Whats in the PS Store Thread: Sega Superstars Tennis and Condemned 2 demos up now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP has been gone since April 1st. If the OP doesn't return, I may recommend possibly switching it over to dallow, Frisky, Nam or I, who are usually around the PS3 forum a lot.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']The OP has been gone since April 1st. If the OP doesn't return, I may recommend possibly switching it over to dallow, Frisky, Nam or I, who are usually around the PS3 forum a lot.[/quote]

Maybe a new thread should be in the works since this is over 2000+ posts :whistle2:k

I'd be up for taking the reigns on a new thread. I've got some time, so I'd be up for creating a new thread, hopefully in time for the update on Thursday.

[quote name='decon']www.japanesepsn.com

For the HK one, make a new account and select HK as region, but keep text as English.

I'm having problems even with the US PS Store. Anyone able to connect and download since the update? I get the same error message once I am in the store.[/quote]

Thanks for the info...I had forgotten I asked about this.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'd be up for taking the reigns on a new thread. I've got some time, so I'd be up for creating a new thread, hopefully in time for the update on Thursday.[/quote]

So the PS Store normaly updates on Thursdays?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'd be up for taking the reigns on a new thread. I've got some time, so I'd be up for creating a new thread, hopefully in time for the update on Thursday.[/QUOTE]Makes sense to me, about starting a new thread. I have a list of most all the PS3 demos and downloadable games (which might be good to list at the front). And I think you'd be good for it (I already have CAG PSN Gaming keeping me busy).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Makes sense to me, about starting a new thread. I have a list of most all the PS3 demos and downloadable games (which might be good to list at the front). And I think you'd be good for it (I already have CAG PSN Gaming keeping me busy).[/quote]
Thanks, but I've got a list started already. I'll be listing all of the downloadable games, demos, add-ons, and themes/wallpaper up in the store in the OP of the new thread.

As a note for anyone that has yet to pick up Super Stardust HD, it's $7.99 right now despite ads saying it's $9.99. You might want to pick that up while it's cheap.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Thanks, but I've got a list started already. I'll be listing all of the downloadable games, demos, add-ons, and themes/wallpaper up in the store in the OP of the new thread.

As a note for anyone that has yet to pick up Super Stardust HD, it's $7.99 right now despite ads saying it's $9.99. You might want to pick that up while it's cheap.[/quote]

Sounds like a really good concept.

I purchased it last night for $7.99 didn't realize it was a sale price...sweet!

I'll probably throw in a "Best of Foreign PS Stores" section for things that other PS Stores have that we don't.

It is, but no pricing and such. So I'm listing all that for convience of having it all in one place that will be added to as things come out each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back