Whats in the PS Store Thread: Sega Superstars Tennis and Condemned 2 demos up now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']Since it's less than $5, you'll have the credit in there.[/quote]

Not true. I've bought two of the games (6.99 & 9.99) and it charged my credit card the exact amount during check out.

[quote name='CardThrower21']Not true. I've bought two of the games (6.99 & 9.99) and it charged my credit card the exact amount during check out.[/quote]LESS than $5 is what I said.

Over that and you'll be charged the exact amount.

Let me just say that the demo to Record of Agarest War is VERY long. I initially didn't understand the demo at all due to being in Japanese, but I eventually figured it out and really liked it. It's exactly what I love, a Japanese style RPG with lots and lots of story. Lots of anime characters all over the place, bringing a big smile to my face. :D

Still, I feel guilty of downloading it with the fear Sony will suspend me on PSN for using my Japanese account (I heard Sony was cracking down on it and I believe I heard someone get banned).

[quote name='chodax']For 3 dollars, i'm going to have to buy that skiing game[/quote]
Get it and let us know how it is :D

Wow, it's 6 PM and still nothing's up, this is the latest I've ever had to wait for the PSN content to go up :whistle2:k

[quote name='mykevermin']The announcement was a day early, so the items going up will be a day late, for the sake of balance. It's a feng shui thing.[/quote] Well they can Feng Shui the shit back and bring more to the table then

[quote name='mykevermin']The announcement was a day early, so the items going up will be a day late, for the sake of balance. It's a feng shui thing.[/quote]

Oh now I understand

Update is up now. The Bladestorm demo is the same as the Japanese, just in English now. I'm really loving that game. Downloading the Simpsons demo now.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Update is up now. The Bladestorm demo is the same as the Japanese, just in English now. I'm really loving that game. Downloading the Simpsons demo now.[/quote]

Gah, I just powered down the PS3 :/

[quote name='ighosty']IGN gave the ski game a 2.1 just to let u guys know[/QUOTE]

I will give it a shot for $3, see how it is.. and probably never play it again. but it could do something well, right?

[quote name='jonlubbe']I will give it a shot for $3, see how it is.. and probably never play it again. but it could do something well, right?[/quote]\

tell me how it is

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I took a nap since I figured that it would be late today. :p ;)[/quote] :rofl:
At least it came today despite Myke's predictions :razz:

Feng Shui ftl

I was able to download the demos and videos just fine, but wallpaper is just giving me an error for whatever reason when I try to download it. :whistle2:( I want the Uncharted wallpaper.

Taking me forever to download the Simpsons game demo. Can't wait to try it out though. I have loved most of the Simpsons games that people generally hate so I have high hopes for this one.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Taking me forever to download the Simpsons game demo. Can't wait to try it out though. I have loved most of the Simpsons games that people generally hate so I have high hopes for this one.[/quote]

Only Simpsons game I have ever played and really liked is the arcade one where you can have up to 4 (The Whole Family) playing.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Get it and let us know how it is :D

Wow, it's 6 PM and still nothing's up, this is the latest I've ever had to wait for the PSN content to go up :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Think Cool Borders in HD, with only two courses.

One of the options is to turn on fog, making the draw distance look like Turok for the N64. Nice.

Save your money; the controls are clunky (I keep wiping out on tricks; sometimes I won't trick at all), and the game only has two courses.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Only Simpsons game I have ever played and really liked is the arcade one where you can have up to 4 (The Whole Family) playing.[/quote]

The only one I didn't really like was the crazy taxi rip off. I liked Hit and Run as well as all the games on the old systems. Well...maybe not the Itchy and Scratchy game.

Was busy with the Simpsons demo and missed your chat DeserEagle.

Damn, I loved the Simpons game! The full version will be a work of art.
Great silly action, and the comic book guy's comments made me laugh out loud.

Nice!

Thanks, for the Ski impressions, will pass.

[quote name='dallow']Was busy with the Simpsons demo and missed your chat DeserEagle.

Damn, I loved the Simpons game! The full version will be a work of art.
Great silly action, and the comic book guy's comments made me laugh out loud.

Nice!

Thanks, for the Ski impressions, will pass.[/quote]

Yeah I saw you were playing it for a while! I'm downloading it now. I'm not a bit Simpsons fan, but the art style/visual I've seen online look a lot like the show. That is what impressed me the most, so if the humor/parody stuff is in there I think it could be fun even for a lil-fan like me.

It's nice to see the PS3 store get some multiplatform demos before the 360.
Downloading Simpsons and Bladestorm now.

I was going to buy the Ski game since it was only $3, but apparently its been changed to where you can not add only $2.99 to your wallet. Only option I am getting is add $5 so screw that.

[quote name='CheapyD']It's nice to see the PS3 store get some multiplatform demos before the 360.
Downloading Simpsons and Bladestorm now.[/quote]Must mean world is ending soon. ;)

Bad things about the Simpsons are the horrible camera and lock on needs work.
Other than that, there's a lot of detail to keep it as true to the Simsons universe as possible.

I'll delete my Japanese Bladestorm demo now.

Next week: updated Ratchet & Clank
Week after: GT5 Prologue demo (japan)

I love that you have to find cliches in the Simpsons demo. I found two (no swimming until the sequel and the weak spot) of the three in the demo. Lock-on needs to be able to be cycled, especially with all of the Krusty dolls roaming the level. That and it was hard to get Lard Lad positioned so I could actually reach the compartments that opened. Loved the posters making fun of Madden on the stadium and I saw a billboard that also made fun of EA, but never saw what it said amidst the chaos.

[quote name='CheapyD']It's nice to see the PS3 store get some multiplatform demos before the 360.
Downloading Simpsons and Bladestorm now.[/quote]
Yes, when you and Wombat were talking demos during the latest cagcast, I pondered which system you got Jericho on.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Yes, when you and Wombat were talking demos during the latest cagcast, I pondered which system you got Jericho on.[/quote]
He said he played it on the PS3 since the 360 demo was region-locked.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He said he played it on the PS3 since the 360 demo was region-locked.[/quote]

Oh, I know... I just pondered which system he played it on while I was listening, and then he said which one and why right after I had the thought. :)

[quote name='NamPaehc']Oh, I know... I just pondered which system he played it on while I was listening, and then he said which one and why right after I had the thought. :)[/quote]
Ahh. I was surprised to hear that it was region-locked, but I guess I'm spoiled by the region-free PSP and PS3 demos.

I take back what I said about Haze, it's looking pretty good! Also, MGO looks awesome, and can't wait to see that Tekkon Kinkreet film!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back