What's your favorite brand of jeans?

You know, I don't know how some of you call yourselves CAGs. I looked up some of these jeans and they cost $200-300. A couple I can understand if you have a Nordstrom Rack, but otherwise, wow that's a lot of money just for a pair of jeans. The most I've ever payed was maybe 40-50, but they were really nice and I felt like splurging. Some of these prices are just too much.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']You know, I don't know how some of you call yourselves CAGs. I looked up some of these jeans and they cost $200-300. A couple I can understand if you have a Nordstrom Rack, but otherwise, wow that's a lot of money just for a pair of jeans. The most I've ever payed was maybe 40-50, but they were really nice and I felt like splurging. Some of these prices are just too much.[/quote]

I spend the money I saved on games on jeans :lol:

[quote name='shieryda']Lucky
Mavi

I'll only buy them at Nordstrom Rack, or Marshall's, though.

I don't mind wearing Old Navy, though, either.[/QUOTE]co-sign on Mavi's

they're a Turkish brand, and the material is SO SOFT!!!!

they set u back about $100, but they also fade a little faster so try not to wash them too much.

Evisu and Diesel would be top tier... if most of the shyt they coming out with lately wasnt so ugly...

I love Abercrombie, AE, and Lucky jeans.
If I really want to show off the badunkadunk, I slip on some Express jeans.

My ass in jeans FTW

These days, I just wear cargos/khakis. Whatever is usually on sale.

When I was younger, I used to wear anchor blue and what not. Maybe even Jnco brand... *shudders*

Delia's because they fit me perfectly with their Petite length. :X They also ALWAYS have buy one get one half off on their jeans, which makes it easy to stock up. They even have a great selection in-store. Ladies, I suggest you try them if you have trouble finding some good-fitting jeans; they have the widest selection of inseams (including both short and tall) at an affordable price that I've ever seen in my life.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']You know, I don't know how some of you call yourselves CAGs. I looked up some of these jeans and they cost $200-300. A couple I can understand if you have a Nordstrom Rack, but otherwise, wow that's a lot of money just for a pair of jeans. The most I've ever payed was maybe 40-50, but they were really nice and I felt like splurging. Some of these prices are just too much.[/quote]

As much as I wish they would, videogames have never gotten me laid.

[quote name='bmachine']As much as I wish they would, videogames have never gotten me laid.[/quote]

I highly doubt that paying $200-$300 for a pair jeans will get you laid anymore then a nice looking $20-40 pair will. Unless you were buying them for your GF, instead of yourself.

[quote name='bmachine']As much as I wish they would, videogames have never gotten me laid.[/QUOTE]

PM me to change that.

[quote name='bmachine']As much as I wish they would, videogames have never gotten me laid.[/quote]

Expensive jeans have never gotten me laid. Also, if you can't get a girl to warm after playing some tetris, then you just don't know what you're doing:lol:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Expensive jeans have never gotten me laid. Also, if you can't get a girl to warm after playing some tetris, then you just don't know what you're doing:lol:[/quote]

My evidence is purely speculative, of course:

I've gotten more random sex in expensive jeans than I ever have in Walmart jeans.

Of course, I've never actually worn Walmart jeans, so my theory isn't perfect.

Plus, I'm horrible at Tetris. ;)

[quote name='bmachine']My evidence is purely speculative, of course:

I've gotten more random sex in expensive jeans than I ever have in Walmart jeans.

Of course, I've never actually worn Walmart jeans, so my theory isn't perfect.

Plus, I'm horrible at Tetris. ;)[/quote]

Ah, I see. Gotcha';):lol:

[quote name='lilboo']PM me to change that.[/quote]

[quote name='bmachine']

PM sent![/quote]

:shock: 8-[

I was reading through this thread and was wondering when somebody was going to bring this up. I'm already familiar with 7's and true Religion jeans and know you could buy PS3 with that much money, and a 360 if they're on sale.

[quote name='bmachine']
Plus, I'm horrible at Tetris. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well that should naturally follow given your problems with sex, right? I mean everyone knows the only thing that matters in Tetris is getting the long straight piece into that sweet, sweet hole for the uber score. And since you can't that part right, how can you ever possibly hope to re-enact it yourself?

I wore Lip Service brand Stretch fuckin' Jeans for around 10 years.

2 of them spent in the ones with the laceup sides.

The past 5 years or so I've spent most of my jeans-wearing days in dark, dark, dark blue Levi's 501 straight leg. 34 * 34.

I'm not tall, but I do like giant cuffs on my jeans.

Good thing I gave up the stretch jeans, too. The skater kids seem to have taken a liking to them the past year or two.

This is how I buy jeans.

Walk into JcPenny or Sears. Look for cheapest pair (if I know the brand) or a pair of lee's that is $25 or less and walk out. Yeah I don't care much about how jeans look because in my eyes what you wear shouldn't matter to people (as long as it isn't ripped or torn or anything and it is in good conditon).

Levi's and only Levi's. If you want to get really picky, than their Silvertab variant, but only if those are on sale.

lilboo... you never cease to amaze me... and now you've added bmachine to your crazy parade... :p

\\:D/

I actually have a pair of Levi's somewhere..but I got fat and can't fit in them right now, :lol:, but they were pretty fuckin hot. Seriously, when jeans can show off ASS and PACKAGE? Win.

[quote name='lilboo']\\:D/

I actually have a pair of Levi's somewhere..but I got fat and can't fit in them right now, :lol:, but they were pretty fuckin hot. Seriously, when jeans can show off ASS and PACKAGE? Win.[/QUOTE]

I believe Joseph Conrad wrote it best with Mr Kurtz... "The horror... the horror"

I usually get the regular fit levi's. I'm chubby and short, so that makes buying jeans a particularly arduous endeavor. Most jean companies seem to think that the people that buy their jeans are really tall and thus I end up folding the cuffs about 3 inches.

I hate looking for jeans, as I have this weird quirk about pockets. I like the opening of the front pockets to be parallel to the seam of the leg, not parallel to the waist. Don't ask me why, the horizontal pockets just bug me for some reason... The last jeans I found like that were Haggar jeans, but I had a hard time finding a pair in my size last time I went looking... Stupid jeans.

[quote name='DQT']I was reading through this thread and was wondering when somebody was going to bring this up. I'm already familiar with 7's and true Religion jeans and know you could buy PS3 with that much money, and a 360 if they're on sale.[/quote]

Well, I guess you could find a cheap pair of 7's if you really try to look. I was at Nordstrom Rack today, and I saw they have them for $38-45. Not too bad I guess, but still, nothing wrong with CK Calvin Klein from Costco, especially since they're my preferred brand anyhow.

I don't own 1 pair of jeans.
Yes I am serious. Have not worn a pair for over a decade. Only had one pair that acutally felt good.

[quote name='HuppSav']I don't own 1 pair of jeans.
Yes I am serious. Have not worn a pair for over a decade. Only had one pair that acutally felt good.[/quote]

what do you wear all the time then? sweatpants? ;)

Gotta go with 7/Diesel/Levis Capital E. I go for mostly straight leg but I do purchase boot cut. My recent impulse buy were J Crew's straight leg selvage jean and they are actually very nice. Great fit and wash. Might have to look at J Crew again in the future.

I would wear Nudies 24/7 if I had unlimited cash. But I don't, so I wear Levi's 511s, usually either Black or Clean Dark, but I have a pair of Hiro (lighter blue 511s) that I wear with whatever doesn't go with the Black/Clean Dark.

I don't like 7s or Luckies, at all.

I live in california so I wear shorts most of the time. I like nice cargo pants and quality sweatsuit pants. Jeans don't feel good at all to me.

[quote name='mykevermin']I wore Lip Service brand Stretch fuckin' Jeans for around 10 years.

2 of them spent in the ones with the laceup sides.

The past 5 years or so I've spent most of my jeans-wearing days in dark, dark, dark blue Levi's 501 straight leg. 34 * 34.

I'm not tall, but I do like giant cuffs on my jeans.

Good thing I gave up the stretch jeans, too. The skater kids seem to have taken a liking to them the past year or two.[/QUOTE]

WTF are stretch jeans? I've always wondered that.

[quote name='Koggit']I would wear Nudies 24/7 if I had unlimited cash. But I don't, so I wear Levi's 511s, usually either Black or Clean Dark, but I have a pair of Hiro (lighter blue 511s) that I wear with whatever doesn't go with the Black/Clean Dark.

I don't like 7s or Luckies, at all.[/QUOTE]

Nudie jeans sounds interesting. Gonna have to give them a try.

Love me some Levi's (probably have about 10 pair at least, most picked up at a very good price from Sears last year...), also have alot of hollister, 1 pair of nice express men jeans, abercrombie, mossimo, britches... I cant see how anyone can skimp on clothes, you got to look good on the outside

I have a wide variety: faded, destroyed, etc,etc

I probably wear jeans about 75% of the time in winter, 10% in summer

Since I never really answered the question -

My general rule of thumb is that I try to not pay over thirty for a pair of jeans, since I know I'm going to wear them out within 1-2 years no matter who makes them, the material they are made of, how well they fit, or what they cost. Absolutely doesn't matter.

I prefer Structure (you can take your "Express Men" and shove it, as it is a retarded name), but I only buy them on sale. Since they tend to do those massive sales 2-3 times a year, that's more than enough chances to snag a few pairs cheap.

I usually wear American Eagle, since they seem to fit me best and they always have some on sale/clearance.

Below that would be Gap, which are basically the same thing, but tend to be more plain looking.

Below that (and very, very rare) would be Old Navy, but I've found that they never, ever fit me all that well.

I've bought some pairs from Target simply because they were stupidly cheap, and I figure you can always have auxiliary pairs to wear on the days that you don't need to pay 100% attention to your fashion. They don't fit perfectly, but the material is good enough, the color is okay, and they work more than they don't.

One day I'd love to be able to own expensive pairs, but that's pretty low on the priority list.

A|X, Ed Hardy, Levi's & Mark Ecko (cut and sew).. mark echo's are very comfortable and not to much. Ed hardy are just way to expensive but feel so nice..

[quote name='Strell']Since I never really answered the question -

My general rule of thumb is that I try to not pay over thirty for a pair of jeans, since I know I'm going to wear them out within 1-2 years no matter who makes them, the material they are made of, how well they fit, or what they cost. Absolutely doesn't matter.

I prefer Structure (you can take your "Express Men" and shove it, as it is a retarded name), but I only buy them on sale. Since they tend to do those massive sales 2-3 times a year, that's more than enough chances to snag a few pairs cheap.

I usually wear American Eagle, since they seem to fit me best and they always have some on sale/clearance.

Below that would be Gap, which are basically the same thing, but tend to be more plain looking.

Below that (and very, very rare) would be Old Navy, but I've found that they never, ever fit me all that well.

I've bought some pairs from Target simply because they were stupidly cheap, and I figure you can always have auxiliary pairs to wear on the days that you don't need to pay 100% attention to your fashion. They don't fit perfectly, but the material is good enough, the color is okay, and they work more than they don't.

One day I'd love to be able to own expensive pairs, but that's pretty low on the priority list.[/QUOTE]

You mention Structure... do you mean the old structure stores that became Express Men (yes I hate that too and never shop there anymore) or the fact that Sears bought the rights to the structure name, and release clothes under that brand today

Gap I guess. I have one pair of jeans that I bought about 3 years ago. I only wear them on the weekends in the winter so they don't get much wear and tear.

bread's done
Back