Whats in your backlog and what are you currently playing?

The Buffmuffin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I made this thread to see what is in everybodys backlog and to see what you guys are playing.

My List
Xbox 360:
Batman Arkham City
Call of Duty MW3
Crysis 2
Darksiders
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age 2
Duke Nukem Forever
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Homefront
L.A. Noire The Complete Edition
Lord of The Rings: War in the North
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
Silent Hill: Downpour
Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat
SSX
Soul Calibur 5
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Brink
Bulletstorm

PS3
Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Resistance 1,2,3

Currently Playing: Skyrim, sitting at 900/1000 gamerscore at 62 hours, hell of a game thats preventing me to put a dent in my backlog.

I would also like to thank Best Buy for most of my backlog.

Last edited by a moderator:
More then I ever care to type. Spoiler alert, it's in the triple digits, probably past 500. Right now decided to work on Shadow of the Colossus, Prototype and Homefront.

Do a quick search, a few threads like this.

My backlog is huge, hundreds of games across multiple platforms.

I'm currently wasting time in Minecraft.

Down to 65 physical games (digital brings it up a bit) in the backlog...looking to get that in the 20 or under range. I felt I needed to be more realistic with what I'll actually play or actually get to. Currently playing Unit 13 on the VITA and Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 on the 360.

Dead Island
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Red Faction Guerilla
Ninja Gaiden 2
Oblivion GOTY
Trine 2

I only have access to two of the games listed.The good part of my backlog is that it gets cheaper because I haven't bought them yet.

Mine is the following (all Xbox 360)

RockBand 3
Iron Man
Beautiful Katamari
Borderlands GOTY
Toy Story 3
Alan Wake
Assassins Creed
Star Wars Lego III
Gears Of War 3
Ghostbusters
Mass Effect

And these Three Games I play a lot just for fun
Modern warfare 2
Modern Warfare 3
Madden 12

PS3:
Arkham City
MGS 3 & Peacewalker (HD Collection)
Final Fantasy XIII
Captain America
Uncharted 2
DBZ Burst Limit
MAG
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Brutal Legend

And a bunch of downloaded games like Sonic Adventure, Sonic CD, Frogger - not to mention I have Transformers: Fall of Cybertron on pre-order.

PSP:
DOA: Paradise
Macross: Ace Frontier

GAMECUBE:
Mobile Suit Gundam Pilot's Locus
D.O.N. Battle Stadium
Metroid Prime
Rogue Squadron

PS2
Transformers
Budokai 3
Budokai Tenkaichi 3
DOA: Hardcore
Some Naruto game, forgot the title
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

I'm currently playing Pac Man DX.

The only games I own that I haven't beaten yet are:

Super Metroid
Portal 2
Super Meat Boy
Fallout 3: Broken Steel

now playing is down here VVV

Backlog

PS3:
Yakuza 4 (never gonna get to finish due to my PS3 YLOD)

Currently playing

PSP:
Persona P3P

PC:
SWTOR
LA Noire
Civ 5 here and there

You can check out my backlog/currently playing at www.backloggery.com/sakicfan84. Great site for seeing how much you truly suck at finishing games before you purchase more. I'm in the process of adding the rest of the games I own to my backlog. If anyone has an account or joins, feel free to add me.

Backlog
-Too long to list out.

Currently playing
-Deus Ex: Human Revolution
-Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3
-Psychonauts

Backlog: Too long.

Currently playing:
Infamous 2
Saints Row The Third
Lots of Team Fortress 2
Some Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

Also replaying Faxanadu and Max Payne.

I'm currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations on the PS3, Darksiders and Gears of War 3 on the 360, Kirby Epic Yarn on the Wii, Phantasy Star 1 on the GBA, and Zelda Spirit Tracks and Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box on the DS.

I'm a collector, so my backlog is absolutely ridiculous. Especially after the recent Best Buy sale. (and some older used game acquisitions I made, Sega Power Base Convertor!)

My backlog has gotten too big some my gf is suggesting I trade in some of it :(
Some of the highlights are

Witcher 2
Red Dead Redemption
.hack/infection
Fallout 3 (just all the dlc)
Mass Effect 2/3 (can't read the font on my tv very well for these)
Dark Souls (makes me too made when I play it)
Dead Island
Forza 3 (because it never ends!)
Sacred 2
Deadly Premonition (at least one more playthrough!!!)

and the most reeedonkulos item is Dead Rising, which I bought the same day as my 360 and play it about once every 18 months for some reason.

The list of XBLA games I have in my backlog is just straight dumb.

Currently finishing Asuras Wrath, always playing FIFA 12 on the PSP and scared of starting up Skyrim again after a 5 month loan to a friend because it will prevent me from getting through a bunch of other games that are much shorter.

FabioGill1.jpg

I had done a good job of not having a backlog this generation until picking up a PS3 and Wii during my Xbox live hacking debacle last fall. Grabbed a bunch of games then, and haven't gamed much through spring and summer.

Currently Playing:

Skyrim (360)
Portal 2 (PS3)

Backlog (disc games):

360:

Fear 3

PS3:

Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Infamous
LittleBigPlanet (played some of this a few months ago)
Rage
Resistance 1

Downloadable Games:

XBLA:

NBA Jam On Fire Edition
Clash of Heroes (played 10 hours of this, but lost save)

PSN:

Lots of PSN Plus freebies....

Back to the Future series (only played the first)
Far Cry 2
LittleBigPlanet 2
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Infamous 2
Trine 2

Also a bunch of older stuff like Castlevania SOTN and Chronicles, some Genesis games etc. Don't really count those as backlog as who knows if I'll ever play those.

I don't plan on buying any next gen consoles, so I'll be chipping away at this stuff and future PSN freebies, some things I haven't picked up yet like Super Mario Galaxy 2, and some new releases like Halo 4, Bioshock Infinite etc. for the next couple of years at least.

Backlog? About 130 games. I have a collection, plan and simple. I'm just lucky my husband doesn't mind my game addiction, although it does annoy me when he's looking for a game to play in our huge collection and then he goes back and plays Final Fantasy VI for the 30th time.

I'm going to miss being Gaming Sup at Best Buy and having the excuse "I need it for research for work!"

Playing?
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Tales of the Abyss 3DS
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
Xenoblade Chronicles (although I haven't picked this one up in about a month).

My actual backlog is quite short anymore since I started getting rid of games I hadn't played within 6 months even if I never played them.

But here's the list(all :ps3:):

Burnout Paradise
Catherine
Darksiders
Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record
Disney Universe(don't judge me, it was only $8 @ BB:razz::booty:)
Dragon Age II
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
Duke Nukem Forever($5 and well worth it imo:booty:)
Homefront
Just Cause 2
Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning
Mercenaries 2(from the ESA game pack)
Rayman Origins
Shadows Of The Damned
Skyrim
Tomb Raider Underworld(from the ESA game pac)
Two Worlds II

I also have Bejeweled 2 and Uncharted(from the ESA game pack), but you don't really ever 'finish' Bejeweled and I already beat Uncharted as a standalone title.

Now if we're going by prior gen titles, then my backlog would increase about 2-3x.

Xbox 360:

Dead Rising 2
Gears of War 3
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga
Lego Harry Potter 5-7
Mass Effect 3
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Outland
Skyrim
SSX
Tony Hawk's Project 8

A few Fallout 3 DLCs

PS3:

Dead Nation
Infamous 2
Tomb Raider Underworld
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Twisted Metal

Playstation 2:

Fatal Frame 2
Fatal Frame 3
Kingdom Hearts
Soul Reaver 2

Wii:

Goldeneye
Metroid Prime 3
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Monster Hunter Tri
Skyward Sword

Steam:

Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Amnesia
Bastion
Grand Theft Auto 3
GTAIV Episodes From Liberty City
Lone Survivor
Penumbra: Black Plague
Psychonauts
Knights of The Old Republic
Super Meat Boy
Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery EP
Trine
The Witcher

Currently Playing:

Infamous 2
Mass Effect 3
Skyward Sword
American Nightmare
Killing Floor

Nothing to Play super bored out of my mind, oh i lost my copy of Mass Effect 3 didn't even get to open it yet.

I'm finally playing through Mercenaries 2 after owning it once before and trading it in. The mission that gave me such a migraine the last time(where you gotta defend a church from tanks and troops coming at it from all sides) was practically a breeze compared to the last time I played it.

I still can't believe that at my current point in the game I'm already 40% done with it. I'm having way too much fun blowing crap up in it.

Wow, I thought my backlog was bad but seeing people post they're in the hundreds makes me feel a little better. I have about 40 in my cabniet. Right now I'm playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I've decided just the other day to start burning thur my games and not worry so much about the achievements.

You people are crazy! When my backlog gets big I question my intentions with a game, am I collecting or playing? I'm mad at how big it is right now but reading these posts makes me feel better.

I feel that when I develop a big backlog it bogs me down and I have trouble enjoying gaming. I like to keep it fresh and easy to pop in a game I WANT to play and a big backlog prevents me from doing that.

I also feel a backlog is loosly an industry issue and that games that aren't good or unique enough to keep you playing aren't worth keeping and devoting time to. Some games are great and I know I want to keep them (RDR) but others I buy to try but ultimately learn they aren't for me despite the fact it is a good game (Dark Souls). But I don't hold on to it and tell myself I'm going to one day pick it back up, especially if it is a large game. I'm a fan of the industry and like to play a lot of different stuff but there is and will always be a latest and greatest and I'd rather play that than be stuck in the past. Sorry bout the rant!

Currently playing:
Max Payne 3
Battlefield 3

Backlog:
SSX
Skyrim
Mass Effect 2
Red Dead Redemption (was almost finished when last ps3 ylod)
Liberty City Stories
Ico/Shadow Collection
Scott Pilgrim, Dead Nation, SSHD, Shatter, etc.

[quote name='SolidSnake86']- not to mention I have Transformers: Fall of Cybertron on pre-order.

[/QUOTE]
Hey man can I get your PSN? I'd love to play that game with some fellow CAGs. I play the demo so much everyday!

My backlog ain't huge:

Nier
Red Dead Redemption
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Crysis 2
LA Noire(last desk)
Prototype
Yakuza 4
R&C All 4 One

Currently playing Transformer F0C demo and Yakuza 4

bread's done
Back