Whats the best deal on a PS3 Console right now?

Zombieinabox

CAG Veteran
Im very very close to buying my PS3 and I wanted to know if there are any good deals like "get 5 blu rays" or anything along that line...I was going to go for the SpiderMan3 bundle but those seem to be getting hard to locate. Thanks

Im getting the 40gig by the way.

The "get 5 blu rays" is no longer valid. It expired Jan 31st.

As for the best deal on a PS3, I would strongly advise you to wait for the MGS4 bundle. Even if you have no interest in MGS4, that bundle is guaranteed with the new dualshock 3 controller so yeah.

If you absolutely have to get one now, Circuit city has the spiderman bundle but throws in an extra controller as well. http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/cate...T GAME WITH ANY PS3 CONSOLE&cm_keycode=785834

If you want to add a warranty to it, then I suggest buying at a B&M store. If you don't care about a warranty, then I would buy online where there are no taxes and look for coupon codes.

If the Sony Style credit card offer is still good, you can get $100 back on your first purchase of $299. You'd also get 12 months of no interest if you buy it at Sony Style. Lastly, I think you get a good amount of points for buying at Sony Style with the card, so you could probably get a free game or a few movies.

That CC deal looks about as good as you are going to do...the 40's with spiderman are starting to fade out in retail (being replaced by 40s without spiderman), so if that's something you are interested in, acting sooner than later is the way to go. The metal gear package coming out in June is a 80gb and will cost $500

bread's done
Back