When the OTT Gives You Lemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']The 28th. There are 4 other people on it right now. I'll boot one of them off.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:k

My 50% off coupon expires the 31st, so I'll consider it. Is release day delivery a flat rate on Prime? I want to get DJ Hero, but I just went to the checkout with it and release date delivery would be $11. Would it be the same with Prime or is it different?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Holy Shit. I made that so long ago. Why do you have that?[/QUOTE]
Its saved on my computer along with all my other photos I got prepared for FOBcon. Thanks once again for the quick paint job.

some troublesome shit is going on upstairs right now.

my brother came busting down into the gym area with tears (of rage? takes a lot to make him that mad) and went crazy on the bag to vent muttering swears and such. then he went back up and I have heard nothing but silence. i'm hungry but no way in hell am i going up there.

IMG_0366.jpg

A trip to the Women's Game Conference in 2005 was the inspiration for starting a group for female gamers that was open to women and girls of any age, any location, any gaming preference, any gaming platform, and any ability. TriXie, PMS Kitty, and DirtyDiva's months of plotting and planning came to fruition in early June 2006 with a single forum post: Looking for Xbox GamerchiX.

That one forum thread generated 54 pages of responses, and a LOT of controversy. It also generated an amazing group of over 9,000 women in 32 countries: Xbox GamerchiX. GamerchiX range in age from four to 75, and enjoy playing a wide range of games.

If you or someone you know would like to meet other women to play games with, send TriXie an email at [email protected]. Subject should be XGX and don't forget your gamertag!

^

An actual person wrote that. :whistle2:?

Damn. If you have that ECA shit, Arkham Asylum turns out to be really cheap.

Edit: I might buy that ECA thing for $20. I could use it on DJ Hero and get $12 off, and then like $5 off of Arkham Asylum.

So this woman my dad seemingly out of nowhere got engaged to is one of his old high school flames with four kids. Things started up when he joined classmates.com.

[quote name='Maklershed']Random statement: I've given up on boxing and I'm now converting solely to UFC. I have everything UFC related thats airing in the next few weeks set to record. And some buddies and I are getting 101 this weekend.[/QUOTE]Good. Boxing is garbage.

Hey Mak, Red Faction question

If I just got to the part where you buy the radiation shield to cross the field in the badlands, how close am I to the end?

[quote name='seanr1221']Hey Mak, Red Faction question

If I just got to the part where you buy the radiation shield to cross the field in the badlands, how close am I to the end?
[/QUOTE]

Half-way.

Damn I just saw that Thom played a new song at Latitude 2009 Festival...can't wait for the new album. I just wish I was going to the Leeds and Reading 2009 Festivals to see Radiohead.

Other than not having the business stuff I don't need, and not being able to install new browsers, I can't see what the BB has that the enV Touch doesn't. Doesn't Rocko have one?

I'm assuming those are smartphones you're talking about. I have some low-end messaging phone I got for free from T-Mobile after a 2 year extension. Samsung Gravity. T Mobile doesn't have 3G here so no smartphone.

Wow, did Activision really bump up GH5 from the usual October/November release to September 1st to try and undermine RB:TB?

[quote name='Rocko']I'm assuming those are smartphones you're talking about. I have some low-end messaging phone I got for free from T-Mobile after a 2 year extension. Samsung Gravity. T Mobile doesn't have 3G here so no smartphone.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I thought I remembered you talking about getting one.

The enV touch isn't a smartphone, but it does have the full HTML browser and QWERTY keyboard. I honestly can't figure out what the difference between it and a smartphone are, other than not needing a 30 dollar a month data plan.

I feel like GH is such a worthless name. The release of a new GH title isn't interesting in the slightest, especially when you figure that GH5 will probably be the same shit as 3 whereas RB:TB is going to be a really neat experience.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Oh, I thought I remembered you talking about getting one.

The enV touch isn't a smartphone, but it does have the full HTML browser and QWERTY keyboard. I honestly can't figure out what the difference between it and a smartphone are, other than not needing a 30 dollar a month data plan.[/QUOTE]
I was considering getting an EnV when I first looked into getting a phone with a qwerty keyboard, but I decided that it wasn't worth it to switch providers and the Gravity was the only qwerty phone other than the G1, which is kind of pointless without 3G IMO.

It blows that if shit don't turn around soon for me I won't be able to get the Beatles Rock Band or their remasters or anything else awesome coming out next month.

Catch yall on the flip side.

[quote name='Rocko']I was considering getting an EnV when I first looked into getting a phone with a qwerty keyboard, but I decided that it wasn't worth it to switch providers and the Gravity was the only qwerty phone other than the G1, which is kind of pointless without 3G IMO.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'm not crazy then.
__
I'm on the second to last episode of Death Note. Even though I already know who wins, I'm super excited to see how it plays out.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wow, did Activision really bump up GH5 from the usual October/November release to September 1st to try and undermine RB:TB?[/QUOTE]

Yep...and it won't work. People who were planning to buy the Beatles game aren't going to drop those plans just to get GH5 a week earlier.

Pushing up the release date scares me. Two months probably won't make much of a difference in the final product, but this is Activision we're talking about - they probably decided to just skip testing the game.

[quote name='Rocko']I feel like GH is such a worthless name. The release of a new GH title isn't interesting in the slightest, especially when you figure that GH5 will probably be the same shit as 3 whereas RB:TB is going to be a really neat experience.[/QUOTE]

Same shit as 3? Why not World Tour? :whistle2:s

Not surprisingly, I'm much more interested in the Beatles game. GH5's track list hasn't sold me on the game.

Oh, wait, GH5 isn't guitar only?

Then why the fuck are they making Band Hero?

God damnit I fucking hate Activision.

[quote name='Rocko']Oh, wait, GH5 isn't guitar only?

Then why the fuck are they making Band Hero?

God damnit I fucking hate Activision.[/QUOTE]

Band Hero is the knee-jerk reaction to Lego Rock Band. It's supposed to be more family oriented, which as far as I can tell means a more mainstream tracklist than the GH5 songs.

Wikipedia says it has three Taylor Swift songs in it. That's...um, yeah.

Acitivision decided for whatever reason to go back to numbering their "main" GH games after World Tour and just count WT as #4.

Band Hero = Lego Rock Band - Lego (aka the pop/rock version of Guitar Hero).

Edit: Band Hero's been around longer than Lego Rock Band, GW.

[quote name='Trakan']The sad thing is that it wouldn't be surprising to see GH5 and BH both outsell The Beatles RB.[/QUOTE]
Absolutely.

I look forward to all the music games.

It's funny, because I don't even like The Beatles, yet I'm actually really looking forward to The Beatles: Rock Band. From the gameplay videos I've seen, the presentation looks pretty incredible.

[quote name='prmononoke']It's funny, because I don't even like The Beatles, yet I'm actually really looking forward to The Beatles: Rock Band. From the gameplay videos I've seen, the presentation looks pretty incredible.[/QUOTE]
Same.

Ever since they trademarked the name for it , I've been kinda curious about what the hell "Guitar Villians" would be like if Activision actually made it. I don't think they actually are , and simply trademarked the name so that nobody else could use it , but given how Activision loves to milk their franchises I wouldn't put it past them.

So sleepy. I could've slept a long time today. It was so cool and comfortable in my room thanks to a night of no humidity. Perfect sleeping weather.

I die like crazy in Red Faction Guerilla. I don't think I'm playing the game right, so that's the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back