What's on your agenda?

CocheseUGA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I usually hate seeing these threads, much less making them. But there are some good games that I have yet to play, and ones that are coming out.

So...what's on the agenda for the first half of this year?

Still need to pick up:
Amped 3
Top Spin 2
PD0 LE
XBLA-Outpost Kaloki X

New releases:
Forza 2
MLB 2K7
Assassin's Creed
BIA: Hell's Highway

I just finished Viva Pinata a couple weeks back after about 70 hours of playtime.

I picked up Lost Planet over the weekend, and it is a blast. Getting Crackdown today.

As for your list, I'd say skip Top Spin 2. It is a terrible game. If you have your original Xbox, stick with the first game or wait to see what Virtua Tennis 3 has in store.

In order of release:

Lost Planet
Crackdown
Brothers in Arms
Assassin's Creed

Games in BOLD are highest priority.

I also have a number of older games I'd like to play, but probably won't have time to:

Condemned
F.E.A.R.
Dead Rising

Thanks for the tip. Guess I'll go ahead and get the LE of PD0 from EB/GS. Hopefully they won't be dicks and try to deny me on the coupon.

(Of course they will)

BTW, I was really referring to games you are intending to buy, not have and haven't played yet. Hope that clears it up.

My 2007 gaming schedule... I have a Wii, 360, and DS

March
------
Custom Robo Arena
God of War II

April
-----
Super Paper Mario
Pokemon: Pearl

May
----
The Darkness
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Mass Effect

June
-----
Bioshock
Shadowrun
Blue Dragon
Fatal Inertia
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Mario Party 8
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

August
------
Assasin's Creed
Too Human
Virtual Fighter 5

September
---------
Lost Odyssey
Unreal Tournament III

October
-------
Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
Grand Theft Auto IV

November
--------
Army of Two
Halo 3
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy

December
--------
Alan Wake
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles -- The Chrystal Bearers
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Right now, I am just playing some games for achievement award (nba2k7 and fuzion frenzy 2) and continue owning on Gears of War.

February
-------------

HD-DVD player
Crackdown

March*
-------------
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2

April*
-------------
Guitar Hero II

May*
-------------
Forza 2
Mass Effect

June*
-------------
Bioshock
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

August*
-------------
Assassin's Creed
Too Human: Part 1
All Pro Football 2K8

September*
-------------
Blacksite: Area 51
Lost Odyssey
Unreal Tournament III
Burnout 5

October*
-------------
Grand Theft Auto IV

November*
-------------
Army of Two
Halo 3: CE
SKATE
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

So far purchased: 2/20

=pending that no release dates are changed

[quote name='CocheseUGA']BTW, I was really referring to games you are intending to buy, not have and haven't played yet. Hope that clears it up.[/QUOTE]
You said "agenda", not "shopping list". :|

But to clarify, when I said "I also have a number of older games", I didn't mean I HAD them all, just that I had them all on my agenda.

games that i already own and have yet to really play

I need to finish dead rising
fear
cod3
splinter cell
viva pinata
rainbow 6

i am getting crackdown today
and mlb 2k7 in a couple wks when it launches

I need to get rid of Lego Star Wars II, Tomb Raider Legend and maybe THP8 and Viva Pinata (I just don't get it I guess). Then I need to finish Lost Planet, Dead Rising and pick up Crackdown. I'll be getting GH2 when it comes out provided I can sell my PS2 GH and GH2 with the guitar for close to $80.

I slowed down playing after I beat Gears and Vegas so I have a list of about 15-20 games I need to pick up :whistle2:o most are cheaper now so its ok.
Crackdown is on the way but my 360 just broke so it looks like Ill be finishing up resistance and thp8 on my PS3.

Febuary
----------
NBA street Homecourt
Lost Planet

March
--------

April
------

May
-----

June
------
Virtua Fighter 5
Bioshock
John Woo Presents Stranglehold

July
----

August
---------
Assassin's Creed

September
---------------

October
----------

November
-------------

December
-------------
Alan Wake

For all the empty months I'll be looking for the following games at CAG prices ($20-30)

NBA Live 2007 / NBA 2k7 (maybe next year wont suck as much)
Blazing Angels
NFS Carbon
Project Gotham Racing 3 ($10-15 for this one)

[quote name='javeryh']I need to get rid of Lego Star Wars II, Tomb Raider Legend and maybe THP8 and Viva Pinata (I just don't get it I guess). Then I need to finish Lost Planet, Dead Rising and pick up Crackdown. I'll be getting GH2 when it comes out provided I can sell my PS2 GH and GH2 with the guitar for close to $80.[/QUOTE]

I sold GH and GH2 with both guitar's on Craigslist for $75, so it should be doable (though I priced it low, IMO, to help it sell). I see you have the same plan I do. :lol:

[quote name='javeryh']I need to get rid of Lego Star Wars II, Tomb Raider Legend and maybe THP8 and Viva Pinata (I just don't get it I guess). Then I need to finish Lost Planet, Dead Rising and pick up Crackdown. I'll be getting GH2 when it comes out provided I can sell my PS2 GH and GH2 with the guitar for close to $80.[/QUOTE]

Not to turn it into a trade thread, but when you want to get rid of those let me know.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Would this be the third time you've entered a thread you didn't care about?[/quote]

No need to get defensive little guy. If I posted the same thing people would be all over it.

new releases to pick up:

nba street Homecourt
Crackdown
assasin's creed
forza 2
unreal tournament 3
halo 3
Kane and lynch dead men
GTA 4
guitar hero 2 (will be my first GH game :))

older games to pick up down the line:

hitman blood money
FEAR
lost planet

NEED Street Homecourt & Crackdown. Can't wait to pick them up.

Also looking forward to GTA IV when it comes out later in the year, as well as Guitar Hero II and quite possibly Virtua Fighter 5.

[quote name='bortle']No need to get defensive little guy. If I posted the same thing people would be all over it.[/QUOTE]

Compared to people in Chicago, maybe. :lol:

Can't remember the last time I was called little. Short, yes. Little? LMAO.

All I plan to get in the near future is... RSV and Forza 2. Might get Halo 3.

I'm sure I'll get sucked into buying others...

bread's done
Back