Whats the Best Firefox Tab browser extension?

Tab Mix Plus is an absolutely fantastic extension that has given me no problems. I really don't see why you'd need Tabbrowser Preferences with the TabMix installed. As far as other useful extensions, there's tons of em. Here are some of the ones that I use:

- DictionarySearch: lets u highlight any word and search any dictionary you want for its definition. Useful for anything really, like checking people on IMDB.

- Download Statusbar: Makes downloads appear on the bottom of the browser where the status bar is. No more annoying pop-up download box and you can see the progress of your downloads at all times.

- FoxyTunes: Control practically any music player directly from your browser.

- IE View Lite: great for those few sites that don't work with Firefox. Just right-click and choose "view in IE" and the site instantly opens in Internet Explorer.

- Paste and Go: I'm too damn lazy to put a link in a URL and press enter. With this just choose "paste and go" when you paste the link and it automatically goes to the site.

- Web Developer: Absolutely ESSENTIAL if you are a web designer because it gives you tons of tools to work with that help you analyze all aspects of web pages.

That's just a few of the cool ones.

[quote name='basketkase543']

- Paste and Go: I'm too damn lazy to put a link in a URL and press enter. With this just choose "paste and go" when you paste the link and it automatically goes to the site.[/quote]

LOL, is that really necessary? :lol:

I haven't tried Tabbrowser to compare, but Tab Mix Plus is beautiful and works great. It looks very nice with the compact menu extension.

Tab Mix Plus is the best hands down. Preferrences has been archaic ever since they updated to version 1.5

bread's done
Back