season Pass - $19.99
Saints Row: The Third - Invincible Pack - $2.99
Saints Row: The Third - Shark Attack Pack - $1.99
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception - Multiplayer Accessory Pack #1 - $1.49
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception - Capture Trooper Skin - $0.99
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception - Helghast Helmet - $0.25
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception - ISA Helmet - $0.25

Premium Videos
Assassin’s Creed Embers - $2.99

Videos
UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Launch Trailer
Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest Debut Trailer
Everybody Dance Deadmau5 Trailer
Starhawk First Reactions Video
NBA 2K12: Launch Trailer
The Darkness 2 -The Brotherhood Trailer
Grand Slam Tennis 2 Roster Reveal Trailer
Need For Speed The Run Challenge Series Trailer
Need For Speed The Run Race For Your Life Trailer
Warp Echo And Swap Abilities Trailer
Rock Of Ages: Full Trailer
Rock Of Ages: Rock Beats Everything Trailer
Max Payne 3 First Trailer
Aliens Colonial Marines E3 2011 Demo Trailer
Sonic Generations: Boss Trailer Sega of America
Sonic Generations: Dreamcast Era Trailer
Sonic Generations: Modern Era Trailer
Payday The Heist – Heat Street Trailer
Sideway New York Launch Trailer
Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat Announce Trailer
WWE ’12 – Road To Wrestlemania Trailer
Motionsports: Adrenaline Rush Trailer

Premium Themes
Abstract Raindrops - $2.99 - Dynamic
Bridge River - $2.99 - Dynamic
Destinations Egypt - $2.99 - Dynamic
PixelJunk SideScroller - $2.99 - Dynamic

Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (10) - $0.49 each
Metal Gear Solid 2 Bundle - $2.99
Metal Gear Solid 2 (21) - $0.49 each
Rayman Origins (10) - $0.49 each

Music
Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest Original Soundtrack - $9.99
-----------------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
Jurassic Park: The Game - Full Season - $23.99
Red Dead Redemption - $20.99
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare - $10.49
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection - $24.49
Red Dead Redemption - Legends And Killers Pack - $4.89
Red Dead Redemption - Liars And Cheats - $4.89
Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare Pack - $4.89
Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare Collection - $10.49

Games
Doodle Fit - PSP/PS3
Hasbro Family Game Night 3 - Full Game Trial
Red Dead Redemption - Full Game Trial

Green Hat Penguin
Raccoon
Red Ornament
Snow Monster
Turkey Leg

What the fuck is wrong worth Jurassic park?! Screen tearing, framerates, lagging, locking up, sound issues ( switching channels and cracking). They didn't really intend to release it this way did they, especially as a $30 bonus to some.

[quote name='shadowkast']What the fuck is wrong worth Jurassic park?! Screen tearing, framerates, lagging, locking up, sound issues ( switching channels and cracking). They didn't really intend to release it this way did they, especially as a $30 bonus to some.[/QUOTE]

Glad I read this. Looks like I'll wait around and buy it on disk for cheap. I have to beat BTTF first anyway.

[quote name='shadowkast']What the fuck is wrong worth Jurassic park?! Screen tearing, framerates, lagging, locking up, sound issues ( switching channels and cracking). They didn't really intend to release it this way did they, especially as a $30 bonus to some.[/QUOTE]

yeah its pretty bad id be really pissed if it wasnt free when i updated my plus sub. interesting idea but done very horribly. that said it has its funny moments that shouldnt be funny.reckon this will stop others from trying to use the heavy rain formula.

[quote name='lokizz']yeah its pretty bad id be really pissed if it wasnt free when i updated my plus sub. interesting idea but done very horribly. that said it has its funny moments that shouldnt be funny.reckon this will stop others from trying to use the heavy rain formula.[/QUOTE]i like the heavy rain comparison, i thought the same thing. I like telltale and their point and clicks but this is just an interactive story. I could dig it if it wasn't $30 and so damn sloppy. I have Damnnation sitting on my shelf ( supposedly one of the worst games out there) but i bet it's more polished than Jurassic park!

When do we find out about this year's Winter Sale? I have $9.57 in my account that wants to be spent. 42 cents more and I would have Flower already. Darn Elemental Monster threw me off.

I was afraid of this. I couldnt stand playing Sam and Max even though it was free a while back because of the screen tearing and stuttering. These games aren't graphically intense or fast paced enough to warrant those kind of issues. I feel like it is sloppy/lazy of them. Back to the future wasnt as bad so i was able to complete it, but if it werent free as well I wouldnt have bothered. This is a shame as I like these types of games and love the original Jurassic Park type storyline and setting.

[quote name='wrencrest']I was afraid of this. I couldnt stand playing Sam and Max even though it was free a while back because of the screen tearing and stuttering. These games aren't graphically intense or fast paced enough to warrant those kind of issues. I feel like it is sloppy/lazy of them. Back to the future wasnt as bad so i was able to complete it, but if it werent free as well I wouldnt have bothered. This is a shame as I like these types of games and love the original Jurassic Park type storyline and setting.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's laziness, they delayed the game quite a while. The real issue is that they've struggled to get consistent framerates and other technical aspects working as they've expanded the platforms they work on as well as tightened the time it takes to put out another game.

Telltale is a small company with their best versions always on PC, so I understand why these issues are here, but that's also why these games are never full price. If it's got these problems now I can't imagine how messed up things were back in April when it was originally supposed to come out.

[quote name='wrencrest']I was afraid of this. I couldnt stand playing Sam and Max even though it was free a while back because of the screen tearing and stuttering.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm - I played through all of Sam & Max and never noticed any glaring issues. I just got my email from PSN last night with the JP promo download attachment. So, hey, at least their PS+ renewal bonus promo worked as promised - that's something, eh?

[quote name='Prismatico']I don't think it's laziness, they delayed the game quite a while. The real issue is that they've struggled to get consistent framerates and other technical aspects working as they've expanded the platforms they work on as well as tightened the time it takes to put out another game.

Telltale is a small company with their best versions always on PC, so I understand why these issues are here, but that's also why these games are never full price. If it's got these problems now I can't imagine how messed up things were back in April when it was originally supposed to come out.[/QUOTE]

I think it is laziness, or they just arent very good console developers. I relaize they are a small dev, but lots of small devs make quality PSN and XBLA games with no slow down or choppiness, with much better graphics and production values. I just dont see how a point and click style game should have frame rate, clipping and tearing issues.
[quote name='io']Hmmm - I played through all of Sam & Max and never noticed any glaring issues. I just got my email from PSN last night with the JP promo download attachment. So, hey, at least their PS+ renewal bonus promo worked as promised - that's something, eh?[/QUOTE]
I might be exaggerating a bit as I was just turned off from the beginning and didnt get too far, but when the opening cinematic was choppy I was immediately pissed off. I may have just been having a bad day or something.

I've played about 2/3rds of the first episode of Jurassic Park and the only visual issues I've noticed are a few spots where the framerate isn't great.

Eh? Why does the Red Dead Bundle say its the Game+Undead Nightmare collection, but when you buy it you only get Undead Nightmare, and not the other packs too

[quote name='wrencrest']I think it is laziness, or they just arent very good console developers. I relaize they are a small dev, but lots of small devs make quality PSN and XBLA games with no slow down or choppiness, with much better graphics and production values. I just dont see how a point and click style game should have frame rate, clipping and tearing issues.

I might be exaggerating a bit as I was just turned off from the beginning and didnt get too far, but when the opening cinematic was choppy I was immediately pissed off. I may have just been having a bad day or something.[/QUOTE]

Very few (if any) PSN/XBLA games have been released simultaneously on 5 platforms at once. They really shouldn't have done it that way, but I think their licensing deal probably had something to do with it. The ipad version only works on an ipad 2 and it's got the worst issues out of all of them.

And wait, lots of small devs make XBLA/PSN games with higher production values? That doesn't seem like a fair assessment, or accurate given that the better looking games you're thinking of are probably much smaller in scope. There are some exceptions, but I wouldn't say lots; most digital only releases are pretty lackluster and overpriced.

Unfortunately, Jurassic Park is one of those...but I kind of saw it coming with the issues their ports have had (only the PC version of Sam & Max Season 3, Back to the Future, and Jurassic Park ran as well as they should have).

[quote name='MSI Magus']What exactly is in the Undead Nightmare pack for RDR thats not in Undead Nightmare itself?[/QUOTE]

Multiplayer stuff?

I don't remember all the names for the different stuff but I know that on Xbox Live they had a sale late last year (I think) that included the RDR DLCs and there was a full Undead Nightmare pack that included multiplayer stuff that wasn't included in the 400 point, single player campaign pack (which is what I bought back then).

[quote name='dgwillia006']Eh? Why does the Red Dead Bundle say its the Game+Undead Nightmare collection, but when you buy it you only get Undead Nightmare, and not the other packs too

That's sorta why I'm happy to have grabbed the GOTY version from Best Buy for $30 a few days ago. It has all the stuff (maybe apart from some preorder bonuses, I'm not sure there) and I don't have the HDD space to spare anyways.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Eh? Why does the Red Dead Bundle say its the Game+Undead Nightmare collection, but when you buy it you only get Undead Nightmare, and not the other packs too

I got just plain vanilla RDR through goozex about a week ago. Are there any of these DLC packs I should pick up while they're on sale?

[quote name='clarkkent']Thankfully they corrected this mistake and sent a voucher to people who bought it last night. I checked and I have mine in my psn inbox. Happy now. Was very unhappy after I downloaded it originally.[/QUOTE]

They fixed one mistake, but caused another.. the DLC has a 2 activation limit. Pretty unfair considering a lot of people bought it before the 18th, and they told us to make purchases before the 18th if we wanted the old 5 activation limit for those purchases.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/11/20/the-drop-week-of-november-21st-2011-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (3D Compatible) – In Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, we find our heroes in the midst of a dilemma of intergalactic proportions when Dr. Nefarious’ latest evil plan goes awry leaving Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Nefarious himself caught in the snare of a powerful and mysterious machine. Begrudgingly, the Galaxy’s biggest do-gooders and its most sinister criminal must work together to discover a means of escape in this action-packed installment of the Ratchet & Clank series.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – War rages on in the fourth edition of Activision’s acclaimed war game. For the first time in the series, Call of Duty moves away from WWII to the modern battlefield. Armed with an arsenal of advanced and powerful modern day firepower, players are transported to treacherous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy group threatening the world. As both a U.S Marine and British S.A.S. soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns, players use sophisticated technology, superior firepower and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy and communication are essential to victory. The epic title also delivers an added depth of multiplayer action providing online fans an all-new community of persistence, addictive and customizable gameplay.

Learning With The Pooyoos: Episode 2 (PS Move Compatible) – With the PooYoos, a merry band of adorable baby animals, children will have fun while learning the basics: numbers, letters, lateralization, shapes, colors and more. Children get to dance with their new friends and earn lovely interactive rewards.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire – You take the hot seat in the all new Who Wants To Be A Millionaire game. Win $1,000,000 by correctly answering 15 multiple choice question, each worth an increasing amount of money. Just like on TV, players can seek help for the super stumper questions via lifelines like “Ask the Audience”, “Double Dip”, or “Phone a Friend”. Can you stand the pressure, or will you walk away?

Corpse Party (For PSP) – A unique twist on horror action and a cult favorite in its native Japan when it was released, Corpse Party promises to deliver a tense and bone-chilling experience for all who dare step foot into situations they may not be prepared to survive.

PSone Classics

Final Fantasy V – Centered around a group of four strangers brought together by circumstance to save the Crystals that have mysteriously begun shattering one by one. Eventually it is revealed the one behind the phenomenon is the villain Exdeath, as part of a plan to release himself from his imprisonment and to gain the power of the Void, a realm of nothingness, which could bestow absolute power on one able to resist being absorbed by it. The four thus turn their attentions to defeating Exdeath and stopping the Void’s unstable energies from consuming their world.

minis

Where Is My Heart
Ikari Warrior II: Victory Road
Psycho Soldier

bread's done
Back