Whats in your DS and GBA Slot right now?

DS: Rotation consisting mostly of Phoenix Wright: Justice for All and Hotel Dusk, with the occasional Elite Beat Agents, Trace Memory, and Mario vs. DK 2.

GBA: Rumble pak

[quote name='botticus']DS: Princess Peach
GBA: Final Fantasy IV Advance[/quote]At least I still have one of the two games 9 months later.

DS: Nothin (most recently Ouendan)
GBA: Tales of Phantasia or Rhythm Tengoku

DS - Clubhouse Games
GBA - alternating between NHL 2002 (great oldschool hockey) and Fire Pro Wrestling

Clubhouse Games is enough reason to own a DS for me. I love this game. I was playing Blackjack and Darts all night on their WiFi setup. Lots of fun.

RC

DS: New Super Mario Bros. (which I bought back when it came out along with my DS Lite and have yet to beat...and the only game I've played on my DS...not enough time for videogames:cry:)

GBA: Super Mario Bros. 3 (which I got as a gift from my girlfriend seven months ago)

Meteos - My DS
Rumble pak in GBA slot on My DS (I know it doesn't do anything with Meteos, but it did for the last game I was playing and I am lazy)
New Super Mario - Girlfriend's DS
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones - GBA

DS: Final Fantasy 3
GBA: SMB 3; Yoshi's Island

I try to keep a slower game in one slot and an action game in the other.

DS: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
GBA: Dust Cover

I hate the way GBA games stick out of the DS lite. I restrain my GBA play to those times that I need head phone play due to the SP's infuriating lack of a jack.

[quote name='Yertle'] I hate the way GBA games stick out of the DS lite. I restrain my GBA play to those times that I need head phone play due to the SP's infuriating lack of a jack.[/quote]

...Retain?

DS: Children of Mana
GBA: Pokemon Emerald

[quote name='Nephilim']gba: Alien Hominid (EU only)[/QUOTE]

You sir can go to hell with your exclusive game...

Sigh... this must be how Europe feels most of the time... At least you get Doctor Who first...

bread's done
Back