Whats in the PS Store Thread: Sega Superstars Tennis and Condemned 2 demos up now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for some people's sake (I still have my original copy), I hope it doesn't take as long to come out as Castlevania Chronicle has.

Probably stick to the same Thursday schedule.
That leaked release list had it on a weekly schedule for the coming months so probably.
Makes me look forward to Thursdays.

Can someone PLEASE walk me though how this works

I want to buy Ps1 games for my PSP but i dont have PS3

so how would i do this???

do i just download the game to the pc and then hook my PSP to my PC using the usb cord (simple as that)

or is it harder

thanks for all and any help

[quote name='Mojimbo']Are they still only going to do "once a week" updates once the new store hits?[/quote]that sig is so win!So when the PSN does update,there will only be once a week updates still?

[quote name='slidecage']Can someone PLEASE walk me though how this works

I want to buy Ps1 games for my PSP but i dont have PS3

so how would i do this???

do i just download the game to the pc and then hook my PSP to my PC using the usb cord (simple as that)

or is it harder

thanks for all and any help[/QUOTE]

go to the PC PS store and register there with your info for a PSN account. from there download the software needed to download things off the store. after that register your PSP.

once all is said and done, you should be good to go shopping for PS1 stuff :)

Video preview on the PS Blog up.

I didn't know Grace Chen was a cute Asian girl! :)

2rwucjn.jpg

The leaked PSN release list is on the money again, as the Lair update has been confirmed.

Lair update coming with the Store update:
Left Analog control, Two new dragons (Wind & Poison), Rumble & Custom themes that change randomly at startup(XMB).

[quote name='dallow']The leaked PSN release list is on the money again, as the Lair update has been confirmed.[/QUOTE]

And now I'm interested in cheap copy of Lair. Need to check how much it goes for on Goozex.

Huh. The Lair update is greatly, greatly appreciated, and Dark Mist might be interesting to hear folks' impressions of. I'm not all that impressed with the relaunch, however.

Well, that is the SCEE schedule, so some of it may not apply to us.

Note there is no mention of GT5: Prologue which we're getting.
I thought Europe had Dark Mist though already, unless they mean the expansion.

[quote name='strummerbs']And now I'm interested in cheap copy of Lair. Need to check how much it goes for on Goozex.[/quote]

Note that Lair is currently on clearance at Target (along with The Simpsons Game and The Orange Box) for 29.99 (ymmv). You stand a good shot of getting Lair for cheap there -- PS3 games do go down as low as 14.99 or 12.48.

So far, no updates in the store doesn't feel a whole lot different to me than when we do get updates. And I hope the new interface isn't trading fast and clunky for slow and clunky.

So what's the deal with the store cards? Are they not coming out? You would think we would have some news about them since the new store is coming tomorrow. I want to throw my money at Sony but those cards need to come out.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They're coming, but I don't think they've said when they'll be out yet.[/quote]

Oh ok. It would have been perfect for them to come out this week. I guess I can wait a little longer. :cry:

Hey guys, there IS a way to make the 60GB system do "the fan test". Going to try this as soon as I can (because my system is wonked anyway).

We would like to say that this is not recommended, and that it is unknown whether this will cause damage to your PS3. We extremely advise you not to do this if your PS3 is under warranty.

Update: It has been found that this could cause damage to your PS3 and it is recommended that you must not do this. A link is provided below.

I believe Sony said once or twice on the 40gb wouldn't hurt, but doing it more than that would damage the system.

I would just regularly wipe it down with a dust cloth and use compressed air on the vents.

You guys see this thread over at IGN? Some dude is saying he has inside info (sounds sketchy) but OMG web integration similar to XB.com would be fucking awesome!

Yeah, I've no idea what's wrong with all the spelling.......

However he was the guy who talked about Home in great detail before we ever heard a thing about it from Sony.
Few listened as it sounded ridiculous at the time.

He's pretty known at the boards, and gives away free PS3 games all the time. We'll see........

99% of the items have "missing image". That's ok though. The new store is great. Everything is organized and loads quick. I like it.

yeah i like the store, i thought my net was the problem, but i see there are many people facing the problem as well. Hopefully tomorow it will be ok and load with images. I like the new store very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back