What's the most spicy food you have eaten?

koalak

CAGiversary!
What is the most spicy food you have eaten

I ate some dish in a thai restaurant told them to make it extremely spice

almost exploded lol

I grew some weird strand of Habanero pepper. It wasnt just the initial heat, it was so bad that for the next two days the heat would come back and I would just get hot flashes from it. Strangely enough, that was the end of my love of spicy food.

Went to an Indian restaurant and they asked me how hot I wanted my vindaloo dish on a scale to 1 to 10. I went with a 7. I barely survived 1/2 the dish before conceding and downing a mango lassi. I would hate to taste an 8 or higher. Heat is OK but I like more flavor than just hurting.

[quote name='ced']Went to an Indian restaurant and they asked me how hot I wanted my vindaloo dish on a scale to 1 to 10. I went with a 7. I barely survived 1/2 the dish before conceding and downing a mango lassi. I would hate to taste an 8 or higher. Heat is OK but I like more flavor than just hurting.[/QUOTE]

Similar experience here. I believe I order the same dish: very spicy. Other than that, atomic chicken wings from wing stop is the most burning hot experience i've had.

Most everything I ate in India, even the damn sweet and sour chicken from this Chinese place was spicy. Lost a lot of weight on that trip...ugh.

I dunno...is it cheating if you add black and red pepper to any foods you are making to make it spicier or is it best to blend in stuff to make it spicy?

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']The mango ones? lol[/QUOTE]

I just tried those a few days ago and thought they were awesome! Pretty damn hot though.

The hottest thing I ever tried was part of a challenge. There was some sort of sauce, don't even know what was in it. But you had to dip the tip of a toothpick in it, put it in your mouth and close your mouth, then pull the toothpick out and not open your mouth for 1 whole minute. I beat the challenge, but my stomach was killing me the rest of the night and a few days later my lips broke out in blisters from having the hot sauce on them. Pretty serious shit there. Taught me to never try something without asking what it is.

I have a jar of habaneros around, just in case. :p The spiciest thing I ever ate was the hot sauce my dad has. It comes in an orange medicine bottle, which then contains a small glass vile. The glass vile has an eyedropper in it for safety. My dad used to put in on everything just to fuck with us. That was the spiciest Twizzler ever. :/ But seriously, it's like 1,000,000 on the Scoville scale. I'm used to it now. :p

But seriously, my dad loves spicy food. Our garden is usually 90% exotic peppers. So at this point, I'm pretty much immune to spicy. But I do find some things every once in a while that light my fire, and boy are they good. :)

Mango habanero wings at Buffalo Wild Wings are my favorite ones to get, love the flavor to go with the heat. Last time there I ate 6 blazin' wings with nothing to drink, warming up to the blazin' challenge. They weren't bad until number 5, then it started kicking in. The hardest part of that challenge to me would be 12 wings in 6 minutes, because I'm a slow eater. lol

This shit was liquid death though, because I ate a huge glob of it on a chip and nothing else. Just pure sauce on my tongue, so hot. That ranks up there with the hottest I've had, and ghost pepper salsa is nothing to fuck with either.

I enjoy spicy food but I prefer the Asian spices especially in my soups.

The hottest thing I ever ate was 2 1/2 Trinidad Scorpion 7 peppers at once. It was hell. Nothing could extinguish the flaming rape that mouth was experiencing. I tried the usual combatants. Milk, ice cream, banana, etc. In the end I just gave up and curled in the fetal position shedding some man tears hoping the pain would not linger.

I recommend at least trying it once for any of my fellow spicy fanatics.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PancakesAreLove']...Nothing could extinguish the flaming rape that mouth was experiencing.[/QUOTE]

I'm a complete spice wimp, but this made me laugh.

At h mart (han ah reum, a korean supermarket) they have a food court that sells this fried chicken. I got the spiciest one and they warned me. I was like, fuck it, I've had the spiciest wings at buffalo wild wings. Yeah, this beat that one. The color was like a really dark brick red and the spicey sensation was immediate. No delay at all. I could only eat like 2 pieces. So good..

I ate some homemade hotsauce that my Pakistani friend's dad made. One teenage kid who was eating with us started crying. My mouth was on fire, tongue hurt, and the aftermath in the toilet wasn't pleasant, but I was a trooper and finished it off. It was delicious, but painfully hot.

I remember my worst experience with peppers though. Can't remember the variety, but I was cutting them up to cook with, and washed my hands about ten times, knowing that I had the oils all over them. About four hours later, I'm sitting on the couch playing videogames, put my hand down my pants to scratch my nuts, and BLAMMO...apparently the oils were still on my hands. You have not experienced fear and pain until you have hot pepper burning your ball sack. My wife laughed until she could tell I wasn't joking around anymore. Water, ice, air. It didn't really matter. Just had to wait it out.

I cut hot peppers with gloves on now.

If anyone ever visit Seattle; you must try a place call Dixies BBQ. They have a hot sauce called "The Man". It's the most spicy sauce I ever tried. You can only have a tooth pick taste which will bring you to sweat beads down your nose.

The second hot sauce I ever tried was called "Butt Blaster". My wife picked it up in a specialty shop in Arizona. I tried it and now why it was called that.

I put some Daves Insanity into a Chili I made one, put like 1/2 a teaspoon in a load of Chili and I couldn't eat it.

Ruined the food TBH and I'm pretty decent with spicy foods.

Grew some ghost chillies in the backyard to see if I could and to make some salsa for a few of the guys at work that are always boasting how they can handle anything. Against better judgement, I tried a pepper when it was ripe. I ditched the salsa idea because of how hot it was. I decided it was too hot for a workplace environment and that I might end up hurting someone's digestive system without some clear warnings and such. So I only opted to give a few chillies to those that wanted them, with warnings how hot they were.

I once told a sushi-newb friend that the green stuff was Japanese guacamole, then watched as he slathered it all over a roll and popped it into his mouth. I've never seen someone chug water so fast!

[quote name='pacifickarma']I once told a sushi-newb friend that the green stuff was Japanese guacamole, then watched as he slathered it all over a roll and popped it into his mouth. I've never seen someone chug water so fast![/QUOTE]

A friend of mine made the unfortunate mistake of going to the bathroom right before desert, green tea ice cream, was served. The first bite was loaded with wasabi instead, and we all had a good laugh at his expense.

I went to The Chicken or the Egg and got their hottest sauce (the show was featured on Man v Food for it's spiciness) and I couldn't stomach more than 1 wing. I am really good with super spicy foods and this was too much.

Spanish Fly Wings at Monks in Philadelphia. Menu had a warning on them and the wait staff would double-check with you, to make sure you read the warning.

Eating them, your fingers would get numb. Lips would burn. Spicy and yummy as hell, though.

Only problem? You not only felt them on the way in, you felt them on the way out.

Recommend a dark stout with it, for sure. Rasputin or Shakespearean.

My wife got me some ghost pepper candy for Christmas. I tried one piece, and ended up spitting that out - no flavor at all, just 100% heat. Never again. :p

bread's done
Back