What's your favorite band shirt you own?

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
So yeah, after sitting here admiring my recent Flogging Molly t-shirt purchase, I thought it'd be interesting to see the different designs/t-shirts people have gotten from concerts or otherwise. I've been searching for a pic of this shirt on the internet, but haven't found one yet. I'd take a pic, but my camera is broken. But basically it's this awesome skull on a reef/cove interlaced with blue line throughout. That might not be the best description, but it's an awesome shirt. If anyone's seen them recently, then maybe they have a pic of the shirt I'm talking about, or at least they know what I'm talking about. I wish it was up somewhere on the net for purchase, because I'd love to buy another one before they discontinue the style.

Either this:

t-3320-2680-01_jpeg_1d60c07e04b5ac63f8a3ad15d8280517.jpg

or this:

raise-it-up-for-ma-dukes.jpg

Though I do love my Boris shirt, too...

I haven't bought a t-shirt at a concert in probably 15 years. The last one that I can remember was a black Pink Floyd one during their 1994 tour. I used to have a ton of them. My favorite was probably my old Springsteen t-shirt - it was comfortable and lasted forever. The design was nothing to write home about though.

[quote name='JJSP']Anyone with a Common Denominator shirt rules.

"Hello, Americans. This is Claus."[/QUOTE]

i bought the shirt when i saw fluxuation and reggie and the full effect open up for common denominator in SF

I joined the club so I could get floor seats to a show, but this shirt was part of the package. It's just really neat....to me, at least.
fanclub-shirt.jpg

it would have to be my KoRn t-shirt with the adidas lines across it. I've taken that shirt to about 10 concerts back when i was younger, even to other band's concerts.

not really because i listen to them so much anymore, but ive got an old Primer 55 shirt from a concert i bought back in 2002. still the most comfortable shirt i own

I dont have a pic of it but I had a metallica t-shirt that said metal up your ass and had a pic of a toilet with sword coming out of it on the front, and a glow it the dark guy in an elec. chair on the back, man I loved that shirt.

I have about 19 or 20 tool shirts...i keep them around for mostly nostalgia...i dont wear them anymore although I wish I could find another "All indians, no chiefs" tool shirt...i lost mine a while back

You're lucky Malik, Tool is awesome. Do you have a shirt with the phallic tool on it? Like this:

Tool-logo-early.jpg

Also, my uncle has this shirt that my mom gave him years ago. He said I could have it, I just need to get it from him.

MET2009.jpg

[quote name='Access_Denied']You're lucky Malik, Tool is awesome. Do you have a shirt with the phallic tool on it? Like this:

Tool-logo-early.jpg
[/QUOTE]

of course :D

Hmm that's a tough one. I love my Unholy Alliance Tour(Thine Eyes Bleed, Mastodon, Children of Bodom, Lamb of God and SLAYER) shirt from 2005 and the Slayer one. Another favorite is the classic Ramones president seal one. Love my Clutch one with "CLUTCH" in arabic style writing and tour dates on the back; and the Wizard one with "1000010101" on the front. My blue "The Vandals" one where it looks like a kid drew the picture front says " This is an Emo shirt" back says "This is not an Emo band" plus it's signed by Dave and Warren.

Last edited by a moderator:
probably my David Byrne Everything That Happens Will Happen Today tour shirt - (american apparel is soft!) and my Ween Friends shirt - have it on right now.

Almost my entire wardrobe consists of band shirts. These are some of my favorites right now.

The Postal Service
Postal_Service_Bow_Arrow_Light_Blue_Shirt2.jpg
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
yyy-0048-X.jpg
Mogwai
9.jpg
Modest Mouse
86_hand3.jpg

haha an old glassjaw shirt. has bleach all over and both armpit seams are ripped.
my wife HATES that shirt. I usually wear it when she forces me to go to some sort of function she wont let me out of.

Had this shirt (
dsc00674wy.jpg
) when I was fifteen. My parents were not too pleased with it, so they threw it away, which sucks because I cannot find that shirt anywhere now.

fuckin' loved that shirt...

Its not really a shirt, but I have a Darkest Hour hoodie from 8-9 years ago that I still wear. Really comfortable and a simple design.

[quote name='dmaul1114']This was one of my old favorites from a long time ago.

90029TSM01.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I used to have that one too but my old roomate stole it :(.

I ripped the sleeves from a black shirt that has my avatar on the front (picture takes up most of the torso) and Sodom's logo on the back. That one is probably my favorite. Second favorite is a black shirt with the cover art of Vader's "The Ultimate Incantation" spanning the entire torso, with Vader's logo on the back and a picture with a forest.

The Ultimate Incantation cover art:

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/2/7/4/5/2745.jpg

Can't find a picture of the back of the shirt, but it's the band members from that time represented as shadow figures in a forest setting. It's pretty sweet.

I don't tend to buy band shirts at concerts. the last two I did was for Angels and Airwaves and Foo Fighters. but I did buy a Nirvana shirt which features a bunch of their smileys. I like it.

Alot of the old Marilyn Manson shirts were pretty awesome for pissing off adults of all kinds. I had (still do actually) this gem...
nk_mm_merch_everlasting_cocksucker_shirt_front.jpg
Front
nk_mm_merch_everlasting_cocksucker_shirt_back.jpg
Back

bread's done
Back