What's your favorite cologne???

Armani Code. Great for dinners/parties. Women seem to love this smell on guys.

Bulgari(sp?) BLV. Good for day to day use.

I use Acqua di Gio when I'm doing something above the mundane, for everyday purposes I use Hollister Drift.

[quote name='musicnoteless']Cool Water by Davidoff

Average price, Sexalicious smell.[/QUOTE]

I also wear Cool Water. I've had it for a couple years now.

I sometimes wear Axe if I don't want to "waste" the Cool Water.

I agree that too much Axe is a very bad thing. I'm never taking an Axe shower again. It's real showers from now on :)

Can't go wrong with Acqua di Gio. Everybody loves the smell of that stuff.

Abercrombie Fierce - Out of every cologne I own, this is by far the one girls love the most.
Cool Water Deep - Great refreshing smell
Aqua Di Gio - Smells great, but the smell quickly fades soon after
Hollister Jake - The cologne I use everyday.

Paying for cologne is for weenies. Whenever I'm about to go on a date, I just swing by the nearest department store and choose from whatever testers they have out on the counter. It's pretty obvious what I'm up to, but no one really seems to mind.

Swiss Army is my all time fav, and I wear it when I'm going out, or to work.
swiss_army-cologne.jpg

Aqua di gio is my hanging around the house, going over to friends cologne.

[quote name='getmyrunon']Paying for cologne is for weenies. Whenever I'm about to go on a date, I just swing by the nearest department store and choose from whatever testers they have out on the counter. It's pretty obvious what I'm up to, but no one really seems to mind.[/QUOTE]

As my mom says not all colognes work with your body chemistry. Which is true, Cool water stinks on me. I've smelled it on other men namely my brother in law, and asked them what they/he was wearing that smelled good. Only to find out its cool water.
When I wear Swiss Army I get tons of compliments. But I get none when I wear Aqua.

I must point out that the axe commertials are very misleading to the young..when companys started to market spray on deoderants like women cant resist them...they were highly mocked.

Ofcorse teenagers fall for anything if the commertials are in there face 24/7.

I guess what im saying is unless ur a teenager trying to attract another teenager feel free to use axe.

I think there good for like if you workout and cant shower at that moment women hate them its not a crisp clean smell its a laundry/deoderant smell.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Real men don't wear cologne.[/quote]

Word. I can't even remember the last time I wore that stuff... probably high school when everyone was doing it.

360 Red by Perry Ellis. One day a co-worker walked by with this on and to me it smelled badass. I had to hunt it down but dammit it's worth it.

[quote name='Skelah']I must point out that the axe commertials are very misleading to the young..when companys started to market spray on deoderants like women cant resist them...they were highly mocked.

Ofcorse teenagers fall for anything if the commertials are in there face 24/7.

I guess what im saying is unless ur a teenager trying to attract another teenager feel free to use axe.

I think there good for like if you workout and cant shower at that moment women hate them its not a crisp clean smell its a laundry/deoderant smell.[/QUOTE]

quoted for truth.

I wear cologne like once or twice a year, but when I do it's Polo Black.

eng_colgn_unbk.jpg

For when I go to the VFW Hall for bingo night.
948830_d59502bcbb_m.jpg

For the slow dances at the town pig roast and dairy jam-bo-ree.
aqua_velva.jpg

For the mamacitas who work third shift at BP.

Seriously, many of you mention colognes but tell us nothing about what they smell like. Y'all can't seriously wear the same shit year round, can you? ADG is too light for wintertime, IMO, and climate matters a lot as well - you'll never pull off something heavy and musky if you live in a really warm area year-round. Opinion, of course.

I'd like to know what those colognes y'inz choose smell like. Not "good," thank you very much.

[quote name='Prepster']Abercrombie Fierce - Out of every cologne I own, this is by far the one girls love the most.
Cool Water Deep - Great refreshing smell
Aqua Di Gio - Smells great, but the smell quickly fades soon after
Hollister Jake - The cologne I use everyday.[/quote]

Thanks Prepster, I picked up some Cool Water today.

[quote name='mykevermin']I'd like to know what those colognes y'inz choose smell like.[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, Myke, but did you honestly just say "y'inz"? :whistle2:s

I know you're supposedly from Ohio, but that's the kind of thing I'd expect from someone from say, Pittsburgh. Disappointing.

I'm actually not a fan of colognes on most men, even in small dabs. I'm so sensitive to it normally that when my stepdad puts some on in the morning, the smell wakes me up out of a sound sleep and I can't fall back asleep until he's left the house. Same goes for most perfumes. I'm a brownie-scented-body-spray type.

The one scent I've really been drawn to was worn by a sweaty rockstar who I found out was wearing L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme. And that was a very hot scent on him, and one of the first that didn't make me want to take a step back.

[quote name='2Fast']I use Acqua di Gio when I'm doing something above the mundane, for everyday purposes I use Hollister Drift.[/QUOTE]

I use Acqua Di Gio also. Other then that it's Tommy or Polo Sport or Claiborne Sport.

Curve always gets the ladies.

Acqua di Gio is nice, too. And Cool Water.

Ha! This thread reminds me of that scene in "Anchorman" when Champ tells Ron: "I miss your scent. I miss your musk."

[quote name='CitizenB']Why do some people hate the cologne?[/QUOTE]

Because...it smells of ass?

Honestly, I can't stand it when people smell, be it cologne or perfume. It just stinks of chemicals, and gives me massive migraines. I tend to use non-scented soaps and detergents.

bread's done
Back