Whats the best band EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sry for the LONG list of bands i just didnt want any other persons fav band be left out, My personal fave would be Tool. :D, well it was a lot longer b4 but had to delete a lot of poll options so sry to all of you Orgy, rammstein, coldplay, the cure, guns n roses, and etc fans :D

I voted Metallica, but Megadeth, Iron Maiden, and Sabbath are all really tied in my book. In my black book of Heavy Shaq-fuin' Metal!!!!!!

edit: And, to give props to my avatar, the Waco Brothers are my favorite local band who are semi-nationally famous. I've seen them like 15 times in the past 2 years! Yeah!!!!

IM sRY TO EVERYONE ABOUT THE AMNT OF BANDS ON THE POLL but just type it out if you want me to count them, the polls only would allow that much and i had hundreds of bands on there b4 :cry:

Why do people make this kind of question a poll? You might as well say, "Out of my own personal favorites, which do you like best?"

At least he put KoRn in the question space, meaning it can recieve no votes. That's a plus.

[quote name='Ledhed']Why do people make this kind of question a poll? You might as well say, "Out of my own personal favorites, which do you like best?"

At least he put KoRn in the question space, meaning it can recieve no votes. That's a plus.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='"Ledhed"']Why do people make this kind of question a poll? You might as well say, "Out of my own personal favorites, which do you like best?"

At least he put KoRn in the question space, meaning it can recieve no votes. That's a plus.[/quote]
dude korn rules but its not the best

[quote name='Ledhed']At least he put KoRn in the question space, meaning it can recieve no votes. That's a plus.[/quote]

:rofl:

Dude, if those are the list of bands you think are in the running for "best band EVER" then listening to your CD collection is my definition of Hell.

[quote name='"rockhero"']Dude, if those are the list of bands you think are in the running for "best band EVER" then listening to your CD collection is my definition of Hell.[/quote]

i only put bands i thought other people liked not the bands i listen to

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Uhhh... Led Zepplin! Hello![/quote]

Close the polls, it's been decided. Done.[/quote]
Really, is there any other choice?

:D

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Uhhh... Led Zepplin! Hello![/quote]

:D[/quote]

Yes, Primus. Ok, polls are now closed.

... see why it's a bad idea to make this a poll? :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Uhhh... Led Zepplin! Hello![/quote]

:D[/quote]

Yes, Primus. Ok, polls are now closed.

... see why it's a bad idea to make this a poll? :wink:[/quote]
It was a rhetorical question...There is no other choice... :wink:

I'd hate to open a gaping doorway for endless flaming and discussion here, but does anyone else who LIKES classic rock not like Led Zep. Cause I sure don't.

How about some early RUSH! All the World's a Stage, 2112, Farewell to Kings. Before they went commercial.

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']I'd hate to open a gaping doorway for endless flaming and discussion here, but does anyone else who LIKES classic rock not like Led Zep. Cause I sure don't.[/quote]
I know a couple of people who don't, they say they are put off by Plant's voice...
Blasphemy, I say.

[quote name='malage']Judas Priest -- album: Stained Class :notworth:[/quote]

Did you ever see the documentary "Dream Deceivers" about the subliminal lyrics trial in Reno . . .

I don't care what anybody says...I haven't read one post on this thread.

TOOL is the best band ever. They are totally misunderstood and way ahead of their time. What makes them great isn't just the music, it's also the message. Most people don't follow it. And, when they do understand what is being said, it's a pretty eye opening moment.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zewone']Your poll sucks, but I'll got with Led Zepllin.[/quote]

Am I the only one on this board who can spell Zeppelin? :wink: :lol:[/quote]

I was about to say the same thing. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zewone']Your poll sucks, but I'll got with Led Zepllin.[/quote]

Nope, I can. Zeppelin. I think Ledhed might just be able to, I'm not sure. ;) :D

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zewone']Your poll sucks, but I'll got with Led Zepllin.[/quote]

Nope, I can. Zeppelin. I think Ledhed might just be able to, I'm not sure. ;) :D[/quote]

I can also tell you where the name came from, and why "Led" is spelled without an A. :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zewone']Your poll sucks, but I'll got with Led Zepllin.[/quote]

Nope, I can. Zeppelin. I think Ledhed might just be able to, I'm not sure. ;) :D[/quote]

I can also tell you where the name came from, and why "Led" is spelled without an A. :wink:[/quote]

I know where it came from, but I can't remember ever hearing a reason for the missing "A".

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zewone']Your poll sucks, but I'll got with Led Zepllin.[/quote]

I can also tell you where the name came from, and why "Led" is spelled without an A. :wink:[/quote]

I know where it came from, but I can't remember ever hearing a reason for the missing "A".[/quote]

I think I know the reason for the name, but don't know the "A"

Do tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back