When do you usually go to bed?

When I have school, I'm usually up until about 3 AM doing homework. When I don't have school, it's usually around 5 AM. This can't be normal, so I will seriously try to change my sleeping patterns this summer.

Well, it's 6 AM right now and I just finished watching a movie with my dad if that is any indication. I someday hope to sleep, though I know that day will never come soon enough.

I can't go to sleep unless I'm extremely tired, so I basically just stay up until I feel like I can't stay awake anymore, usually around 3-5am. All my classes this quarter are 2pm or later, so it's not too bad. Getting a job is going to suck though.

[quote name='batman2million']i got to bed around 5 am...scine its summer..i was wondering if im the only one who does that...[/quote]

I actually get up around 5:00 - 5:30 am, while going to bed around 11:00 pm or 12:00 am. Of course, I'm going to college full time and year round. My classes start at 8:00 am this semester. Oh yeah, and I have a job too.

I think I fall asleep around 3pm or so in the afternoon get up at 8 pm rinse repeat. Oops the walls are bleeding again hold on...

r1s3n

I use to stay up till 6am, or 6am the next day, but I ahve been tryin to get back on a more normal sleep cylcle I am in bed by midnight now, and have the alarm set to 8am. Its been a week and all is good so far.

During the school year, when I have little to do, I go to sleep at around 1-2am. But now since I have a 8-5 job I am asleep by 11:30pm and up by 6:30am. Do none of you work? Unless you are working 3rd shift or something, the only people with normalish hours are Dok, BigNick, and Mister Raven.

Usually about 10:30 - 11:00 PM. I can't drive yet so there's nothing to do really. :( BTW, all cable TV past 10:00 thats not basketball sucks!

[quote name='Tromack']During the school year, when I have little to do, I go to sleep at around 1-2am. But now since I have a 8-5 job I am asleep by 11:30pm and up by 6:30am. Do none of you work? Unless you are working 3rd shift or something, the only people with normalish hours are Dok, BigNick, and Mister Raven.[/quote]

I dotn work now, but I think I am close to landing a job this week, and have been looking for the last two weeks,so I figured I better get my act together. I miss staying up till the wee hours of the morning. I am such a night person its not even funny.

Kram, all cable past 10 doesn't suck. Obviously you have never watched tv shopping networks at 2:00 am. That is tv as god intended it.

I stay up until like 11 on school nights, and however late as I want during the summer and nonschool nights.

Hehe. I -do- work 3rd shift (manufacturing, defense contractor) 11pm-7:30am. I'll go to sleep anywhere from 9am to 6pm during the week, depending on what I feel like. During the weekend, I'll go to sleep between 1am and 7am.

Since when is bed-time a non-gaming deal?

I usually sleep at about 10 on school nights, and on weekends I sleep whenever I'm tired.

I'm usually up til 1-4 AM. Depends on when I work. For example, on Fridays I work 8 AM - 5 PM, but every other weekday I usually don't come in til 11 or 12. Therefore, I usually go to bed at 1 on Thursdays (well, Friday morning) and between 3-4 on other days. I worked 11 hours last Thursday, then went out til 2:00 AM, and ended up getting to bed at 3, only to wake up at 7 to work 9 hours the next day. That was not pleasant.

During school - 11-12
Everytime else - whenever, usually after 2.

Every night last summer, I went to bed at 2 or later. Just last night, I went to bed at 5, but slept until 3 today.

Back before I had a real job, I would stay up late and play games, usually Asheron's Call. I remember many mornings going to bed around 4 or 5AM. One night in particular I went on a quest and got to bed at 8AM.

That was a while back though. Now I have to get up early (5:30AM during the summer), so 10:30-11PM is tops for me.

You kids better enjoy the late nights while you can.

I try to go to bed just before I fall asleep. It really sucks to wake up in a strange place and not know how you got there. I was once so jet lagged and exhausted from several days bouncing around the country for various appointments that when I woke up in a 40th floor hotel room in Manhatten it took nearly half an hour for me to clear my head enough to recall how I'd gotten there. It was so bad when I first woke up that I felt I was making progress just because I could look out the window and recognize which city it was.

On school nights I go to bed at 10:00 PM.
On work nights I go to bed at 2:00 AM.
All other days it can vary from 1:00 to 2:00+ AM.

Most nights I end up in bed between Midnight and 1am. I work 7 days a week between two jobs, and never have any problems sleeping. Since I have two young kids, most of game playing time/computer time/movie time ends up being between 9pm when they go to bed and when I go to bed.

I usually ATTEMPT to get into bed by 1:30 a.m. on weeknights (I work 8-5 and have night classes). On the weekends, I just don't sleep... :lol:

God I miss school. These days a typical day for me is to wake up at 5:30am, go to the gym until 7:30am and get to work by 8:30am. On a typical day I usually get home about 10:30pm and then go right to sleep. The real world blows.

School days are from 11 (PM)-12:30 at the latest. I need my sleep and normally if i stay up later then midnight i'm really tired in the morning since i have to get up before 6.
As soon as summer comes i'll be staying up till 3,4,5 in the morning or all night. I can't wait. And same for weekends ~~> usually when i'm tired.

I'm a teacher so I usually have to be in bed by 9-10 pm on a school night cause I'm so tired from the day, but during the summer I keep rock star hours. Hey kids, not all of your teachers are losers!

I usually say up till 2 am. But the weekend it like 3-4. I'm still in school and don't have class till noon so I can pull it off. Even when I worked I had to come in at 1pm so it has never been that much of a problem. It's going to suck when I have to work the usuall get up at 6am for work bit. I really have to hook up with a girl that is a monrning person. I think that's the only way I'm ever going to get to bed at a decent hour.

bread's done
Back